Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Title Track of BALH

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

abracadabra810

abracadabra810

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!Smile

I am Rhea and this is my first post here. I am in love with this serial... I hope it runs well and doesn't loose its steam in a while. 

Does anyone here know from where i can download the title track of this serial. I love shreya's rendition of Bade acche lagte hain. Please give me the link from where i can download it!

Thanks!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Title Track of BALH" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.