Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank you for the article. Its nice to see BALH getting some good reviews and I agree, the way many of the older actors and here, Ram and Sakshi handle their roles is a treat to watch. Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks for posting. It's good the show is getting  good reviews. Mature actors also would need only fewer retakes than the younger stars who are learning the ropes.
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanz for this article. Surely the CVs- read-EK will go any lenghts to make it a success and  to garner high TRPs. ITs only a matter of time before the channel realises this show's potential in upping their sagging GEC quotient and soon a change in the time slot will surely happen.
suwas thumbnail
I agree with the article. It is a refreshing show ...Ram & Sakshi do stand out amongst the actors in other shows. Not only maturity but their level of acting is way superior.
AreYaar thumbnail
Nice article...totally sums up all the pluses and minuses of the show...good that they pointed out the stale bg music too...maybe if enough newspaper articles point out, Ekta MIGHT start looking into it :P lol

And yes watching superb actors like Ram and Sakshi back on screen makes you realize what's truly lacking in all the expressionless newbies ruling the TV scene today😆
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

I agree with the article. I really hope ekta mai reads this article and gets rid of the old music from her other shows completely and pays more attention to the script of this show. I agree old faces definitely are better. Currently the standards of actors on Indian television in terms of acting  are really low. According to me many of the actors really need to take acting classes and I keep wondering what did the producers see in them that they decided to cast them in the show.

Aparna Mehta is another good actress loved her in Sab TV show Sajan re jhooth mat bolo but her new show did not watch it since I am allergic to Colors shows after the disastrous end of LTL.  
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Armu, thanks for posting the article.

Agree with the highs and lows mentioned - it's indeed wonderful to see Ram and Sakshi back and they are doing a very good job. If Ekta takes care of the few glitches that are happening, am sure this Show will be a big hit and people will love watching it more.

And yes, sometimes known faces work better. It's a treat actually.

Davi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for gr8 article. Its always good when a show gets good reviews. Experienced actors are brilliant. Sony ratings are definitely going to increase with this show.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
There a extremely good actors in the industry who seep into characters extremely well

I hope Ram and Saakshi handle this role well

It all depends on teh screen play given to them then they can do wonders.

I hope the CV's handle it well