Mohabbat Lounge #134 [13/6 - KMH1 Epi. 1]

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 1 is going to re-air once again in Mohabbat Lounge. Since not all of us were present when KMH1 aired, we will watch the episodes once again and discuss here. ML is a place for discussing the episode and also about creating friendships. Every weekday, that is, Monday - Friday at 10:30PM IST we will watch KMH1 in ML. The link is posted below and sometimes we will also have a weekend marathon(watching a few episodes at once)...which you can possibly call as maha episode, but instead it will be a marathon(watching a few episodes at once). You all have loved ML in Season 2 and we hope you guys enjoy it here just as much or even more with KMH1. 

The NEW ML SIGGIE will be out soon 😳 please wait a little...till then make do with this 😳

https://www.tvland.co.il/Pics/kitanibig.jpg

Welcome back guyz🤗 
and now Start sharing your views, critics and comments😆; not to forget few rules to keep the discussion flow nice..(kindly follow the rules)

1. PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE THE TWO SEASONS WHILE DISCUSSING. EACH ONE OF US HAVE OUR OWN PERSONAL FAVORITE SCENE/SEASON. BE RESPECTFUL. 
  2. No actor bashing & No derogatory terms to be used.
  3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this show.
  4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
  5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
  6. First 2 pages of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.
  7. NO NEED TO ASK BEFORE JOINING IN 😳 YOU ALL ARE WELCOME

"Format, name and rules exclusively for Mohabbat lounge"

*Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team*

Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mohabbat-Lounge/126852497384892

Also join Karan n Kritika's official FB pages 2 stay connected wid d stars..
Karan Kundra
Kritika Kamra

For the hard work the actors do to entertain us, watching whom on TV is a pleasure to usLets bring them to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more pplto join their fan clubs & writing in their fan clubs twice(max allowed) every day.. links below..and also please comment on the KMH2 articles which have KK and KK2 tagged...you can comment 4 times a day...every 30mins.

Karan Kundra (Arjun)https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/
Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/
To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail here: https://india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=580

And contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same. Lets show hume Kitani Mohabbat Hai se kitani mohabbat hai.
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
EPISODE LINK:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT1pH0OiR58&p=582A6A2976F6D44C[/YOUTUBE]
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
PROMOS LINK:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh2eAt3-FBU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rUx-tX8DQs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pzvjw3scYWM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]

SBS/VIDEOS LINK:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYyrAXMcuGw&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/YOUTUBE]
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
SONG(s) OF THE DAY:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjiOOvAAOwg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

There can't be a better song of the day than this one for 1st Episode
😍

INDEX TO TAKES:

Ari - Page 1
Aksh - Page 1
Naina - Page 4
Anjali - Page 15
Noreen - Page 19
Saffi - Page 20
Mandy - Page 35
Pinky - Page 35

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
so before the episode airs, how about we air some promos?? okay so give me 2minutes and I will air all the promos 🥳
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
🤗Ml u are back🤗
I missed u so so much😭...Pooh bear thank you so much for this😆...love u dher sara munch kin 🤣but phirbhi u'll always be my hitler🤣

Oh wow and u have brought us kmh1...😆really excited to watch kmh1 with my crazyyy paltan this is goanna be fun😆😉

Everyone is hating HP n comparing him to girgitwalias😲 oh pahleeezzz girgitwalias are unique namunas hes far far better...i really liked him throughout...he had misunderstandings which he couldnt get over using his brain but he always loved his daughters and genuinely cared for em unlike😡nyways more on this later when time comes abhi toh bas shuruwat hai😆 

Now coming to the promo's-

1st promo-Tumhari problem kya hai crapgin???i srsly feel myself at loss of words to do ur tareef...jab show on air nahi tha tab use promote karne ki itni jaldi k bina leads ke promo shoot kar diya...and when it was on air use khatam karne ki jaldi🤬tum logo ka srsly kuch nahi ho sakta...go take a hike🤣now that m done with my crapgin rant lets move forward...the promo was good i liked all the colors that were used...and how they tried to tell the story through the promo which is a very bad idea btw pehle se promo mein puri story bata di toh log show kyun dekhenge?and also the fact that karanika werent there in it was a major minus point...cause their chemistry is what makes kmh as kmh...so this promo was okish types for me...moving ahead

2nd promo-Magic...soulful...beautiful...chemistrylicious...hayee i just love it...the bits n pieces of the title montage...the white theme...the adas of kritz di...the expressions of karan...and the amazing music...hayeee m speechless its just tooo good😍😍

3rd promo-Kahani mohabbat ke imtehaan ki...mohabbat toh aapne bhi ki hogi...lekin arohi aur arjun ufff aisi mohabbat ke na kehte bani na sunte...raat 10.30 baje aap bhi puchenge apne dil se kitani mohabbat hai❤️❤️ Loved loved super loved this one...the person who wrote these lines did a fab job...i was smiling like an idiot giggling to myself when i saw it for the first time...repeating the whole thing saying aap bhi puchenge apne dil se kitani mohabbat hai😍

Now coming to the epi...

Epi starts with ganga rai ki entry...and thus begins our anokhi mohabbat ki dastan *here i would like to take a moment to thank ekta mam for finding karan and approving kritz and giving us our perfect arjuhi...thankuuu so much will always respect u for this*

I like the charecter of ganga rai...determined and focused on her work...it drives her and she is enthusiastic about it...wish she was written better and was more stronger rather than just a story listener...but nyways wats done is done...chahe galti crapgin ki ho ya PB the great ki 😡 either way charecters were butchered but not the essence of the story...i can proudly say kmh1 did its purpose it revived love...it made people fall in love and ask kitani mohabbat hai...and i m proud to be a fan

Aapka naam itna bhi bura toh nahi ho sakta ke log aapko ek number se bulao--Arjun punjj😍

And with this entered those chocolate brown eyes and that mesmerising charecter into our lives who made a mark for himself

There were some fab dialogues in the first epi itself...i m becoming a fan of rakha modi's dialogue writing...

Haha but what was with ganga rai's style of saying aap mujhse baat nahi karna chahte and all that she seemed like a typical girlfriend🤣remember how karan had mimicked kritika di in zindagi live🤣Okay now is it just me or does arjuns beard at the centre look like a ulta heart to anyone of u also??🤣O.M.G like seriously is serial mein toh har jagah mohabbat hai...no wonder everyone keeps asking kitani mohabbat hai🤣

Seeing the card arjun finally melts and starts telling his story with arohi's song...its amazing how the song connectes arjuhi...arjuns support and sahara in jail...arohi's memory...was that song for arjun...it was his end point...and that song was the beginning point for arohi...the song with which she wanted to become singing sensation...which was so close to her heart...which was the beginning of her dream...this connection to me seems so beautiful...it is not just another song...it is a connecting bridge in their love and life...

Karan seemed a bit nervous but he was good...why did they dub karans voice grrr i love his orig voice better khotte😡i loved kritz di's chulbuli ladki ada...that smile,that body language it was all perfect she is the best arohi we could have got...she rocked it...i was completely smitten...smiling throughout...i liked the scene with HP,VS did good...the letter from the mother was a nice touch...i liked the different angles from which they covered the letter reading...though sometimes kritz di's expressions seemed a bit lost to me...and then chutti train aur mummma says bhaaag arohi bhaag and arohi runs towards the person her mom predicts aage kya hoga dekhne ke liye jude rahiye [email protected] and out...felt nice writing take after so long 😳

Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ML.. after sooo long!! mwah!!

*takes a deep breath* itne dinon ke baad ML ki hawa.. hayye!!😍 have missed this place so much..its been only 2 wks.. but phir bhi lagta hai ke kitne din ho gaye.. and now we r bak wid a bang.. n better yet.. KMH1 is here.. 

so a big hello to everyone.. welcome to all the ppl joining us for the first time.. 🤗welcome back to all the people who have jhelofyed me from KMH2.. tab tareef ki thi na.. ab bhugto!!!😆

so the first time i watched KMH1 was on YT on a nonstop marathon..finished it in 4 days..😉 i was so dazed by it that i sat n watched it all once more...🤣 n then jee nahi bhara.. toh pura season download kar liya..🤣 ab iss baar.. will watch it properly... wid promos, one epi at a time.. take in all the new meanings that will come floating out of the screen..🤓 n i know am gonna enjoy it immensely watching wid u guyz coz its ML... ML Rocks!!🥳 and i love it as much as i love KMH.. k before i go full on senti.. lemme get to that first epi..😆

the promos were amazing.. thnx Pooj for posting them.. the first generic one.. gud format.. like Om Shanti Om..😆 but its very pheeka compared to the rocking chemistry of Arjun and Arohi in white.. i didn't see that generic wala promo until much later.. it does kinda reveal the story.. so am thankful i didnt see it before.. 

and then the promo of Kitani Mohabbat Hai.. hayye..😍❤️ Punji n Sharma in white.. it seems so obvious na what Ekta Maam saw in these two.. Can you believe it that was their first time shooting together!! Only one thing I can say to that.. "It was meant to be"

the title song, the video.. i remember that line from later in the season "subah subah os ke boondon tale..."😍 that droplet of water, the white flowers, the white clothes, everything pointing to the purity of love.. the simplicity, the grace.. i can go on n on abt this.. n first luk of karan n kritz.. both luk so gentle, warm... u can sense the care in those eyes.. very well portrayed.. n ofcourse Mr. Kundra's kohl filled eyes.. n kittu's grace, the OM and that nose ring.. first things u wud notice.. coz their surroundings, their look everything has been done simple enough to emphasize these powerful visages!!👏

the song.. it has been my favorite ever since i heard it for the first time last june.. its been a year n there hasnt been a song that has taken that fav spot in my heart yet.. those lyrics r magical!!👏

chalo ab kiya shri ganesh iss season ka.. central jail se..😆 idhar bhi white.. matlab white car!!😛 n advocate ganga rai in white too..Kitani Safedi Hai!! Surf Excel, official sponsor of Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 1..🤣 the xerox of veer zaara.. not bad.. i was wondering whether they were gonna show KK 20 years later!! n then was thankful it was just 2 yrs.. didnt want the show to begin wid KK being 45-50 yrs old!!😆 

my first impression of arjun was that he was an ordinary guy..😳 a regular looking guy wid kajrare naina..😆 i know this sentence looks weird n outta place in between all this drool-fest but watching this epi now brings back those thoughts from the first time.. a veer zaara start, a guy wid a very fake beard wid that voice..😡 singing n playing that song.. it all looked very cliched n i was waiting to see if the story wud pan out..😕 even amongst all those thoughts, the curiosity persisted.. i gotta say.. he had and has an inane charm and charisma..😍 kept me glued to the screen and boy did i enjoy it!! 🤗

Quaidi #1203.. they gave a aweseme muh dikhayi to him.. itna hype, itna buildup.. KK delivered to that .. Arjun was amazing.. "solah baar mana kar chuka hun aapko, ye satrahvi baar aayi hai aap" except i didnt like the voice over.. i obviously didnt know that it wasnt his own voice the first time..😆 his own voice wud have made that scene rock even more!😒 upar se that fake beard.. but i guess that grth hrms wali theory wud have to wait until the next season!!!😈

Rakshanda did an awesome job of the determined obstinate obsessed lawyer ... the perfect combo to bang head on arjun punj - the wall!!👏⭐️

and then he starts narrating the story.. ganga rai's (GR)reasoning baffled me.. he says "uski duniya meri duniya se bohot alag thi" n she interprets that shez not in this duniya at all!!😲 lawyer madam.. arjun punj insaan hai.. woh cross species mohabbat nahi bata raha..😆 just coz inki mohabbat ki dastaan anokhi hai .. iska matlab ye nahi ki ladki alien ya ghost category mein hogi!!!🤣 khair.. it was necessary to lead to punji saying.. "ek lamhe mein ek zindagi jaan na chahti hai aap.. ".. loved the words given to arjun in his narration.. n then another confusing set of lines.. "wahi, jiski ye kahani hai.. ".. "meri kahani mein toh uske pyar ki kahani hai..".. "mein toh bas pyar tha uska.. " .. "aur uss pyar ki kahani woh ladki hai.. " all i want to say is.. a circle has no beginning!!!🤣

moving on to arohi's intro.. a sleeping beauty.. wid a dream.. wat was not typical here was wat came after the dream.. her self talk.. then intro of the sisters.. n the variety presented in the four girls.. the prep to the contest.. how her outfit comes together.. all cute n adorable.. story keeps moving n i liked the pace.. keeps u glued to the screen.. 👍🏼

Kritz ka intro was fab in the sense.. she had a very plain n simple look as it was required for the character.. a middle class girl from shimla.. the right amount of bubbly chirpy flavor intertwined with responsiblity n maturity.. ambitious n vivacious.. she was the perfect magnet for our punji 😉

n then Gurukul.. and yahan pe entry hui iss katha ke khalnayak ki.. matlab ye seriously villain nahi hai.. bas ye pyar ke dushman wale category mein aate hain..😆 inka naam hai Pt. Hariprasad Sharma (HP, although i prefer calling him Kalicharan😈).. jinko gaate hue humne sirf 2 baar suna pure 170 episodes.. 🤔 i think.. thankfully!!! but inko bolte hue aur woh bhi inke gandhivadi thoughts bolte hue humne pura season jhela.. unthankfully!!😡 i am sorry but am the gal who liked the Singhanias over Ullus.. so u wud understand how i don't really go wid the sanskaar line.. acche hai sanskaar no doubt..👏 but unhone bohot zyada der laga di arjun ke pyar ko samajhne ke liye.. khair.. i will say more abt this later... pehle hi take mein pura season nahi likhna hai..😳 but on the whole.. loved Virendra Saxena's work here.. he n his signature voice brought this character the .. *cough* charm that it needed.. to make me hate it to the core.. *taaliyan* ⭐️

the mother's letter.. its importance in this season.. the place it got in the first episode.. the time given to it.. its all well noted.. the experiences of a woman, passed on to her daughter in a summarized version.. the essence of it is the very generic advice written which is applied so well by Arohi..👏 as much credit is given to the mother for having passed on such wisdom.. that much credit has to be given to the daughter receiving the wisdom..👏 she read it, understood it, respected it, and applied it in her life.. .successfully *taaliyan*⭐️ although... the 'daud beta daud' was a bit too hand-in-glove wid the scene..😆 but still loved the scene nevertheless coz this is where our leads meet.. "mujhe yakeen hai, koi aisa zarur aayega, jo tujhe apna haath dega, tera saath dega, aur tujhe zindagi ki taraf le jayega, teri kismat ki taraf!!"😍 and so he did.. herez our first cue.. although Arjun Punj is notoriously infamous for his hatred for women.. he did help Arohi.. apna haath diya na..😛 and here ends our first episode.. ab kal dekhenge ki kis tarah Arjun Punj aur Arohi Sharma mile, kya hua? kaise hua? aur kis tarah bani.. Kitani Mohabbat Hai..❤️ 

over n out.. see ya guyz laterz.. 🤗
Edited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i haven't really been a part of ML...but can i join you guys in this now?
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
@vrsh - obviously you can 😆 it's for everyone 😳

woohhhooo the promos are up 🥳🤪
TeekhiMishti thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrshn

i haven't really been a part of ML...but can i join you guys in this now?

Aww u r more than welcome sweet heart...ML mein formalities nahi hoti...feel free to join us n our pagalpanti😆