Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

wow - super precap (Page 2)

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

i found today Jagu Dada was so confused. he was rolling his eyes like kahin chori pakdi na jaye whn G was putting infact ludhking on Jagiya shourderLOLLOL, wo aise jaldi se hata raha tha, aur aisi nazar se anandi ki taraf dekh raha tha, LOLLOL it was so funnyLOLLOL BTW the flash back, which was shown, how Jagiya was being lovely dovely, was a new definition of ONLY FRIENDSHIP

Seriously!
Friendship?? We shud open up Jagya's dictionary soon.. LOL

Can plz anyone temme wat wer d contents of d mail?Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addicttiny15Suchi-

shamil IF-Sizzlerz
shamil
shamil

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Wacko

i found today Jagu Dada was so confused. he was rolling his eyes like kahin chori pakdi na jaye whn G was putting infact ludhking on Jagiya shourderLOLLOL, wo aise jaldi se hata raha tha, aur aisi nazar se anandi ki taraf dekh raha tha, LOLLOL it was so funnyLOLLOL BTW the flash back, which was shown, how Jagiya was being lovely dovely, was a new definition of ONLY FRIENDSHIP
LOL she was talking abt living happily ever after and jaggu dada was happily grinning . Since it was only 'friendship' he must have been thinking " I will any way live happily with some one else but tera kya hoga re"Tongue

I started watching this show recently. But honestly if scenes like this happened between JA, how can ppl say he never loved her??? I didnt know one share bed and sing lulluby for a 'friend'

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattuasdpsanmoltiny15nami2811Suchi-

SudhaSangeet IF-Dazzler
SudhaSangeet
SudhaSangeet

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

Yup, i really liked it...liked it for anandi confronting about the mail that dadisa sent for him,  and that he found not necessary to even reply...

tab dadisa would have understood his mind to be open rather that giving heart attack by directly marring to anothere girl he likes...

Edited by sudha100 - 13 June 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nami2811

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

i had a hidden intenetion in making this post

so i could move up in hall of fameROFLratings
 its damn frustratingAngryLOLLOLankit ek do post marta hain and he is on 2nd place and me doing so much mehnat still in 4th placeOuchCryROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattunami2811shamiltiny15

nami2811 IF-Sizzlerz
nami2811
nami2811

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Wacko

LOL she was talking abt living happily ever after and jaggu dada was happily grinning . Since it was only 'friendship' he must have been thinking " I will any way live happily with some one else but tera kya hoga re"Tongue

I started watching this show recently. But honestly if scenes like this happened between JA, how can ppl say he never loved her??? I didnt know one share bed and sing lulluby for a 'friend'

Shamil.. We hav seen d same scenario a while back n they termed it as Farz..Dead Here J is terming it as Friendship!
Kuch yad aaya? LOL

tiny15

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
According to J they were friends with benefits Wink...there's another term for that F Buddies...I cant elaborate too much else Mods mujhe Ban ker denge Shocked
Ye sab Hi level baatein hain...Anandi is Gawar she wont understand such hi fi terms.

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharika_n

According to J they were friends with benefits Wink...there's another term for that F Buddies...I cant elaborate too much else Mods mujhe Ban ker denge Shocked
Ye sab Hi level baatein hain...Anandi is Gawar she wont understand such hi fi terms.
i agree wid u!!!  but i guess G"ll understand it as shes Dr. efficient!!!!WinkLOLLOL
JanFer Senior Member
JanFer
JanFer

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
superb precap waiting to see the epi

Go to top