Through marriage again? (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Whilst watching the 16th June promo, and things happened in the maha-episode and what this week's episodes will be like, which will be crucial... here is what i think somewhat mostly based on the whole journey of Gulaal and the latest promo and so on 😊

We all know from the start of the show, hints have always been Kesar-Gulaal bond and coming together leading to the deeyavatu and through all that to this point today as Gulaal says in the promo - the deeyavatu ristha is again right in her face

The way i see it and have come to the conclusion is that Kes-Gul needed to come together, and that was through marriage meaning 'deeyavatu' back then

Kes-Gul were cemented with that 10 yrs ago and still continuing that name tag - Pati/Patni, they had been enbedded with that name even if they didnt dwell on it or had belief in, but thats how most ppl saw them and their identity - how that stuck with them together, even if there was distance and so on, and 10 years of seperation

So for Kes-Gul to come together again - well needs to be through marriage i think (if thats what they are trying to show and get across somehow), and this time - proper adult way with Kesar as an adult, not a boy but a man (seeing as i am thinking about MB said in the Maha-episode earlier when talking about Kesar's childhood age when it happened) - pheras and all that (if it is going that way and its the case, thats where my significant of Kes-Gul is coming from in a way)

If i think back on all that happened at the start and so on, how Gulaal came into Vasant's life and the village, and Kesar's life - and how things happening around them and so on - the deeyavatu making them pati/patni (you dont have a kismet/life like Gulaal's and not say its not destiny/fate with what has happened to her and how and how the journey has been... and Kesar), then to me its always been destiny/fate with Gulaal/Kesar happening, she was always meant for Kesar in the end... (even though she was meant for Vasant only to walk on his given path and with his dreams to fulfill and bind the family - then her end journey is towards Kesar - she was on the whole meant for Kesar)
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yup I agree.

The clues are there.

Motoba coming only for the phere, I expect something to happen then. 

The way Kesar is taunting Gulaal, doesn't look like KT marriage is going to happen.

Since no one apart from few take the old marriage as true...we need a full marriage between the two (Kesar - Gulaal) now that Kesar is all grown up. Then the marriage is valid and no running away from it.

I would say a proper marriage is needed...

Edited by peacefulblossom - 12 years ago
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
 to me its always been destiny/fate with Gulaal/Kesar happening, she was always meant for Kesar in the end... (even though she was meant for Vasant only to walk on his given path and with his dreams to fulfill and bind the family - then her end joruney is towards Kesar - she was on the whole meant for Kesar)

Lovely post lennie πŸ‘ love ur above lines, n completely agree with u, yes gulaal was meant for kesar from the day one, all events which took place in her life only led her to kesar, if v go to the past, thr r also only kesar-gulaal, u r right vasant was a just a path for gulaal to reach kesar (her destiny) n now when its something ur destiny, who can take it away from u... gulaal kesar have the ultimate bond, n they really r meant to be together, the ultimate result vl be their union πŸ˜›
starasdf thumbnail
I agree from the very beginning its been hinting to Gulaal-Kesar. Obviously back then we were an aware of this or even wanting to think of this because Kesar was only 10-12, which would seem very phedophilish (if that a word :P) of Gulaal. 

I bet a lot of people thought the Deyarvattu was a stupid decision of Gulaal to back them. But I'm so glad that they showed the leap it made it more belive-able and Kesar was at the boarding school because I would have found it so hard to belive if he grew up with Gulaal like that. And its eaiser for Gulaal to accept him due to him being away for so long compared to him growing up with her. But now we are back and very much in love with GK, due to the writer's intelligent choices for that track.

But back to the point I do look back and see a LOT of hints of GK. And the official marriage would be perfect to bind them together as a real husband and wife. 

Vasant's story was sad. The way he died and we all know he loved Gulaal dearly. But everything from the begging including Gulaal's love for Vasant seems to be leading her to Kesar. The path way it self shown by Vasant is leading her slowly to Kesar. Vasant was truly an angel who even after death is guiding her to Kesar. I mean all the decision she takes are for Vasant, which some how ends up showing us signs of GK.

I have a HUGGE soft spot of Vasant πŸ˜³

Star⭐️
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey leenie .whats promo r you talking ? I am confusedπŸ˜•.Is there any new promo ?
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Yup I agree.

The clues are there.

Motoba coming only for the phere, I expect something to happen then. 

The way Kesar is taunting Gulaal, doesn't look like KT marriage is going to happen.

Since no one apart from few take the old marriage as true...we need a full marriage between the two (Kesar - Gulaal) now that Kesar is all grown up. Then the marriage is valid and no running away from it.

I would say a proper marriage is needed...

Can Gulaal really let the marriage happen of K-T knowing what Kesar said to her on the maha-episode and all the taunts he is saying and so on, it remains to be seen

Proper marriage is needed if they want to make Kes-Gul marriage a done deal and cement it properly
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: truedecent

to me its always been destiny/fate with Gulaal/Kesar happening, she was always meant for Kesar in the end... (even though she was meant for Vasant only to walk on his given path and with his dreams to fulfill and bind the family - then her end joruney is towards Kesar - she was on the whole meant for Kesar)

Lovely post lennie πŸ‘ love ur above lines, n completely agree with u, yes gulaal was meant for kesar from the day one, all events which took place in her life only led her to kesar, if v go to the past, thr r also only kesar-gulaal, u r right vasant was a just a path for gulaal to reach kesar (her destiny) n now when its something ur destiny, who can take it away from u... gulaal kesar have the ultimate bond, n they really r meant to be together, the ultimate result vl be their union πŸ˜›

Thanks 😊

Like you say all then events that took place were somewhat a leading to her and Kesar union, towards the deeyavatu and not only just that, but also having Kesar-Gulaal share that bond they had and so on

If they are meant to be - then i dont see nothing stopping them, if they were always meant to be connected through a marriage in whatever form a deeyavatu then maybe we might see another proper marriage between (only if thats where the show is heading πŸ˜•)
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope this confession takes place after the possible K-G wedding and not before because it may make Kesar seem vulnerable in front of Gulaal and I don't want her to brainwash him. RIght now she's scared which hints that she might try to stop the K-T wedding.

Confusion confusion

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: starasdf

I agree from the very beginning its been hinting to Gulaal-Kesar. Obviously back then we were an aware of this or even wanting to think of this because Kesar was only 10-12, which would seem very phedophilish (if that a word :P) of Gulaal. 

I bet a lot of people thought the Deyarvattu was a stupid decision of Gulaal to back them. But I'm so glad that they showed the leap it made it more belive-able and Kesar was at the boarding school because I would have found it so hard to belive if he grew up with Gulaal like that. And its eaiser for Gulaal to accept him due to him being away for so long compared to him growing up with her. But now we are back and very much in love with GK, due to the writer's intelligent choices for that track.

But back to the point I do look back and see a LOT of hints of GK. And the official marriage would be perfect to bind them together as a real husband and wife. 

Vasant's story was sad. The way he died and we all know he loved Gulaal dearly. But everything from the begging including Gulaal's love for Vasant seems to be leading her to Kesar. The path way it self shown by Vasant is leading her slowly to Kesar. Vasant was truly an angel who even after death is guiding her to Kesar. I mean all the decision she takes are for Vasant, which some how ends up showing us signs of GK.

I have a HUGGE soft spot of Vasant πŸ˜³

Star⭐️

I remember when the news or shall i say the deeyarvatu rumour came out, and we had posts here on saying how can she marry a child and so on, and i do remember replying to one post, saying if its a tradition in some villages then it will happen, and no can change a tradition - i was actually intrigued with it, coz i already liked the Kes-Gul bond/scenes (and then on i knew that the show from the very start was gearng up for the main twist and leading to the deeyarvatu - coz thats was the actual story and future), Gulaal will have to undergo it, but the way this show - handled and showed the deeyavatu and the whole episode, on why and how Gulaal did it, it was done so well - and in with the story and how it connected and why she did, and not only that the strength to do that and also speak up at that time, to ask everyone what she asked back then.

I also had an inkling that Kesar would be sent away for studies, thats how i saw the distance and seperation between them (and make better sense for Kes-Gul when he became an adult esp if thats what the show wanted Kesar/Gulaal pairing), i didnt know in which manner and how it would happen - but i have to say it was a good twist they gave us with Kesar finding out about Vasant and Gulaal and Dushyant relation in keeping it quiet and so on, and then acting out even more then he usually already had and then MB making that decision of sending him away and that anger in Kesar taking the decision to go, and for 10 years living how he lived without ever seeing or speaking to her... and not only that even Kesar was meant for Gulaal, coz his whole world still today revolves around her, she is the center of his being - and being away from her, didnt even change that or more so increased it, even though he was filled with anger, hate, pain and sad, all that overshadowed with his longing and yearning for her and that love, which become intense with what he lived with, unconditional love is what Kes-Gul have

I do think Vasant was the key to and path that leads both Kesar-Gulaal to another even though Kesar-Gulaal did form their own bond that went beyond Vasant
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisasandra

hey leenie .whats promo r you talking ? I am confusedπŸ˜•.Is there any new promo ?

😊