India-Forums

Adorable khushi and sanaya <3 (Page 2)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuu2010

awesome post ashi(hope i can call you like this)Hug

ROFL ROFL ROFL really today is hilarious episode. the way khusi did omg i couldnt stop my laughing till now .really she is an brilliant performer.wow i coulldnt find single glimps of gunjun in khusi .sanaya rocks .she is perfect . she is making me crazy in every epi.

todays epi khusi was rocking  ROFL ROFL ROFL omg  what an epi  ROFL i want more hillarious epi's like this. love you sanaya.god bless you
yes dear as my name is aashiHug owww yes today 's epi was hilarious ROFLand sanaya rocked in whole epi whether it would be funny or sad or naughty she was superb seriously  she rocked love her a lot Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Daffodilee

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MoNayaKiDeewani

I haven't watched today's epi yet Aashi, but reading your post ROFL goshh I sooo love Khushi<3 she's sooo but sooo cute. LOL and the way Sanz plays her, I bet she has a lot of fun playing the character of Khushi. LOLLOL she's doing a FAB job thou.

I really want to watch today's epi now ROFL
sweety u should watch this epi specially for her gosh she was dame hilarious in some part and in some part so so touchy as well seriously sanaya is doing superb job Starand ya after watching share ur views as well LOL
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

Originally posted by aashizin

Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

OMG OMG OMG aashi ... ROFLROFLROFLtodays was truly hilarious episode ever !!!aaawww mee loved it sooo much... When she fell down otherside of rickshaw ROFLROFLawesum ... totallly hilarious ROFLROFLROFL i cant stop my laughingg after see this awesum episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. she's a ROCKSTAR !!!! she was so so adorable and cute in wholeee epi HugHugAwww my barbie doll ... awesum job Sanaya !!! ClapClapClap loved her more & more EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks alots aashi for making this post :)

love ya ..., Sanaya Rocks Hug

- S a n a -
yes sweety it was seriously hilarious LOLyes that ricksha scene was hilarious 

.. ROFL

ROFL but seriously today she rocked whole epi from starting till end she rocks  Embarrassed

yea aashi ... i agree with u !!! wow Sanaya u are sooo Adorable actor ! loved ur Expressions  ... funny .. sad n everything !!!! love u soo much ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hugs Sanaya !! u are a ROCKSTAR Jaan Tongue
yes sana her expressions were priceless and so adorable Embarrassed
P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz
P.Srinivas
P.Srinivas

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Yes today s episode was  entertinning.Sanaya s comedy timing was amazing on todays episode.Every one knows how good she is in emotinal scenes &Romantic scenes.&Her sence of humour is amazing in her interviws,But she never get opprtuny to show her comedy timing in any show till now .But  Iam glad that in this show first time  she got opprutunity do comedy .She did amazing job throught  out episode.Last scene was heylight of the episode. 

Edited by P.Srinivas - 13 June 2011 at 10:54am

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by P.Srinivas

Yes today s episode was  entertinning.Sanaya s comedy timing was amazing on todays episode.Every one knows how good she is in emotinal scenes &her sence of humour is amazing in her interviws,But she never get opprtuny to show her talant  in any show.But  Iam glad that in this show first time  she got opprutunity do comedy .She did amazing job throught episode.Last scene was heylight of the episode. 
seriously dear its seriously gr8 to see her in whole epi fully wonderful way her superb work in every emotions yes she didn't get chance but i m glad she got in this show now seriously looking forward to this show Embarrassed
ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
This episode was really good. Sanya is amazing. Never seen anything with Sanya before. But in IPKKND,she never ceases to amaze me. I lover her as Khushi she is so fesity. Her comedy scenes are really fun to watch. Sanya emotional scenes were really good as well.

Keep up the good work Sanya. Smile

aashizin

ChocoholicAnam IF-Rockerz
ChocoholicAnam
ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
I used to think Sanaya is good actress but after watching her as Khushi, I can easily say she is a brilliant actress. Its always said that its easy to make someone cry but to make someone laugh is difficult. If in MJHT Sanaya made us cry as Gunjan then in IPKKND she is making us laugh as Khushi...just goes to prove what a versatile performer Sanaya is.
Love her comic scenes since her timing is bang on & there is never any over acting or making faces in d name of comedy.
Sanaya took the right decision in choosing the character of Khushi after MJHT & I would also like to thank whoever is responsible for selecting Sanaya for this show. We could have never got a better Khushi than Sanaya.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERnaz17555aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_2491

This episode was really good. Sanya is amazing. Never seen anything with Sanya before. But in IPKKND,she never ceases to amaze me. I lover her as Khushi she is so fesity. Her comedy scenes are really fun to watch. Sanya emotional scenes were really good as well.

Keep up the good work Sanya. Smile
yes seriously she rocked in whole epi and thanks a tone for ur reply Embarrassedshe is rocking in this new avatar Embarrassed

ClaraOswald.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index