Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Top 3 moments of the day-13th June (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

-Farrah-

IF-Rockerz

-Farrah-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Originally posted by -Farrah-

Hey IPKKNDIans!Embarrassed

Todays episode was hilarious!!LOLLOL

So heres my top 3 moments of the day!

1.The whole rickshaw scene from start to finish from when Khushi falls out to when she hits the driver with the bag and calls him bhaiyyaji!! Brilliant!LOLLOL

2. The phone conversation between Khushi and her mother. Emotional without being overdramatic. Lovely!

3. The last scene of course!!LOLLOLLOL  
     'Aap' Day Dreaming

The whole epi was fun to watch today! I still have a smile on my face thinking about Khushi's antics!Embarrassed

Have fun with your comments!

Di !! LOL  LOL  Hug   Hug 

Awesome post, but those moments that you mentioned would be my numbers 2, 3, and 4. My fave moment was when Bua fell into Sardarji's sidecar and both of them had that dreamy eyelock. Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming    Just imagine, Sardarji singing for Buaji, "Wanna be my Chamak Challo ? Teri picture ka main hero." LOL  LOL

AdditiHug

Trust you to like the Bua Paji scene the best! LOLLOLAnd you've got me imagining Paji singing 'Chamak Challo'!LOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Top 3 moments of the day-13th June (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.