Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
So, he tapped and she turned and he had a semi-sigh-I-am-mesmerized look...and she gazed ... and we fantasized for almost 3 days... 

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night... will have lots of videos to replay lots of times...Embarrassed

what's the plan, RaYa addicts?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

aewaDivya23.shamma92anu-sanizorXoxowpdXoxoFebruaryFlowerShipra_Savivakirk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tonight's gonna be a good night!" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shipra_S

IF-Rockerz

Shipra_S

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
totally...waiting for it. I just hope there won't be LONG eye locks!...Eye locking is fine...but the long ones are boring...and i want Ram-Priya love story to be as close to reality as possible.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Divya23.Sphallolaliaanizor

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

totally...waiting for it. I just hope there won't be LONG eye locks!...Eye locking is fine...but the long ones are boring...and i want Ram-Priya love story to be as close to reality as possible.Embarrassed

So true! their promo's were so realistic... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithuu

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged

Hope its a good episode. Ram and Priya may discover that they have already had a fight on the phone.

Edited by SuganthiS - 13 June 2011 at 7:12am

Sphallolalia

Nish10

Nish10

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
The best thing is that its Monday so i am expecting not just today but the whole week to be good... They are meeting today so the entire week will be some noke jhok and scenes between them.. i have waited so long for this to happenSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92SphallolaliaMithuu

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
I'm also looking forward to tonight Episode and I hope hope the CVs do not disappoint or let us down.

Sphallolalia

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
So much anticipation! Setindia doesn't update its youtube channel till the next day, so I'm relying on your updates and links!
I hope there are some nice moments between the two (before each realizes who the other is!) 

Sphallolalia

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuganthiS

Hope its a good episode. Ram and Priya may discover that they have already had a fight on the phone.

Now that should be fun! Especially such powerhouse actors who hit the right notes!

narangi314

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.