WhenPassionsCollideArHi#11// (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

hahaha... actually thats true i still had to start watchin' this show yetShocked... but i'd seen few  ArHi scenes on YT ;)

well... i'm dnt like such boring festivals; btw i'm not in high school anymore LOL... i already graduated last year ;)

I know your not in high school and those people were band people, I doubt you WERE in the band LOL

and umm that festival wasn't boring :| there was so much crowd :| I got tired of standing so many hours yesterday LOL they didn't even leave the pole area alone :| sab jaga full kardiya Dead

haww you haven't watched the show and you ask me whether I am bhatkofying here Stern Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WhenPassionsCollideArHi#11// (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ksg.

IF-Sizzlerz

ksg.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rummy-

if everyday this amount of ppl visit AT at the same time... i guess we can complete one thread in matter of few hours only LOL

I AGREEE :D we're moving fast man!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rummy.

.VanishingDream

IF-Sizzlerz

.VanishingDream

Originally posted by jenny1000

CongratsParty

Akash, call some people , and tell them to look for this Shayam dude and slap him if there is a need for it. and stop looking at Payal.

Where is that annoying girl?Confused That KHUSHI?

Gonna eat something.

PS: Di.. What are you saying? You are cheating on Jeejaji?Shocked
ur slapping himEvil Smile how could u do that to meCry mein utm donoko chod ke chali jaungi ..apne shyam ke paas  ..wohi mohalle mein uske saath kaam karti rahungiEmbarrassed ...uwat should shyam took my heart awayBlushing ..ur jijaji is gud for nothingD'oh

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Originally posted by jenny1000

CongratsParty

Akash, call some people , and tell them to look for this Shayam dude and slap him if there is a need for it. and stop looking at Payal.

Where is that annoying girl?Confused That KHUSHI?

Gonna eat something.

PS: Di.. What are you saying? You are cheating on Jeejaji?Shocked

Why can't you just murder this 'Shayam' dude yourself .. he's taking your girl not minesCoolROFL
Oye meri Payal kahan hai?

Because I have an EMPIRE to run Akash.. Whose gonna keep an eye on that annoying clumsy girl if I am looking for Shaym?

Find DI and tell us where he is.

Dr.BasketGupta

IF-Sizzlerz

Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

If tomorrow we don't get that ArHi scene, I'll be so sad. :|

I have a feeling they're going to drag the whole episode, and make it only about Khushi/Payal/Bua moving to Delhi, and then the episode will end with the "Tum/Aap!" scene. Ermm

it's probably what will happen Ermm

stories getting dragged is their favorite thing to do Stern SmileThumbs Down

HotMess

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Yup, the Nand Kisoorrr bua will prob waste today's epi. :(

Jens, rofl. ROFL ArNaya are crazyyy. After yest's San-Barun one, I was reminded of them too! Went and rewatched my VM on the trio. LOL

JennyPenny

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Originally posted by HotMess

If tomorrow we don't get that ArHi scene, I'll be so sad. :|

I have a feeling they're going to drag the whole episode, and make it only about Khushi/Payal/Bua moving to Delhi, and then the episode will end with the "Tum/Aap!" scene. Ermm

HawwShocked Don't say that .. I will kill someone if that happensOuch A whole weekend and give us a Tum/Aap scene we've already drooled onAngry

Nomaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nomaa.

LOL Rumzz i agreee :)

i cant waitt till Arnav and Khushi takra each otherrEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.