Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
gr8 , Clapyeh huyi naa baat anandi
, i was so waiting to see her scold jagya and she did that in the precapApprove
i loved that angry streak in her voiceClapfinally after so many months , she did this
hope this attitude maintains , she should now listen to no crap from jagya
and jagya had no answer LOLLOLchup kar daala
der aaye dururst aaye ,

Edited by intruderfast - 13 June 2011 at 9:44am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

fowziaSerial-Addictavyarimafiddu-bbostanianrgattubig_vikrant_fan-Swetha-Roshini1494IisBlissmah403Teeyaveil_of_rosesvivacious_priyahookedAkDha_FanaticRach-dcankit111-Raz-asdpsanmolshamiltiny15lipshaanami2811Suchi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wow - super precap" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
yes n why did jagat feels dat now also anandi will touch himConfused
as he finds reasons to touch herLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanSerial-Addictfiddu-bbig_vikrant_fanAkDha_FanaticRach-dc-Raz-live_lifeshamilSuchi-tiny15nami2811-AquaMermaiden-

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
True ! Am glad she finally asked him for a reply and he had to be honest and say - I cud find no words.

The only thing is - in such situations, when a person is as thick skinned as Jagya - they can just say - well I am being honest. What is done is done and unpleasant as it may seem, you all have to acknowledge that the deed is done. And he can then be not exactly belligerent  but somewhat   - its done now, so there ! - about it.

In the face of such dheetthpana (I just can't find the right word in english,  brazenness maybe close) , what will the family do except look daggers at him and keep quiet. I hope they will still tell them they r not welcome here. They have chosen the vast world out there - so go out and live there.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodaSerial-Addictlotus8big_vikrant_fanankit111Rach-dctiny15nami2811Suchi-

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i found today Jagu Dada was so confused. he was rolling his eyes like kahin chori pakdi na jaye whn G was putting infact ludhking on Jagiya shourderLOLLOL, wo aise jaldi se hata raha tha, aur aisi nazar se anandi ki taraf dekh raha tha, LOLLOL it was so funnyLOLLOL BTW the flash back, which was shown, how Jagiya was being lovely dovely, was a new definition of ONLY FRIENDSHIP

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addictdreamz12rgattubig_vikrant_fanIisBlisshookedAkDha_Fanaticveil_of_rosesvivacious_priyaRach-dcasdpsanmolMMBGshamiltiny15Suchi-nami2811-AquaMermaiden-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
well said intruderfast

anadi's expressions were jakas...She did not care that Gauri heard it too...Well Jagya was ashamed for the first time...

Sorry is too small a word to tell now.. He should have told the truth 5 years ago.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodaSerial-Addictbig_vikrant_fanAkDha_FanaticRach-dctiny15shamilnami2811Suchi--AquaMermaiden-

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

i found today Jagu Dada was so confused. he was rolling his eyes like kahin chori pakdi na jaye whn G was putting infact ludhking on Jagiya shourderLOLLOL, wo aise jaldi se hata raha tha, aur aisi nazar se anandi ki taraf dekh raha tha, LOLLOL it was so funnyLOLLOL BTW the flash back, which was shown, how Jagiya was being lovely dovely, was a new definition of ONLY FRIENDSHIP

that is the kamal of SINDOOR FREINDSHIP BRAND. You forgot it dear. They are only friends there..I think Anadi did not get jaggu dada's definition about friendship...She is gawar u see. hope atleast educated Gauri understand his freindship with Anadi when he explains each and everything in detail.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanSerial-Addictavyarimargattubig_vikrant_fanhookedankit111Suchi-nami2811tiny15shamil-AquaMermaiden-

IisBliss

Goldie

IisBliss

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
LOLgauri ko jo chakma mila, dekh kar hassi aarahi thiLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

smileytvSerial-Addictbig_vikrant_fanankit111Suchi-tiny15shamil-AquaMermaiden-

Pranjjal

Pranjjal

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IisBliss

LOLgauri ko jo chakma mila, dekh kar hassi aarahi thiLOLLOL
Anandi Ko ye bhi bolna chahiye tha
Tumhe muzse pyaar nahi hai fir jo raate humne eksaath gujari thi vo kya tha jagya LOL
fir GauriBroken HeartOuchROFL
Arey isne family members par nahi to J par bhi apna chhap choda hai yaar ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Serial-Addicttiny15shamilSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top