Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #134 [13/6 - KMH1 Epi. 1] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 37

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

ise bolte hai ungli dene par haat pakadna Ouch tum kuch bhi karlo u'll always be my hitler admin only munch kin ROFL

umm excuse me!!! I am not a hitler :)

I am sweet...or else I would have never given this idea Tongue khud akele dekthein bethi warna tu Tongue I just gave you the spamming place again LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohabbat Lounge #134 [13/6 - KMH1 Epi. 1] (Page 4)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Varsh - I am pooja Embarrassed

and that other name is indeed ari LOL the most laziest member
ROFL

*takes a bow* thanks for the compliment ROFL

well...i know about her laziness! LOL
she takes,like forever to update her ff Tongue
leaving me to die with the desperation! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.BasketGupta

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Did nyone notice anything in the first promo ROFLROFL

Dr.BasketGupta

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

ise bolte hai ungli dene par haat pakadna Ouch tum kuch bhi karlo u'll always be my hitler admin only munch kin ROFL

umm excuse me!!! I am not a hitler :)

I am sweet...or else I would have never given this idea Tongue khud akele dekthein bethi warna tu Tongue I just gave you the spamming place again LOL

see blackmailing me and dhamkaofying me...which sweet people do that tell me tell me Evil Smile

Dr.BasketGupta

tanu111a

Goldie

tanu111a

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Ari n masoom.biggest joke ever.btw just saw title track video of kmh after very long tym.i fainted. Res for take on epi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PraniiDr.BasketGupta

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

see blackmailing me and dhamkaofying me...which sweet people do that tell me tell me Evil Smile

I am just saying what evil people would have done Evil Smile I am so sweet :) I gave you ML again Embarrassed

xxSassyxx

--Ari--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ari--

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrshn

Varsh - I am pooja Embarrassed

and that other name is indeed ari LOL the most laziest member
ROFL

*takes a bow* thanks for the compliment ROFL

well...i know about her laziness! LOL
she takes,like forever to update her ff Tongue
leaving me to die with the desperation! Embarrassed

u know u should be rather positive thinking i atleast write and update ROFL arjun singhania ne nahi sikhaya bright side and positive side dekhna ROFLROFL

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Yaaayyy!! ML is backk!!! Our virtual home is back!!Party Dancing
aww...i missed ML soo much...bt i m glad that its back now!! thank u ms.PC for giving us our virtual home back!!Hug

ok befor i go on to giving my senti speech on ML i'll ahead to the epi...LOL

aahhh...re-watching kmh1 wid the fellow MLians feels so nice!! The firts time i watched it i had no body to share my feelings with...bt now that PFaujis are back..i'll bore u all wid my tlks...TongueROFL..

Hehe..okays me finally on to the epi now..warna mujhe bahut saare ande nd tamatars padne wale hai from the MLians...ROFL..ROFL..

Aahh..i almost fainted seeing the promos once again..Embarrassed..gosh punji-sharma in white is soo *faint faint* kya chemistry hai un dono ki!!Heart It never felt as if they were acting together for the first time..Heartit felt as though they wre together for janamo-janam..!Heart Ab samajh aaya wht chemistry ekta saw at the firts instance..Heart..their chem is purely true, awesome nd spotless bilkul unke kapado ki tarah..ROFL..ROFL..

So the epi strted in veer-zara style..showing rakshanda going to jail...btw i really loved rakshanda's acting...she was fully determined to noe the truth nd fight arjun's case..Clap..Star..she was the perfect suit for the lawyers role...!
aah...punji playing the moth-organ...nd its tune...omg..i m seriously gonna faint today..LOL..wht magic it had..i felt like listening to it again nd again...Embarrassed..

Bt dvs had to spoil the show na..by giving us dubbed voice of punji nd his fake beard...arrghh..i hated it the most in whole epi!!Angry I m sure our Karans voice wud have done much more magic to the scene..Big smile..bt nevertheless..i m not complaining..i loved the dialogues of punji throughout!Heart..Karans exp jst created the charm once again...his eyes had real sadness in them..it never felt as if Karan was acting..his acting was so natural!Heart..aww..i m falling in love wid karan more nd more wid each passing day!!HeartEmbarrassed

hehe...so the story strted in full BT style wid 2 1/2 saal pehle...LOL...ekta mayya ki jai ho!!ROFL.. No complains...bt seriously King K's voice wud have done muc much more better to this scene!!

ROFL..i have no explaination to aksh's ques abt the dialogues...ROFL..ROFL.. Ab maine gaur kiya...those dialogues were seriously confusing nd double-meaning at some point..ROFL..bt still the dialogues had very much depth in them!!Heart

entry of arohi in full BT stlye...showing the face bit by bits..ROFL..bt i loved it the whole dream part nd her sapna nd the way she gives her 'thank u' speech in her dream itself..ROFL..

Nd then came arohi's sisters...these sis are truly sis not jst for namesake..even though they all have different dreams nd aspirations bt still they can sacrifice everything for the others!!Heart Hug to purvi, sur nd antara for that!!

Huh...nd finally HP...i was avoiding the part until now bt ab ML ke liye kalicharan ko jhelna hi pada LOL..btw will somebody tell me one simple ques.. how come kalicharan can sing inspite of having such cracked voice??ROFL..ROFL.. huh..thats a million-dollar ques...i'd love if some body gives an ans to that!!ROFL..ROFL..

Hh..to hell wid his stupid principals..i can never forget wht he did to arjun in the end nd i will never forgive him either!!Angry..baaki ki bashing main baad mein krungi nhi to purs din yahi krne mein beet jaye...Dead

Nd now coming to the last part.. The letter from arohi's mother to her daughter was truly senti..Cry..i hoped ki arohi's mom wud have been alive nd kailcharan wudnt have been there...Big smile...those shikhsa in the letter was amazing nd the lines were bful!!

N arohi indeed fulfils her mothers wish 'daud beta daud..koi aisa zarur aayega jo tujhe apna haath dega...tera saath dega..aur tujhe teri zindagi ki taraf le jayega..' aww...this scene i can watch million-dollar times..! Heart Heart this scene was mindblowing, awesome, amazing!!Heart Heart

nd wid this the first epi of bful journey of Arjun nd Arohi came to a halt..will have to wait tomorrow till 10:30 to watch it!..Big smile

--------------
ok peeps..this was my super long take on the first epi...sry..cudnt write writing it this long after all it was the first epi na..! Nd all these rxns were the first rxns wich i gave while watching the epi...so plz dnt say that i didnt watch s1LOL..

Hehe..HAPPY CLIMBING my MT.EVEREST!!ROFL..ROFL..ROFL..

Edited by arjuhi4eva - 14 June 2011 at 3:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xXxNoreen786xXxAnjalii...xXx

Post Reply New Post

Go to top