momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
We all are aware that Khushi will eventually end up working in Arnav's office in Delhi.  What exactly is it that Payal will be doing in Delhi?  Will she get a job or will Bua immediately start looking for a groom for her?

I am just trying to grasp the workings of the Gupta girls home.  What are the new things that each of the will learn in the "big city".  Will Payal start secretly dating someone?

To me, if they want to show the closeness of these sisters, they have got to give Payal a life, instead of just having her sit around waiting for Khushi to fill her in on the goings on at Raizada Enterprises.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Jahnvi- thumbnail
I hope Payal too gets a job and starts working so she can get used to the city and her surroundings. I wouldn't want to see her sitting at home chewing her nails either while Khushi gets to go out and make a life.
I have a feeling that Arnav's cousin (who also is too hot😆) will end up being with Payal somehow. It'll be worth watching just how they get together. Maybe he'll meet her through Khushi or she'll end up at the office one day looking for Khushi and ta-da... *I can already hear the violins playing*😆

We all know that the new dabanng entry style guy will turn shady later on when he finds out Khushi's love for Arnav. However, one negative guy is enough. I hope hope hope Arnav's cousin (wish I knew his name.. I guess I'll call him "hot guy #2"☺️) stays positive throughout so that Payal can find her soul mate in him.
momma1128 thumbnail
oh hooo Jaaanuuu!  His name is Akash.  and yes, I also see some kind of connection between Payal and Akash - hopefully it won't be all in the same company though cuz that is too too much.

I want Payal to get a job too.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Akash! Oh what a name chosen! Ek dum mast😆.. thank you!

While Khushi-Arnav romance is going to place inside the Raizada Enterprise, I wish Payal-Akash love stories evolves outside. Can't... no.. no.. can't handle two stories inside one office building🥱

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

Akash! Oh what a name chosen! Ek dum mast😆.. thank you!

While Khushi-Arnav romance is going to place inside the Raizada Enterprise, I wish Payal-Akash love stories evolves outside. Can't... no.. no.. can't handle two stories inside one office building🥱

@ bold - looking forward to that. it should be fun 😍
sunaina02 thumbnail
I agree Payal should also be given some importance , so that we have a side story thread to carry on 

The fact that Payal was also sent to delhi indicates that she will definitely play an important role in Khusis love-story.
One thing for sure , she will be the one to tell to make Khushi realize that she is in love with Arnav
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I agree Payal should also be given some importance , so that we have a side story thread to carry on 

The fact that Payal was also sent to delhi indicates that she will definitely play an important role in Khusis love-story.
One thing for sure , she will be the one to tell to make Khushi realize that she is in love with Arnav

in black: I really hope that happens because in Arnav's case, I want Anjali to make him realize his love for Khushi.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

in black: I really hope that happens because in Arnav's case, I want Anjali to make him realize his love for Khushi.

Jahn and Su
 very correct points. Infact if payal gets a job and if she is the one for Aakash then this pair along with Anjali and her husband(dont know who is that ?) can set up a tripple date, wherein they can make Arnav fall totally for Kushi and vice versa.
momma1128 thumbnail
^^^^^^^^^
Maris!!

I see it more of, Khushi is out with Payal and Akash, Arnav is out with Di and Jiju and there are heavy stares across the restaurant.
-Jahnvi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

^^^^^^^^^

Maris!!

I see it more of, Khushi is out with Payal and Akash, Arnav is out with Di and Jiju and there are heavy stares across the restaurant.

And then Arnav (who by then is slowly falling for Khushi) will try to come to the other table under some pretense. So he'll go there and ask Akash what the heck he's doing there which will definitely be followed by lots of stares and looks. Haaye! I so wish it to turn out like this.😍