Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

aewashrutireddygr8-Swetha-KevaAnushaneets_ltlDavinarangi314anizorFebruaryFlowerSakshi_Deewani_xCIOT_SmritiKathassroomanipoeticasenamaris08ammoos-Preeti-.Nabi.avivakirkshanti05AreYaarHowlarious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT: Old faces work better" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the article. Its nice to see BALH getting some good reviews and I agree, the way many of the older actors and here, Ram and Sakshi handle their roles is a treat to watch.

Edited by SuganthiS - 12 June 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaanizorMithuu-Preeti-Howlarious

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorHowlarious

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Thanz for this article. Surely the CVs- read-EK will go any lenghts to make it a success and  to garner high TRPs. ITs only a matter of time before the channel realises this show's potential in upping their sagging GEC quotient and soon a change in the time slot will surely happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

suwas

IF-Dazzler

suwas

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with the article. It is a refreshing show ...Ram & Sakshi do stand out amongst the actors in other shows. Not only maturity but their level of acting is way superior.

Armu4eva

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Nice article...totally sums up all the pluses and minuses of the show...good that they pointed out the stale bg music too...maybe if enough newspaper articles point out, Ekta MIGHT start looking into it :P lol

And yes watching superb actors like Ram and Sakshi back on screen makes you realize what's truly lacking in all the expressionless newbies ruling the TV scene todayLOL

Edited by nureat01 - 12 June 2011 at 8:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanarangi314-Preeti-Samraat_92

Keva

Goldie

Keva

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

I agree with the article. I really hope ekta mai reads this article and gets rid of the old music from her other shows completely and pays more attention to the script of this show. I agree old faces definitely are better. Currently the standards of actors on Indian television in terms of acting  are really low. According to me many of the actors really need to take acting classes and I keep wondering what did the producers see in them that they decided to cast them in the show.

Aparna Mehta is another good actress loved her in Sab TV show Sajan re jhooth mat bolo but her new show did not watch it since I am allergic to Colors shows after the disastrous end of LTL.  

Armu4eva

poetic

IF-Rockerz

poetic

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Armu, thanks for posting the article.

Agree with the highs and lows mentioned - it's indeed wonderful to see Ram and Sakshi back and they are doing a very good job. If Ekta takes care of the few glitches that are happening, am sure this Show will be a big hit and people will love watching it more.

And yes, sometimes known faces work better. It's a treat actually.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanishanti05

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.