Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanlicious

Sometimes I wonder how can a single person enact extremely different roles with so much ease and comfort, and then I know it's Sanaya for me. She made us cry as Gunjan in MJHT and she is making us laugh after every episode as Khushi in IPKKND even though so much has happened to her since now. She truly a RockStar and I'm proud to be her Fan. I Love Her Heart

When the adorable, loving, animated jolly girl is around, I wonder how long Arnav would take to smile Wink I bet she's gonna change him thoroughly 

yes safaq its sanaya's awesome and brilliant acting that both char which r totally different she justified and justifying it wonderfully seriously so so so happy to get her back as khushi  she rocks Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adorable khushi and sanaya <3 (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SIZZZLER

Awesome post AASHi Clap Clap Clap. Great observation Thumbs Up.Last epi..was too hilarious.LOL LOL LOL and little bit emotional too.Phone conversation of KHUSHi n her Mom. is so touchy Second side, Road crossing scene , Auto-Rickshaw sceneLOL (1st down fall n 2nd Face hide )LOL is so hilarious.Undoubtedly ,She is versatile actress... Her timing is Perfect whatever emotional scene or Comic scene... MJHT & IPK is great peace of her work. Really,Lovely Post.Clap Clap Clap
yes last epi was hilarious and also one of best epi showing sanaya's different shades as khushi all scenes she did superbly her comic timing to her emotional scenes gosh she totally rocked ClapClap yes its her hard work for this role as its not easy at all to do such a role and switching emotions in every scenes and indeed sanaya did it amazingly making alive khushi's char ClapEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

this show complete ROCKS!! and today's episode that is 13th june, my most fav episode ever..Sanaya, Deepali and their bua totally rocked the episode and Sanz being the star..she is just BRILLIANT Approve
owww ragz so so agree yar it was seriously wonderful epi and yes sanaya , deepali and bua did superb job yes she is brilliant and bestest Embarrassed

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Aashi...wonderful post...and ya sanaya is just fab as khushi...she is justy awesome...i am in love with khushi and its just one weak...

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Edited my reply on pg 3Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.