Page 4 Page 4

millllli

Goldie

millllli

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adorable khushi and sanaya <3 (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

Sometimes I wonder how can a single person enact extremely different roles with so much ease and comfort, and then I know it's Sanaya for me. She made us cry as Gunjan in MJHT and she is making us laugh after every episode as Khushi in IPKKND even though so much has happened to her since now. She truly a RockStar and I'm proud to be her Fan. I Love Her Heart

When the adorable, loving, animated jolly girl is around, I wonder how long Arnav would take to smile Wink I bet she's gonna change him thoroughly 

SIZZZLER

IF-Dazzler

SIZZZLER

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Awesome post AASHi Clap Clap Clap. Great observation Thumbs Up.Last epi..was too hilarious.LOL LOL LOL and little bit emotional too.Phone conversation of KHUSHi n her Mom. is so touchy Second side, Road crossing scene , Auto-Rickshaw sceneLOL (1st down fall n 2nd Face hide )LOL is so hilarious.Undoubtedly ,She is versatile actress... Her timing is Perfect whatever emotional scene or Comic scene... MJHT & IPK is great peace of her work. Really,Lovely Post.Clap Clap Clap

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
this show complete ROCKS!! and today's episode that is 13th june, my most fav episode ever..Sanaya, Deepali and their bua totally rocked the episode and Sanz being the star..she is just BRILLIANT Approve

rosecutie

Goldie

rosecutie

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
resWink*edited*

Awesome post Aashi
Sanaya was amazing in yest epi.firstly the traffic scene sanaya 's expressions were superb while crossing the road and "haye re nand kisor"  rikshaw scene was damn hilariousROFLROFLROFLwhen buaji was trying to enter with all her might and khushi fell down.me and my mom were in splitsROFLROFLThe whole scene itself was well shot.liked the answer she gave to rikshaw wala and the mother and daughter convo was so natural.Sanaya was superb in it.u know my mom didn't like Sanaya as Gunjan but now She likes khushi "thanks to her brilliant performance".khushi is very bold,spontaneous,chirpy and sometimes soft stands for what is right which is really commendable.Sanaya always gives her 100% in whatever work or roles she does.

Kudos to Sanaya ClapClapClap

Edited by rosecutie - 14 June 2011 at 7:03am

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
i love dis girl to bits yar... with only one week, i'v become a big sanaya fan already...

she amazes me every single day Day Dreaming
beautiful post aashi Thumbs Up 

god bless sanaya & our kushi!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anam.

I used to think Sanaya is good actress but after watching her as Khushi, I can easily say she is a brilliant actress. Its always said that its easy to make someone cry but to make someone laugh is difficult. If in MJHT Sanaya made us cry as Gunjan then in IPKKND she is making us laugh as Khushi...just goes to prove what a versatile performer Sanaya is.
Love her comic scenes since her timing is bang on & there is never any over acting or making faces in d name of comedy.
Sanaya took the right decision in choosing the character of Khushi after MJHT & I would also like to thank whoever is responsible for selecting Sanaya for this show. We could have never got a better Khushi than Sanaya.

yes sweety  i totally agree with u its seriously difficult to make anyone laugh and sanaya is doing awesome job yes gunjan and khushi's role is totally different and also challenging for her as botth char r so diff and sanaya 's brilliant acting making this char more wonderful Embarrassedyes in any comedy scene she was so brilliant no over acting or no any such a exprssions but subtle and yet so adorable way she did it with wonderful flow of her innocence Embarrassedyup this role khushi is best opportunity for her as solo lead and seriously so happy to get her in this avatar she rocks Embarrassed

aashizin

IF-Stunnerz

aashizin

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by millli

awesome post
thanks dear Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.