Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

thanks disha

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Hello Disha,
I know you have already heard many wonderful things about your updates and your reviews. but i wanted to let you know that the reason i joinded this forum is write this note to you.  TD is about a month behind in US. but i look forward to your updates  from monday to friday. because of your updates,  i know which episodes i can miss and which episodes i absolutely have to watch.  also let me tell you that i have been reading updates about other popular shows like Kareena Kareena and KKusum.  the english is so poor that i cannot understand what they are trying to say in those updates. But your english and your writting ability is awesome.  keep up the good work. i hope that TD does not loose steam like many other shows do. Also keep writing  the many woderful descriptions of DK. He is so hot that i think i have a crush on him. i have tried to look for an extensive Bio on Ashish Nayyar.. but  no luck.. so if you come upon something do pass it on to me. thank you again. looking forward to the updates.
take care

disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Dear Bhavita,

Thank you for the wonderful note! Its really encouraging & heartening to know that so many people read what I write & write back to me! Its only your feedbacks which give me the impetus to write the way I do and I sincerly want to continue doing so.

Regarding Ashish, well I am really happy to let you know that I know him in person, as in we talk on phone on a regular basis! You can write an email to him if you want, but the chances that he replies back are very low, since he is shooting most of the time! But he does check out the forums once in a while (or I read him out some of the interesting comments on weekends) and he is pretty aware of the buzz that he has created.

My personal opinion of Ashish is very high, because in all my interactions with him, he has come across as completely unassuming, witty & cool person! His Birthday falls on 12th March and he 1975 born. He is single & I guess ready to mingle (can't comment much on this!) If you want anymore info on him (except for his mobile number, which I just cannot disclose!) I will be happy to fill in the details!

Thanks once again for the wonderful and heart-warming note.

Disha

nulz Senior Member
nulz
nulz

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

disha77, i agree wit bhavi, i think u r doing a remarkable job, i love reading ur comments & updates, they r soooo proper & descriptive, keep up the superb work....thank u :)

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 10:25am | IP Logged
HI Disha.. thanks for your info on Ashish.  i was looking for info about him online. but i did not come across anything. i wanted to know all his past serials and other ventures he might have done.  i am little shy around people... so i don't think i will able to email him in near future.  hopefully as days go by i will work up enough courage to email him.  thanks again.

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Hey, Bhavi, I used to be shy, myself. The internet has really brought out the social butterfly in me! Do email him if you feel you have something to say. What is the worst that could happen? He seems like a nice guy, after all, so I don't think he'd send a goon-squad after you or anything... LOL

-DKaddict

Bhavi Groupbie
Bhavi
Bhavi

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Hey DK addict,
I am sure he wouldn't send any goon squad after me.. that made me giggle. but i don't know what i would say to him.. so i don't think i can email him as of yet. i am sure he has many people tell him about how wonderful he is. i don't have anything new to say to him.  i am sure he is used to all the praises and complements.  oh well.. thanks for making me smile..hope to hear from you soon. 
disha77 Groupbie
disha77
disha77

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:33am | IP Logged

LOL Goon squad.....DKaddict u r so funny, u remind me so much of Chets and Navs from BT!

Ashish is pretty moody if you ask me, one day he speaks so warmly that it lifts your spirtis up instantly, the next day he will be snappy & disinterested.....not that I care for either......I am way too thick skinned for anyone to affect me, least of all a guy whom I have never even met once, just spoken to a couple of times.

But 90% of the times, he is a real chum......extremely polite & all gentlemanly.....a pleasure to know anyway! (That he is hot, helps!)

Hey Bhavi, I used to be the shy kinds ages back, but I learnt some bitter lessons and am quite an aggressive person now (atleast I pretend to be!) and it helps, as in no one takes me for granted or tries to act smart! And anyway in a place like Delhi, a woman has to be the strong, pushy types else she is in for BIG trouble!

Cheers and keep in touch,

Disha

dkaddict Senior Member
dkaddict
dkaddict

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

Disha- Chets & Nav are inspiring to find my lighter, funnier self I seemed to have misplaced somwhere over the years... Big smile

Ashish's moods may just be related to what is happening on the set or something- not exactly a stress-free job, ya know!

And I can imagine a woman in Delhi must get a bit aggressive sometimes- I spent 3 months in various places in India, and boy, were those other women pushy! Especially in crowded places...

-DKaddict

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top