Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

If Gauri has any common sense left in the brain, she would know that given the situation and predicament or how things are looking, no one, I mean no in that house is going to treat her nicely.

I don't hold it against anyone behaving in such a way towards her because to them she looks like the other woman, who stole someone's husband.  Did she honestly think that coming here was a good idea or the fact that Dadisa is also sick because of the present situation, people are going to be cordial to her. Did she honestly think, people were going to let bygones be bygones and open their arms to her???Then she certainly suffers from delusion of grandeur.

Nobody knows the crap Jagat has filled her mind with and nobody knows what's really the situation. So when she decided to come to the haveli, she knew very well what she has signed up for. Thus there is no point in feeling bad or having any crocodile tears.😳

I think both girls, Anandi and Gauri should leave the house and let Jagat fend for himself.  Gauri if she has any self respect, should just leave as well Anandi, whom is still roaming around like nothing happened. Seriously when will these girls grow some real sense instead of moping, crying, feeling bad, yada yada🥱

Coming to Jagat, hello what whole story??? you mean the utter bakwas or lies you have build over the five years. He really thinks he is innocent here??? What the fish!!!🤪 Jagat is worthless. He is the root of all the problems.😡

exactly 👏
he wanted  shyam to hear 'his side of the story'  I mean how is he going to justify what he did with his innocent wife?
shamil thumbnail
by the way I wud love to have that handbag gauri had with her.
just like a magician's hat  things are coming out. otherwise from where did she get that sari😆  it was her own sari, right?? (gauri looked very pretty in that)
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Well i want Anandi to move out from haveli...coz not because she doesn't has any right!!...she has the right on the haveli,on the family members,all the luxury,property etc...aree yaar she gave her valuable 16 years to the family...it's other thing that...many things can be avoided...the family didn't worth many things...but anandi did all possible things for them...in my POV...it turned out as a waste...but whatever anandi did...family memebers r benifited...it is pay back time now for them...they can't ignore it...so for me no confusions on her rights...

i want her to move out...because i think staying in haveli may create obstacles in the path of her improvement...her further study...she will has to bear some unpleasant painful experience by staying with them...thats it!!

and thank god i missed yesterday episode...i don't know y cvs r showing the flashback Ja-An scenes!!
i can't tolerate those scenes now...!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranjjal

This is no more child mariage issue now as Gehna said this is extra marital affair actually. J and A had a physical relationship after maturity age  it is only like there marriage is not registered but by law they are legally married. And J had excuse of child marriage. J is just attracted towards Gauri. whatever it is but Anandi sabko jail bhijva sakti hai lekin vo aisa nahi karegi.

Mere khayal se ANANDI ne in sab rishton ko pichhe chodke khud ki talash mein apana vajud banane ke liye apne asali maa baapu ke saath aage badhna chahiye. Aur ANANDI ke aage ki sangharsh ki kahani dikhani chahiye. Isme ab koi point nahi hai ki kon kitna achha hai G ya A. Vo to hume pata hee hai. G A ki jagah lena chahti hai lekin jaise Suguna ne kaha vo agle kitne bhi jannm leke bhi ye nahi kar sakati.

THE VILLAGE MUKHIYA HAS MAGISTERIAL POWERS,& WILL CERTAINLY SUPPORT ANANDI.
BUT WHATZ ALL THIS FOR?
FOR SUCH A DHOKEBAZ! BETTER LIVE WITHOUT HIM.
Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow! lagtha hai kaafi excitement miss kar diya meiney!!

G or A, A or G, this whole comparison business is so raw and old. this is not imaginative story telling. achi story tho thub banegi jab G ko A ki acchayiyon ka ehsas hoga, bhairon, sumitra, DS and A ke parents ko apni apni galthiyon ka ehsaas hoga, jub Jagya A se maafi mangege aur jab A successful aur educated ho jayegi.

this wont happen overnight. now that suddenly J&G have decided to show up out of the blue, the relationship built over 16 years cannot be simply wiped out!! Anandi was the DIL of the house and it will take everyone time to accept the new realities. Better yet, Anandi is more like a daughter to the family than a DIL. In that case, they cannot simple tell her to cease and desist because they dont see her separate from the family.

Rishthey keval khoon se nahi banthay. Rishthey apnapan se banthay hain. Gauri ek din mein sub ka dil nahi jeeth sakthi theek usi tharah jis tharah ek din mein sub anandi ko nahi bhula sakthay hain.

fiddu-b thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divmath

Anandi and Self Respect dont go together !! Neva Eva...she didn't have any earlier, and doesn't have it even now...not even an ounce of self respect ! and thats the reason I cannot stand her...

Anandi and self-respect dont go together? that was TOTALLY unjustified. have you ever lived in villages and seen the lives of these women? THEY ARE FORCED TO LIVE FOR OTHERS. THEY ARE FORCED TO PLEASE OTHERS. AS CHILDREN - THEY NEED TO PLEASE PARENTS BY BEING GOOD AND OBEDIENT DAUGHTERS. IN YOUTH THEY NEED TO PLEASE HUSBAND AND IN-LAWS. IN OLD AGE THEY NEED TO PLEASE CHILDREN.

Living in the city Divya you may not know how suppressed women are but the fact is that in villages and towns of India (and many other countries), women are forced to eat their self-respect and live for others sake. Did you not see how in childhood everytime Anandi would want to do sumthin and she was suppressed by Dadisa either by having to see her parents insulted or getting punished? Its not called LOSING SELF-RESPECT, ITS CALLED SACRIFICING YOUR SELF-RESPECT. Please dont make Anandi sound so cheap coz there are girls who face worse than this.

I like your comments Divya, but you are unnecessarily harsh on Anandi. I think you need to go to villages and speak 2 the women there. see their conditions. I have seen my mother eat her self-respect, be treated worse than the house servant by my grand mum. Y? because she comes from a small family? And when my mother tried to stand up for herself, my grand mum told all lies possible bout her, my dad's sister's insulted her infront of the whole world. But my dad kept silent out of love for his mother. Infact when i tried to stand against his mother for my mum, i was made to shut up too. Only her sister's supported her. Now my dad knows the truth, and his mum's dead, but what's the use. All the relationships have turned sour. And y? coz my mum had enuf of taking insults and lies everyday. she was justified in what she did, but the society is such that a woman should always be meek and obedient. See how DS taunts her DIL's bout their poverty. And what happened to Gehna in the end? she had to rub her nose on DS's feet. Just to keep peace in the family.
Edited by fiddub - 12 years ago
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
First of all, about Anandi leaving the house. When anandi came to know that Jagya has married gauri and brought her to the house, she had packed her bags to leave the house.  However, its the family that stopped her from leaving. Everyone in the house except Jagya, loves her. For everyone else, she is part of the family.

It is true that, she came to the house, though her relation with Jagya. However, these many years that she spent in that family has made her develop many ties with the family. From being a wife of Jagya(from the social view, not legally since child marriage is illegal in India) she has become a DIL, a Grand DIL, a Bhabhi, a Maasi. The culture, the socienty in India is different, try as much as u negate it or ignore it, It is not the same as the west, where DIL is just a position - 'The current wife of your son'. It is not just a position in India, it is a relation. It is not a game of "Passing the Parcel", where now that Jagya has brought Gauri, anandi should be thrown out and Gauri given the place. Then after few years, when Jagya gets another girl, throw Gauri out. and then after few years, throw the new girl out and so on.
A Dil has certain responsibilies to the family and vice-versa, the family too has certain responsibilites to the DIL. And in this way i completely support the Singh family, in not allowing Anandi to leave the house. Their son destroyed the life of  Anandi, so it is their responsibility to help her make her life. And why is it, that Anandi has to leave the house and go to her parents, if she has to stand on her feet. The Singh family is ready to support and help Anandi stand on her feet. So as long as they don't have any problem in her staying there, no one should force her to leave. She can continue staying in that house, continue studying, find a good job, stand on her feet and later get married to a man worthy of her. I am sure everyone in the Singh family, except dadisa would support her, when she marries this new guy.

Now comming to Jagya, I feel he is a complete coward. Even if he feels that he doesn't love Anandi, she was forced on him, he still has few responsibilities. I donot find any fault in him loving Gauri - She is the girl of his choice. He can marry Gauri, however it should not be at the cost of destroying Anandi's life. He should have helped Anandi stand on her feet, helped her live her life independently not just throw her out in the open , in the cold. Shyam too married Suguna against his parent's wishes, however he did not destroy anyone's life. Shyam instead help suguna make her life, gave her son his name, hepled her stand in the society. That makes him a hero. Jagya is just a spoiled brat, who wants to keep his cake and eat it too. He doesn't have the courage to face the consequences of his action, doesn't have the courage to set things right.

And now Gauri, she lost my respect, the day she agreed to marry Jagya. And now comming with Jagya to his house and meeting his ex-wife, demanding his family to accept her as their DIL, Rubbing salt on the wounds of anandi by her lovey-dovey actions with Jagya - I feel its very selfish of her. And if she feels she has not done anything wrong, in marrying a man and living with him, in front of his ex-wife, then she should have known that - "when a man marries his mistress, he makes a position vacant". So why is she feeling insecure,, when he consoles anandi. She has hurt the feelings of his family, ignored the feelings of another girl, who was jagya's wife, in eyes of the society, then she should also face the music when the family members hurt her , ignore her.
Though everyone here felt suguna's comment about washing the clothes again as too hard, i felt it was right - it was a tight slap for gauri - who not only was a part of destroying another girl's life but had the audacity to come in front of her and rub salt on her wounds. I feel it is only the most heartless of women, who can do such a act, and such a woman does not require any sympathy. She has herself made the target for any level of hurtful words or action. Pardon me for my harsh words, but the least she can do is get out of that house. Though i am not sure if she can still live with that guilt of destroying Anandi's life.
Edited by lakshmim_84 - 12 years ago
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

A Dil has certain responsibilies to the family and vice-versa, the family too has certain responsibilites to the DIL. And in this way i completely support the Singh family, in not allowing Anandi to leave the house. Their son destroyed the life of a Anandi, so it is there responsibility to help her make her life. And why is it, Anandi has to leave the house and go to her parents, if she has to stand on her feet. The Singh family is ready to support and help Anandi stand on her feet. So as long as they don't have any problem in her staying there, no one should force her to leave. She can continue staying in that house, continue studying, find a good job, stand on her feet and later get married to a man worthy of her. I am sure everyone in the Singh family, except dadisa would support her, when she marries this new guy.

thank you so much for expressing this.

a daughter in law has a legal right to her marital home. she can't be discarded simply because her husband now lusts for another.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

interesting to see how jagya is going to sandwich himself within aanandi & gauri