Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge #134 [13/6 - KMH1 Epi. 1] (Page 37)

Post Reply New Post

Page 37 of 37

Page 1 Page 36
Page   of 37

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Good night ML :) See you all in the next thread Embarrassed

till then enjoy :)

peeps who were waiting for me to upload the 1st epi...sorry my internet had stopped working and I wasn't able to come till later Angry

but I've updated Interview links, song of the day, index to takes
so enjoy watching those while Episode 2 airs at 10:30PM IST
Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohabbat Lounge #134 [13/6 - KMH1 Epi. 1] (Page 37)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

arjuhi4eva

IF-Rockerz

arjuhi4eva

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Gud nite PC...see ya on the new thread!!

Ok peeps..m also going to take some beauty sleep nowROFL..ROFL...so byes...see ya on the new thread!!

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Nisa-if

Groupbie

Nisa-if

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged

Here is my take:

Entry of Ganga Rai: It was Nice entry. Ascending stairs of 'Central Jail' n the convo between the Jailer n lawyer were superb. Specially the line  by Ganga Rai

Azadi har insaan ka paidaishi haq hai aur yeh haq dilana mera farz hai"

Translation: Freedom is the birth right of every person.And it's my duty to make sure every person get's this right.

Reflects her determination & strong will  to resolve the 16 times un-resolved case.

'Qaidi' 1203 & Arjun's Intro: What a figure designated to Arjun in Jail!!!

The story starts in a 'Veer Zara' Style!!!

Then the scene of Walking through the Jail corridors n showing Arjun playing the tune on mouth organ n the Ganga Rai entry to Arjun's cell, introducing Arjun sitting on the bench facing the wall with shiny sun rays falling in cell all this was an amazing start of epi.

Ganga Rai made the start.It was amazing. Specially her dialogues

"Itna badha nam,itna badha business tycoon, Jail main aik qaidi ka number kaisay ban gaya"

Translation: A prominent business man! A prominet business tycoon!how did he became just a number in the prison.

&

"Apka nam toh itna bura nahi hosakta na kay har koi ap ko aik number say pahchanay"

Translation: I'm sure your name isn't that bad that everyone addresses you by a number

Story Narration: Then the way in which Arjun started to narrate his story of life by singing few lines of 'Tum ko cho kay bhi', Arjun's feelings in the eyes, the pain & sparkle of  tears all were awesome. 

Arjun's outstanding dialogues

"Yehi who shahar hai jis nay mujhay who dard dya jo main aj tak kisi kay sath bant na saka aur isi shahar main 2 saal pahlay mujhay who pyar mila"

Translation: The city caused me that pain which I could never share with anybody. And in the same city two and a half years ago I found love.

"Uski dunya meri dunya say buhat alag thi. Yahin hai par uski dunya main meri dunya nahi hai"

"Aik lamhay main zindgi janna chahti hain app. Par main nay aik lamhay main puri zingi jee hai."

Translation :You want to live a whole life in a single moment.But I have lived my entire life in a single moment.

"Aik Lamhay main aik nazar aisa asar karjati hai jo akhri sans janay kay bad bhi nahi jati"

Translation: Sometimes a particular moment leaves a deep impact on your soul,which doesn't leave you even after your death.

"Meri kahani main hi toh uskay pyar ki kahani hai. Main toh bas pyar tha uska. Aur us pyar ki kahani who ladhki hai."

Translation: Her love story lies in my love story.I was her love and that girl is the story of this love.

Arohi's Intro: The the dream intro of Arohi with her initial prayer was awesome. The start with her singing superstar Finale to the brief but to the point intro of her sisters all was astonishing. All the sisters were having a friendship bond with each sister having diverse dreams n aspirations of their lives.

HP Intro:What an entry in with his singing!Then the convo of mr.Kotnis & the replies of HP all adds interesting flavor to the story.

Arohi's Mom letter to Arohi

Aww it was really cute scenes by showing the lines & the BG voice of 'Arohi's' mom. I like the following lines from her letter :

"Har insaan ki zindgi main aik aisa modh ata hai jo uski zindgi badal deta hai.

Translation: There's turning point in every person's life that changes his life"

"Aik man apni beti ko apni zindgi ka sab say badha jo Tohfa de sakti hai who hai us ka tajarba"

Translation : The most valuable gift that a mother can give her daughter is her experience"

"Apni zingi jeenay kay lyay kisi aur ki zindgi mat kharab karna"

Translation : Don't ruin anyone else's life to live your life.

"Har dhup kay bad chaun zarur ati hai"

Translation:You will always find shade after sunshine.

"Agar bura waqt ae ga toh wooh bhi guzar jae ga.Himmat mat harna"

Translation: If bad time comes, it will pass away.Never lose courage.

"who sapna hi kya jo koi teray sath na dekhay. Meri tamanna hai koi aisa ae teri zindgi main jo teri zindgi ko sapnun say bhi zayada khubsurat bana day. Aur yad rakhna jab kabhi tujhay aisa lagay zindgi hathun say chut rahi hai toh dodh, dodh beta dodh. Mujhay yaqeen hai koi aisa zarur ae ga jo tujhay apna hath dega, tera sath dega, aur tujhay zindgi ki taraf lejae ga. Teri kismet ki taraf"

& then the concept of Arohi's running for train mix with the BG voice of her mother was simply astounding . the engine's voice, her mother's words, Arohi's running, her sisters shouting, Arjun's looking out of window & then extending his hand for her & the ending note of her mother's letter….Awww it was so so perfect that really it makes one feel the beauty of the whole love story line.

So this was my first ever take on either of the both season epis. I am new to this forum but I really like this 'MuhabbatLounge' term. It truly reflects kay hamain 'Kitani Muhabbat hai'Arjun aur Arohi say.Also may be my lines or writing are not perfect but after reading the few pages in this thread I decided to jot down my take on the epi. Hope my *mistakes* will be corrected & guided. C ya all in future.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top