Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

jshaila

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownenchanted.sash10ClaraOswald.FebruaryFlowerChocoholicAnamshootingstar.xxCandYlicious_SZaYaHolic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "cute episode-buwa fall was funny" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sash10

Goldie

sash10

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
lol i agreee  bua felll dat was just hilarious ROFLROFL

Simz786

IF-Dazzler

Simz786

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
and when she fell in that guys scooter that was soo funny ROFL

ChocoholicAnam

IF-Rockerz

ChocoholicAnam

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Today's episode was a complete treat to watch. Loved it completely. Buaji was hilarious wen she fell in the scooter & that guy seemed to be lost looking at her.

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
This epsiode was so nice. Loved Bua in this episode. Can't wait to see more classic moments from Bua.
Bua falling into the scooter was really funny and when she tried to get in the rickshaw and poor khushi went flying. LOL
Khushi loved her too. She is so adorbale and fesity.Smile

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
bua ji rocked the episode...

when she was about to sit in the auto...she is too big...so poor khushi fell from the auto...my god...i crack up completely...

then she fall on the sadarji scooter...a love story is to kickstart...khushi-payal has already got the hint...sadarji helped buaji asthma attack...guys a new love story is about to start

ArHi will happen...someone will come for payal too...but then now i am talking abt sardarji and buaji...

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
today's episode was amazingly funny n cute.i loved it especially bua's parts...when khushi talks funny about her bua.great episode

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Bua really did have some hilarious dialoguesROFL 
OMG if they show a love story between bua and that paaji next doorROFL 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.