Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
                                     [ THIS IS MEMBERS ONLY POST ]      
          The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.     

Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein               
                                 Written/Live Update :: 13th June.

: :   Part 1  : :

All are in the Sood Hall.Both, members of the Soods and the Sharmas are present.Hemlata and Pratap, together with Dwita; apparently are back, and have told everyone what happened, and their sojourn at the Sood Farmhouse.Hemlata is explaining that because of poor Nivedita, we got saved.Pratap tells that he had no mind to leave Nivi alone with the goons, but given the circumstances they had to leave.Nayantara Dadi exclaims, see the daring of these goons, for taking revenge, they even kidnapped such a small baby ?! Dadasaheb and Vandana thank god, that their cute Dwita got saved.Dadasaheb praises Nivi, saying because of Nivi only, the situation was brought under control.

Chanchal gets angry and says God Forbid, if Dwita follows Nivedita's ways, because if she follows Nivi's ways, she is doomed, totally doomed ! Just then a slightly injured Viren, Sid and Nivi come back.Chanchal cries in concern on seeing Viren injured.Chanchal enquires with Viren, that is he too much injured.Viren replies in negative.Chanchal says oh ! my boy! you are so much worried ! Nivi goes to the kitchen, saying that she is going to fetch some water.

: : Part 2 : :          

Chanchal exclaims that Viren is so much injured, but Viren assures his mother that he is alright.Chanchal says that all this happened because of Nivedita, for taking revenge on her only, that goon did that.Nayantara Dadi gravely says, that in this age of crime, Nivi displayed such bravery, and stood up against crime.Chanchal just sulks and turns away her regal head.
      Hemlata is feeling intensely angry, and weeping profuse tears of repentance, asks for forgiveness from Nivi.Nivi says, no Chachiji, what are you doing, don't cry.Hemlata says no, my child, I don't deserve to even say sorry.Both Hemlata and Nivi cry, dissolving all their former sorrows and worries.Yashodhara Dadi says that, Hemlata even I was once wrong.But when realization dawned upon me, I understood and felt so happy that I had so beautiful and loving bahus ( daughters - in - law ) with me, like Vandana and Nivedita.Chanchal cant get herself to listen such talk, and goes off to her room, in a fury.Nivi notices her rage and fury.
        Chanchal is sitting in her room, apparently displeased with manner in which things are going.Jawahar, who is back in Shimla after a long spell of working, enters the room.He enters saying, Chanchal, what is this I am hearing about Nivi ? that she...Chanchal interrupts him, and says that I am fed up of listening about that Nivedita.I am totally fed up of hearing her jaap ( chanting ).Jawahar says okay, but about Viren...Again Chanchal interrupts him in mid-sentence.Chanchal says, because of that foolish girl, bullets were fired upon my Viren, and he had to fight those crazy goons, that too single- handed.
    Just then, Vandana calls out to Nivi to come down to the hall quickly.Vandana and others are in the hall.Vandana reads the news article about Nivi that has been published in the newspaper.She proudly states that, it has been proposed to felicitate Nivi with a bravery award.All feel proud of Nivi's feat.Just then, Nivi comes down the stairs.Vandana tells her the good news, that it has been proposed to give her a bravery award, by the mayor of Shimla.Nivi is shy, but feels a bit good.Viren smilingly congratulates her and says that he is proud of her.

: : Part 3 : :

Nivi goes to console Chanchal, but Chanchal shrinks away from her presence.Chanchal, in a hot temper, asks Nivi to leave the room.Nivi says Maa ( Mother ) but Chanchal admonishes her, saying that only Viren has the right to call her Mother, not her.Nivi says sorry Maa, but I know that you are angry with me, but I had no choice, as if I had disclosed the truth to anyone, it would have been disastrous.Chanchal screams and says, no don't give me any excuses, you won right, and I lost to you, huh !? is it ?! No!! get out of my senses! Right now !! Nivi quietly leaves the room.
   Night time.Nivi brings a glass of milk for Viren.Viren, with a romantic smile on his handsome face, says that I am full, my dear.Nivi says please drink this.Viren says okay, and feeds him milk.While drinking the milk, Viren notices that Nivi's beautiful face is marred by lines of worry.Viren asks Nivi, why are you worried Nivedita ? Nivedita replies that she is worried for Maa ( Chanchal ).Viren says oh ! dear, don't you worry about Maa, she just needs a little time to adjust herself.Nivi says but I want you to talk to her.Viren drinks the remainder of the milk, and assures Nivi, saying I will talk to Maa, but at the right time and place.Both retire for the night.
             All are at the breakfast table, except Chanchal.Viren arrives just in time for the breakfast.Sid asks Viren, Viren are you alright? Viren replies that he is fit and fine, after fighting with those goons.Yashodhara Dadi tells Viren, not to mention the name of any goon, she's tired of listening to it.Dadasaheb says arre ( oh ) why are you scolding them, they have become so brave and strong! Yashdhara Dadi humourously says, Viren, my boy, next time when you go for a fight, take your dear Dadaji with you, let also see his bravery ! All laugh heartily.Dadasaheb asks where is Chanchal, she is not to be seen, always Chanchal is there, and not Jawahar, and today Jawahar is there, and Chanchal is absent.Jawahar gets up saying that, he will bring Chanchal down.Viren,  also goes to help his paa.

: : Part 4 : :

Jawahar and Viren bang Chanchal's door, and request her to come out.Chanchal says that she is not angry.All collect outside Chanchal's door.Vandana says Chanchal, if you are not feeling well, first have your food, and then take rest.Chanchal gets irritated and screams, Bhabhi, when i will feel hungry, I will take food, please leave me alone.Viren sensing the futile attempts made, knocks on her door, saying that he wants to talk to her.Chanchal, says from inside, that she is opening the door, only because she doesn't say no to any of his requests.
       Chanchal opens the door, and Viren closes the door behind him.Viren asks why is she worried.Chanchal asks why am I UNHAPPY ? You know the reason Viren.You know that I dislike that girl ( referring to Nivedita ).When you married that girl and brought her to this house as a daughter-in law, I didn't complain.Now she is attracting everyone to her, and making me feel isolated.Viren, I am also a human being, how long can I control myself? Viren consoles her that Nivedita has not done anything wrong.Chanchal gets angry on hearing this, and berates him, saying you are becoming too much pro - Nivi, you have forgotten your mother, who gave birth to you, and who nurtured and nourished you ? Huh !? When a time will come when you will have to prove your love for me, you will side with your dear wife only.
                   Viren gets pained at heart hearing this, and asks his mother to ask from him whatever she wants.Chanchal gets happy listening to this, and says that, promise me what I will ask of you, you will fulfill it.Viren says Maa, I promise you.Chanchal says then leave Nivedita !!! Ask divorce from her !!
   Viren gets stunned on hearing this, and his fingers loose their grip from his mother's hands...

: : PRECAP : :

Chanchal is sitting in her bedroom.Nivi comes bringing a tray of hot and wholesome samosas and piping hot tea.Nivi says ,Maa I have brought these samosas and tea for you.Chanchal gets furious, and wrenches and throws the tray to the ground.Chanchal angrily says, I had told you NOT to come before my eyes, then why did you come? !? Can't you understand? Am I some small bacchi ( child ) ?? Huh ?!!? Nivi is in shock, and looks just about to cry... 

[ THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST ]
       The Author of this post has restrained this content to be viewed by Members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES FROM IF TO OTHER SITES.THIS UPDATE IS STRICTLY MEANT FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
           Any case of copying of updates to other sites will result in preventive action by the Moderators and the Administrator Group of India-Forums.        

Star Thanks for reading the post ! Happy Watching CCBM ! Star
                                              | OM SAI RAM |   

Edited by nivren - 13 June 2011 at 6:14am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

Nas1Chetnakparam02vir123pragyakumardeenaprama_1411saggi80eshachfleurashiny3kamanidissshinings_salekhsandhyanand17zackgranmardent4uChandani02crcloudzJoshana458nanda_gopamovie_sbA HUGE FANm001nurulainshmuupiesalekh1RajithavKahani_Ki_Ranirgattutashu20krazzy4ArHi-Swetha--Preetz-Spotsamirah23mushkan_2003KaykinshukkiaashiqAbirami24-Atiya-edwardcullen19UZISroops82anna44Varsha-01anjubalasrk_kadzAlphabet26wadi..doll*Resham*diyaloveskinny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WRITTEN / LIVE UPDATE :: 13th JUNE" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

UZIS

IF-Rockerz

UZIS

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

thanx abhi dear for your exclusive updateTongue

abi71

Goldie

abi71

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS ABHI FOR A GREAT LIVE UPDATE . I'M GOING TO MISS THIS SHOW WHEN IT ENDS . AND WANT TO THANK YOU AND OTHER UPDATERS AS U GUYS DID A GREAT JOB AND HAS BEEN REALLY APPRECIATED

Edited by abi71 - 13 June 2011 at 6:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani02crUZIS

Abhiram-

IF-Dazzler

Abhiram-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi71

TODAY I'M THE FIRST AND WANT TO SAY THANKS YOU FOR A GREAT LIVE UPDATE . I'M GOING TO MISS THIS SHOW WHEN IT ENDS . AND WANT TO THANK ALL UPDATES AS U GUYS DID A GREAT JOB AND HAS BEEN REALLY APPRECIATED

U r veryyy WELCOME DEAR ABI Hug Good to see you first dear :))) Yes, we all are going to miss this show when it endsCry But we all are going to remain active on this forumEmbarrassed Thank yoU ABi...for your kind and boosting words of appreciation!! Embarrassed IT IS FOR DEAR FRIENDS AND MEMBERS LIKE YOU, WHO WITH THEIR WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND APPRECIATION, BOOST OUR MORALE EmbarrassedStar Big smile Thanks one AGAIN ABI Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandani02crUZIS

roops82

IF-Rockerz

roops82

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged

Thanks bro for the update...

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
thanks for the update