Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Rummy.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rummy.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dr.BasketGupta

Originally posted by -Rummy-

hahaha... actually thats true i still had to start watchin' this show yetShocked... but i'd seen few  ArHi scenes on YT ;)

well... i'm dnt like such boring festivals; btw i'm not in high school anymore LOL... i already graduated last year ;)

I know your not in high school and those people were band people, I doubt you WERE in the band LOL

and umm that festival wasn't boring :| there was so much crowd :| I got tired of standing so many hours yesterday LOL they didn't even leave the pole area alone :| sab jaga full kardiya Dead

haww you haven't watched the show and you ask me whether I am bhatkofying here Stern Smile

aww smarty pants :D... i thought you'll be like "rummy is in high school band" Sleepy

WTH??!! rose festivals r meant to be boring -___-... but for you it must fun... right?!! Tongue
btw what were you doin' there??  Stern Smile

LOL its not mandatory  to watch the whole episode to be a part of ArHi AT... ArHi scenes r enough Embarrassed though i'm gonna catchup with full episodes frm tommorrow :D

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WhenPassionsCollideArHi#11// (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksg.

IF-Sizzlerz

ksg.

Nomaaa tehe I likes yous :$

I hope they just cut to the chase bc I am literally dying for a new scene :|

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Originally posted by prettyfulwishes

Originally posted by jenny1000

Annoying cause you are everywhere I go.. Where is your friend Shaym? I need to find him NOW.

Why don't you ask your Anjali Di? *raises eyebrow*

Akash!! Hug
Payal Jiji is in the middle of her exams atm. She'll be free from tomorrow I think.

Ishuuu. <33

Khushi. stay in your limits.  

:calls the doctor: Di has polio, but why is she behaving so retarded? any medicine?

Akash, stop flirting with Payal and stay away from this Khushi too.. Stupid annoying family.. esp that BuAAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aa123.80

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Nah, this is 4lions. They don't drag in the beginning. They drag in the end.. I know from experience. They will go super fast with tomm's episode in jet speed.

That's SO trueOuch But I hate it when they drag either way .. and I don't like this rate of speed either

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by deepti_mohit

ur slapping himEvil Smile how could u do that to meCry mein utm donoko chod ke chali jaungi ..apne shyam ke paas  ..wohi mohalle mein uske saath kaam karti rahungiEmbarrassed ...uwat should shyam took my heart awayBlushing ..ur jijaji is gud for nothingD'oh

DI. Shaym cannot be my jeejaOuch noways.. He cannot be a RAIZADAStar
Evil Smiledon't forget before u were a malikEvil Smile...my shyam will also become a raizada after few years .. n waise bhi im there with him naEmbarrassed

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

I still think they'll drag the Tum/Aap thing tonight. But Tuesday's epi will be crazy fast.. a bit like the dargah conversation.

& I wanna know about Arnav's family.. who his jeeju, nani, mama & mami are.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg.aa123.80Nomaa.HotMess

Nomaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nomaa.

LOL ArHi are so popular noww! like every time i sign onto youtube i see so many VMs on them on my newsfeed :| its  crazyy lol but haye its just something about their jodi :$ 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ksg.aa123.80JennyPenny

Rummy.

IF-Sizzlerz

Rummy.

i like arnav's sister... whats her name btw??Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nomaa.HotMess

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.