Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
^^^^^^^^^
Maris!!

I see it more of, Khushi is out with Payal and Akash, Arnav is out with Di and Jiju and there are heavy stares across the restaurant.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08ash91-Jahnvi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Payal goes to Delhi (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

^^^^^^^^^
Maris!!

I see it more of, Khushi is out with Payal and Akash, Arnav is out with Di and Jiju and there are heavy stares across the restaurant.

And then Arnav (who by then is slowly falling for Khushi) will try to come to the other table under some pretense. So he'll go there and ask Akash what the heck he's doing there which will definitely be followed by lots of stares and looks. Haaye! I so wish it to turn out like this.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maris08

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
His pretense will be work - we already know he uses work as a safety blanket.  And then he will tell Khushi, why are you here - don't you have work?  I don't pay you to wine and dine.  And then the nok jhoks will begin (Payal and Akash will exchange knowing glances, and Anjali will be chomping at the bit when Arnav returns to stick it to him like all didis do (like me LOL ))

Edited by momma1128 - 12 June 2011 at 8:20pm

Cinderella100

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Hahaha I can already imagine the whole scenario, Anu. It would be hilarious.
I am even thinking about the next day stares and glares in the office Silly

momma1128

sehar mehrotra

IF-Rockerz

sehar mehrotra

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Exactly guys...She's a superb sis and I too want her to get a job in the city!!!!

And I tooo want Aakash and Payal to end up together!!!!!!
They'd luk cute together!!!Smile

momma1128

nyxx

IF-Rockerz

nyxx

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Though the primary focus will be on Khushi, but i have a good feeling for Payal. I think she'll definitely find something to do, a job or even her "rajkumar" haha! But for some odd reason, I feel she will be overshadowed by Buaji. Like theyre maybe many restrictions on her that Buaji will impose, and Khushi will be the only one to help her overcome those and find her own identiy. Oh and also Im sure shes going to be an integral support system for Khushi...since Khushi will definitely need someone to take out all her anger and bak bak about our Arnav. I actually love and adore their convos, especially when Khushi flares up! ahahaLOL

And AWESOME post as always :)

Edited by nyxx - 12 June 2011 at 10:19pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Millerrr88momma1128

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
agree with u guys... even i want payal to work and bump into akash Day Dreaming
they'l make a cute jodi...
i just hope watever happens, payal doesn't turn negative!!!!

momma1128

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I hope the serial makesr keep negativism restricted to the new 'baap' -wala guy and to some extent to Buaji .

momma1128

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.