Food, Drinks & Recipes

WANT RECEPIE

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sem111

sem111

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
PLEASE GIVE ME RECEPIES. WHICH FOOD I WOULD GIVE DURING FEVER. DURING STOMACH SICKNESS ETC ETC
I M VERY GRATEFUL IF ANYONE GIVE ME SOME RECEPIE

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WANT RECEPIE" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
You could try soups and things like that... you can go to allrecipes.com they have a ton of good stuff :)

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged

The food which my mom makes me when I have a fever or tummy sickness is hot rice with curd.. you can mix any mild curry or just salt to it...it ACTUALLY works you know.. Ermm

LOL.. I'm from SI, so...this is how it works in SI LOL

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 11 July 2011 at 1:53am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.