Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
I hope she finds a job n bump into akash...for real they make a cute jodi...awww I hope it happens

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Payal goes to Delhi (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
would love to watch payal-akash story...just dont want payal to be left as a sidekick once the delhi events begin...1st of all im dreading about the duo staying at the buaji's placeOuch that means we have to jhelofy some more of her "haaye re nandkishore talks" and swivelling of that lasso around her neckOuch so this extra love story can be a welcome change...

momma1128

mayur_shanak

IF-Dazzler

mayur_shanak

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

I hope Payal too gets a job and starts working so she can get used to the city and her surroundings. I wouldn't want to see her sitting at home chewing her nails either while Khushi gets to go out and make a life.
I have a feeling that Arnav's cousin (who also is too hotLOL) will end up being with Payal somehow. It'll be worth watching just how they get together. Maybe he'll meet her through Khushi or she'll end up at the office one day looking for Khushi and ta-da... *I can already hear the violins playing*LOL

We all know that the new dabanng entry style guy will turn shady later on when he finds out Khushi's love for Arnav. However, one negative guy is enough. I hope hope hope Arnav's cousin (wish I knew his name.. I guess I'll call him "hot guy #2"Blushing) stays positive throughout so that Payal can find her soul mate in him.

i agree to ur each pointEmbarrassed i also want payal to b wd Arnav's bro Smile as she is so sweet

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128-Jahnvi-

.syeda.

Goldie

.syeda.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
ya payal also deserves a gud storyline...lets see how the creatives handle her plot

momma1128

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
My only hope is that the cv's realize that there are two things every one of us has brought up:

1) Payal needs to have a robust story, as do the other siblings
and 
2) Keep the negative characters to an absolute minimum

and may I add one more -

3) lower the volume on Bua

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91-Jahnvi-

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
maybe payal will luv akash.

anshra

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

My only hope is that the cv's realize that there are two things every one of us has brought up:

1) Payal needs to have a robust story, as do the other siblings
and 
2) Keep the negative characters to an absolute minimum

and may I add one more -

3) lower the volume on Bua

after today's episode, i feel the third thing needs to get highest priority as of now...seriously!!! bua is getting on my nerves...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.