Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Adorable khushi and sanaya <3

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

from last one week of this show one person everyday made me ga ga over her and its none other but sanaya irani as khushi , sanaya with her unique and wonderful style doing awesome job as khushi, extremly happy to get her as khushi and today in whole epi she rocked her each and every moments were so so adorable and cute showing khushi's  innocent and purity of heart 

from starting till end of epi her flow of emotions made us laugh made us senti and made us so so touched, in starting when payal and khushi were leaving home and she was craving for her mom 's glimpse like one small kid craving for her mother b4 going out it was so touchy 

loved khushi and devi ma's scene as well the way in one breathe she shared her feelings very cutely Embarrassedand her take on delhi ppl and delhi LOL and her talk with shyam where he made her feel better with his talk , when that scene started i thought like all soaps she will pour her heart out crying but here she did but not with cry but with khushi's chirpy style Embarrassed 

on reaching delhi that traffic scene was also cute where she was obeying her buaji's suggestion to cross road and she jammed traffic and apologized as well LOL rickhaw scene was hilarious ROFL the way when buaji set in ricksha and she fell down otherside of rickshawLOLLOLand with buaji's talk ,both payal and khushi were giggling LOLLOL

with her mother's phone talk was so touchy she understood her mother's pain and feelings and that talk was also very emotional and in next moment she switched her emotion when buaji in anger threw cusion and she failed to hit her as she set down and then apologized it was very cute LOL

last but not least my fav scooter scene it was again treat to watch scene where she was nervous and thinking whether without asking to ride on scooter or not and she finally decided to take scooter and apologized devi ma was cuteLOL Embarrassedsanaya 's expressions were awesome in it and when she was riding scooter in one way her expressions were priceless ClapEmbarrassedon seeing arnav her shock and with her accident scene her expressions were seriously worth watching in whole scooter bike ride i was only staring her in aweee Embarrassed like pulling her cheek it was so so so cute Embarrassed

in whole epi sanaya switched on each and every emotions whether it would be funny , senti , nervous , chirpy or sad she rocked in whole epi she stole the show for sure ClapClapshe was so so adorable and cute  in whole epi HugHug

Edited by aashizin - 13 June 2011 at 10:04am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sash10ammykhanrosecutieSanlicioussaniya.xClaraOswald.1gunjan7ChocoholicAnam-SanzAngel-Daffodileenaz17555.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_S..Enchanteur..HappyMelodySanzPaRudholicJennyPenny

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

OMG OMG OMG aashi ... ROFLROFLROFLtodays was truly hilarious episode ever !!!aaawww mee loved it sooo much... When she fell down otherside of rickshaw ROFLROFLawesum ... totallly hilarious ROFLROFLROFL i cant stop my laughingg after see this awesum episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. she's a ROCKSTAR !!!! she was so so adorable and cute in wholeee epi HugHugAwww my barbie doll ... awesum job Sanaya !!! ClapClapClap loved her more & more EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks alots aashi for making this post :)

love ya ..., Sanaya Rocks Hug

- S a n a -

Edited by Nice_Angel_Sana - 13 June 2011 at 10:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
meee first lolz
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nice_Angel_Sana

OMG OMG OMG aashi ... ROFLROFLROFLtodays was truly hilarious episode ever !!!aaawww mee loved it sooo much... When she fell down otherside of rickshaw ROFLROFLawesum ... totallly hilarious ROFLROFLROFL i cant stop my laughingg after see this awesum episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. she's a ROCKSTAR !!!! she was so so adorable and cute in wholeee epi HugHugAwww my barbie doll ... awesum job Sanaya !!! ClapClapClap loved her more & more EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed thanks alots aashi for making this post :)

- S a n a -
yes sweety it was seriously hilarious LOLyes that ricksha scene was hilarious 

.. ROFL

ROFL but seriously today she rocked whole epi from starting till end she rocks  Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SanzAngel-

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
awesome post ashi(hope i can call you like this)Hug

ROFL ROFL ROFL really today is hilarious episode. the way khusi did omg i couldnt stop my laughing till now .really she is an brilliant performer.wow i coulldnt find single glimps of gunjun in khusi .sanaya rocks .she is perfect . she is making me crazy in every epi.

todays epi khusi was rocking  ROFL ROFL ROFL omg  what an epi  ROFL i want more hillarious epi's like this. love you sanaya.god bless you
-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

- S a n a -
yes sweety it was seriously hilarious LOLyes that ricksha scene was hilarious 

.. ROFL

ROFL but seriously today she rocked whole epi from starting till end she rocks  Embarrassed

yea aashi ... i agree with u !!! wow Sanaya u are sooo Adorable actor ! loved ur Expressions  ... funny .. sad n everything !!!! love u soo much ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassed hugs Sanaya !! u are a ROCKSTAR Jaan Tongue
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

meee first lolz
oww thats so sweet of u Embarrassed
saniya.x IF-Dazzler
saniya.x
saniya.x

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I haven't watched today's epi yet Aashi, but reading your post ROFL goshh I sooo love Khushi<3 she's sooo but sooo cute. LOL and the way Sanz plays her, I bet she has a lot of fun playing the character of Khushi. LOLLOL she's doing a FAB job thou.

I really want to watch today's epi now ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index