sunaina02 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Tum and Aap
Just two words were spoken by these two and have left us all restless over the weekend . What was there in these two words??

Tum.

ARnav was ready to break the neck of the scooty driver as he got out of his car but when he came out he uttered just this word  with a slight but definite pleasant intonation ( that only Barun can render) . May be in the last few days  he had thought about this girl, may be when he is away from the world , away from business, away from even his di, maybe just before going to sleep, in the depth of the night , images of Khushi in quazi-bridal attire have crossed his mind, may be once again he wanted to rewind that situation during fashion show to feel the brief moment of fulfilment holding her close before anger took over . MAy be he thought about what Anjali said, May be he wanted to meet that chit of a Lucknow girl again.

So when he saw Khushi in Delhi , he was not only shocked but pleasantly shocked.

Aap

When Khushi smashed in to that car , may be she was cursing Arnav Singgh Raizda for his dirty tricks which has compelled her to leave Lucknow and come to Delhi.  May be while she was traveling to Delhi , looking out of the train window, gazing at the fields passing by , she had wondered why this man who seems to look so nice, has so much hatred and arrogance inside him, what makes him so unfaithful and critical of God. SHe hates him but still cannot forget that his touch and closeness has made her feel something that she had never felt before in the 18 years of her life,
It would be a challenge to face this man again and demand the answers to these questions. So when she saw him coming out of the car , the "aap" she uttered was accompanied with a tone of awe  rather than of hatred. She hated him for his deeds but respected him for his power over the world, and most importantly, over her.
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^^^^
Maybe he was daydreaming about her while driving which caused the accident. ðŸ˜†

(to clarify - in all my posts 'he' is Barun/Arnav/Shravan, I am on personal terms with him in my dimaag, you see and don't need to expand) ðŸ¤£
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
You have explained it so beautifully, and i liked to quote sabah here as she mentioned something very similar to you in my thread also about the tum/aap😳

Originally posted by: a little faith

Credit to Zunni and Ishita for showcasing this avi that elucidates their respective sides more.

Arnav's TUM to Khushi's AAP! 

From her side, we find the derogatory nuance of his tum which he uses to set her in her place, within his realm.  Whereas she, despite their tumultuous history, holds onto to common courtesy of aap for she does not hate him as such but rather hates his manner, his deeds only.  It is the sign of her generous heart. 

However he is not all bad, for from his side, we can say that within that tum we find his bringing her closer to him, removing that nonchalant stain of aap reserved for everyone else wholly unrelated to him in his royal domain. 

With much love Sabah.

Sabah has beautiful outlined what the tum/app bring, when each says the other!😳
&& Sunaina you have done a wonderful job of explaining it also! :))

takecareee :))
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Just so we don't forget what we are going to be looking forward to tomorrow:

Su, he must've been distracted by the thought of pom poms while driving😆😆

@Anu: Smart of you to edit the post and add the word "dimaag" in there. You never know when FBI takes that as the truth🤣
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^
Jaan - that's why I did it.  You know what kind of letters they are getting at 1600 PA Ave. - Hi Anu - so neat you let everyone have your address. ðŸ¤£

Can't stand how delicious he looks in this frame and that intonation in his 'Tum' was anything but harsh...it was total disbelief.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
hahaha I know I know.. I wouldn't be surprised if you got a reply "why are you giving out your address"🤣

Okay Now that i watched the Promo again, i came back to say what those two words seemed to convey to me!😆

Arnavs tum, which i expected to be filled with anger and harshness was anything but, it was somber and subtle with a hint of confusion and shock.! I was expecting him to growl and just shout something else, never TUM!

Khushi Aap, Her shock was cleverly displayed and it was suprising to see her use aap with arnav but i guess it has to do with her manners, and despite her annoyance with arnav she didn't forget them. Anyway i think she doesn't really hate arnav just his ways.

I hope i have made some sense and if i have not blame my excitement for todays episode!😆 I'm looking forward to it. Especially now that jhanvi posted the pics :))