wow - super precap

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
gr8 , ๐Ÿ‘yeh huyi naa baat anandi
, i was so waiting to see her scold jagya and she did that in the precap
i loved that angry streak in her voice๐Ÿ‘finally after so many months , she did this
hope this attitude maintains , she should now listen to no crap from jagya
and jagya had no answer ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†chup kar daala
der aaye dururst aaye ,
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes n why did jagat feels dat now also anandi will touch him๐Ÿ˜•
as he finds reasons to touch her๐Ÿ˜†
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
True ! Am glad she finally asked him for a reply and he had to be honest and say - I cud find no words.

The only thing is - in such situations, when a person is as thick skinned as Jagya - they can just say - well I am being honest. What is done is done and unpleasant as it may seem, you all have to acknowledge that the deed is done. And he can then be not exactly belligerent  but somewhat   - its done now, so there ! - about it.

In the face of such dheetthpana (I just can't find the right word in english,  brazenness maybe close) , what will the family do except look daggers at him and keep quiet. I hope they will still tell them they r not welcome here. They have chosen the vast world out there - so go out and live there.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i found today Jagu Dada was so confused. he was rolling his eyes like kahin chori pakdi na jaye whn G was putting infact ludhking on Jagiya shourder๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, wo aise jaldi se hata raha tha, aur aisi nazar se anandi ki taraf dekh raha tha, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it was so funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† BTW the flash back, which was shown, how Jagiya was being lovely dovely, was a new definition of ONLY FRIENDSHIP
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well said intruderfast

anadi's expressions were jakas...She did not care that Gauri heard it too...Well Jagya was ashamed for the first time...

Sorry is too small a word to tell now.. He should have told the truth 5 years ago.
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

i found today Jagu Dada was so confused. he was rolling his eyes like kahin chori pakdi na jaye whn G was putting infact ludhking on Jagiya shourder๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†, wo aise jaldi se hata raha tha, aur aisi nazar se anandi ki taraf dekh raha tha, ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† it was so funny๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† BTW the flash back, which was shown, how Jagiya was being lovely dovely, was a new definition of ONLY FRIENDSHIP

that is the kamal of SINDOOR FREINDSHIP BRAND. You forgot it dear. They are only friends there..I think Anadi did not get jaggu dada's definition about friendship...She is gawar u see. hope atleast educated Gauri understand his freindship with Anadi when he explains each and everything in detail.
IisBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†gauri ko jo chakma mila, dekh kar hassi aarahi thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IisBliss

๐Ÿ˜†gauri ko jo chakma mila, dekh kar hassi aarahi thi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anandi Ko ye bhi bolna chahiye tha
Tumhe muzse pyaar nahi hai fir jo raate humne eksaath gujari thi vo kya tha jagya ๐Ÿ˜†
fir Gauri๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿคฃ
Arey isne family members par nahi to J par bhi apna chhap choda hai yaar ๐Ÿคฃ
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously!
Friendship?? We shud open up Jagya's dictionary soon.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Can plz anyone temme wat wer d contents of d mail?๐Ÿค”

shamil thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† she was talking abt living happily ever after and jaggu dada was happily grinning . Since it was only 'friendship' he must have been thinking " I will any way live happily with some one else but tera kya hoga re"๐Ÿ˜›

I started watching this show recently. But honestly if scenes like this happened between JA, how can ppl say he never loved her??? I didnt know one share bed and sing lulluby for a 'friend'