Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FANTASY (Maaneet FF)-Link to thread 2 Pg-151 (Page 7)

ninavi IF-Dazzler
ninavi
ninavi

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Awesome concept
Plz add me to ur pm list
ThanksSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarzah

annie.shona Senior Member
annie.shona
annie.shona

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

hey nice story.. 

plzz update soon

and add me to the pm list.. 

sarzah

lovelycutietedy IF-Rockerz
lovelycutietedy
lovelycutietedy

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
loved it...
do cont soon

sarzah

sarzah Senior Member
sarzah
sarzah

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
NOTE

Thank you guys for all your comments and likes.
No I have not logged in to do an update.LOL
I basically have to tell you that I have exams till the 23rd, so its not possible to do an update till then.Cry
But after that, i am quite free so I will try to update REGULARLY!!!

TILL THEN PLEASE KEEP LIKING THIS FF AND LEAVING ME WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!!

Love
Sarzah

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

fizza25aisha_1998neha_g6LadyArwensaumieemrk-1-Veritaserum-maaneetsangelLittle_Mermaid.punam2712impoojavermapreethiayoga23priyamitzi11nanor-BlushaLicious--Thabassum-

sarzah Senior Member
sarzah
sarzah

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER- 3

He straightened his tie, when soft hands travelled up his biceps and slipped under his arms, hugging him backwards. She stroked her cheek on his shoulder softly and whispered,

" Kya hua Maan? Main aapko niche study mein dikhi nahin kya? Aap aisen hi chale aayen!! Koi pareshani hai? Raat ko neend nahin aayi kya? Toh mujhe utha dete. Hum saari raat betkar gaape larate!!!"

Did she really marry me for money and my looks? If she did, then this love, care and concern- everything is fake.She looks so worried about me, but its probably all an act. She has probably even done this for Ayan earlier. How can Geet do this to me? This makes her just another girl who loves me for my wealth and power. How did I fall for her? Wait!! Maan how can you even think like this about Geet? She is your Geet!! She loves you, you married her! Then why did she lie to me? And where was she that night?
The thoughts crowded fast in his mind, and he was jerked out of them by the chirpy voice of Geet.

" Aap aaj ofice mat jayiye na please. Mujhe aacha nahin lag raha hai. Ek toh aap thik se soye nahin raat ko aur kuch pareshaan bhi dikh rahe hai. Main nahin chahti ke aap bimar par jaye.

He jerked off her hands in one swift motion and said sternly, " Mujhe bohut kaam hai. Main har waqt ghar nahin bait sakta, samjhi tum?"

Having said this, he left. Geet was too stunned to speak.
He has never been so rude to me after marriage. Kya hua inhe? Naraz hain kya mujhse? Did I make any mistakes? Thik tarhase baat bhi nahin kiya aur meri taraf dekha bhi nahin.

" Chal Geet koi baat nahin. Aaj ghar aayenge toh surprise deti ho unhe. Main bhi toh dekhu, aisi konsi baat hai jisne mere Maan ko phir se Dusht Danav bana dia!!

It was 2pm when Maan got the the call.

" Mr. Khurana, maine aapna kaam kar diya hai. Aapke paas kuch hi der mein saboot aajayenge. Lekin humare liye bhi toh kuch...

" Tumhare paise tum jaha kahoge main wohi pe pohcha dunga."

" Aap sach mein ek ache businessman hai. O before you hang up, main aapse yeh kehdu, woh saboot akele mein dekhiyega. Warna... izzat pe ban sakti hain.

The shrill sound of laughter was the last thing Maan heard before the call was disconnected and within 10 mins, his peon came in with a large manila envelope, with the words PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL printed on them. With that,was  note, stating an account number and Rs. 5 lacs.
He made a call to Adi, asking him to deposit the money to the account. Then, with a deep breath, he opened the envelope.

" Heyy Babaji, yeh pasta log kaise khate hain pata nahin. Lekin chaddo, mere pati ki pasand hain, kuch kehbhi toh nahin sakte na!!", she sighed as she did the finishing touches on the table set for two. She had been working for 4 hours straight to get this paln right. She wanted everything to be just picture perfect!! Since Daadima was away to one of her friend's place and Vicky was in Chandigarh for some office work, they were all alone and to themselves tonight. The thought made Geet blush a little, as she thought of the long night ahead of them.

He opened the door, and found the whole dining room filled with candles, their sweet aroma overpowering his senses. The rose petals lying on the floor and table added to the beauty of the whole place. It was mesmerizing. He then saw the table set for two, lit cosily and his eyes caught sight of her. Clad in the red saree he had gifted her, with her hair open and eyes lined with kohl, she looked like an angel. Her eyes were filled with love and care, and as he threatened to drown in those pools of hazels, she came close and hugged him.

" I know you are really stressed out, so this should relax you a bit."

He stiffened immediately, and broke off, looking at the whole setting with a smirk on his face.

" You did this for me Geet?"

" Of course, aapke liye yeh kya main toh kuch bhi karsakti hoon Maan!! Aapko pasand toh aaya na?", she said with a smile, while holding on to his arm.

" Of course, main kitna khush naseeb hu ke tumne itna waqt mere liye barbaad kiya. Kaafi expert lagti ho tum yeh sab plans karne mein. Tell me Geet, Who else did you plan this type of thing for?"

" Aap bhi na Maan. Aap hi pehle hai aur aap hi aakri hai!!"

" Are you sure Geet? Yaad karo na jaan, yeh planning tumne pehle kabhi nahin ki? kisike liye? Ayan ke liye bhi nahin ki?"

The smile froze on Geet's face.

" Ayan? Woh bich mein kaise aa gaya?"

"WOH TOH HAMESHA SEI BICH MEIN THA GEET!!" Maan roared, causing Geet to jump in fright.

He grasped hold of her arms tightly.

" Batao Geet, tum logoka affair tha na college mein? Lekin tumne usse shaadi nahin ki. Kyun nahin ki Geet, kyunki uske paas paise nahin the na. Woh tumhare sapne pure nahin kar sakta tha na isiliye? Tumhari lalaj ki bhook nahin mita sakta tha isiliye na?

" Maan, aap yeh kya kehraahe hai. Aap aisa soch bhi kaise..."

He twisted her arm, causing her to wince in pain.
" Tum kar sakti ho aur main bol bhi nahin sakta? Tumhare wajah se woh wapas aaya hai Geet. Tumhe wapas le jaane aaya hai woh. Kyun ab woh saari khushiyan woh tumhe de sakta hai jiske liye tumne mujhse shaadi ki. Ab woh tumhari har bhook mita sakta hai... lalaj ki aur tumhare jism ki bhi...

" Maan!!", she cried out, tears rolling down her eyes as he tightened his grip round her arms deliberately, causing her to scream in pain." Mujhe dard ho raha hai please choriye mujhe!!"

He left her arms and caught her left wrist, tightening his grip.
" Kyun  Geet, yeh sab sunkar tumhe sharam aarihi hain? O sorry, tum toh besharam ho.
Tell me Geet, kya hai usme jo mujhme nahin hai. Is he better looking than I am? Is he more rich than I am? Is he better in bed than I am?",He fired questions at her, twisting her wrist rudely. Her bangles broke and the glass from them pierced into her skin. Drops of blood started falling on the ground, increasing the screams from Geet every second. But Maan continued to increase the pressure, causing more blood to ooze out.

"Meri baat suniye Maan, main... main aapko batati hoon" she panted heavily, as the pain in her left wrist was causing her to lose conciousness.

" Ha Geet mujhe batao. Kaisi thi woh raat tumhare liye, was it good? Did you have fun? Did he satisfy you? Batao na mujhe Geet. Baarish bhi toh ho rahithi na. It was SO romantic. Bohut mazaa aaya tha uske saath raat guzarke?"

He let go of her wrist and pushed her causing her to hit the floor hard. She looked at the puddle of blood at his foot, and tried to stand up again to explain, when she felt numerous photographs thrown on her face.

" Yeh dekho Geet, Meri biwi ki sacchai!! Jo mujhe aaj pata chali."

The photos showed Ayan and Geet in postures, which were in explainable and would probably make a wh*** look like a saint.

" Yeh hain meri biwi jisse maine itna pyaar kiya. Kya kaami rah gayi thi Geet? Tumhe paise chahiye the toh mujhse maang liye hote. Main tumhe itne paisa deta ke zindagi khatam ho jaati, unhi kharch karte karte," he screamed, holding her up again by her wrist!!

Geet had no strength in her, and feeling nauseated every minute due to the blood and pain, she tried to whisper one last time " Maan, mere baat toh suniye!" before he pushed her away from him like she was filth and started tearing at the decorations ruthlessly.She was left staring at him, as he pulled off the remnants of what she had thought would be one of the most romantic nights of their life.

The sound of the doorbell jerked her to the present. She glanced at the clock. It was 9pm. Who can come here so late? She quickly put on her bangles, and wiping off her tears, got up to open the door.

" Maine aapse kaha tha na ke mujhe aapse baat nahin karni. Aap chale jayiye yahaan se, mere liyen mushkile aur mat barhayiyen please.", she tried to close the door, but he put his foot in.

" Geet jaan, dekho main janta hoon ke tum mujhse naraz ho aur hona bhi chahiye. Lekin mujhe ek aur mauka de do please, main tumse wada karta hoon ab se jo tum chahogi wahi hoga. Main tumhe pagalo ki tarah dhoond raha hu do hafto se. Geet, tumhara Maan tumhare bina nahin rehsakta. Main mar jayunga Geet, main marjaunga tumhare bina. Tumhare siva mera koi nahin hai Geet. Jaan please mujhe maaf kar do aur ghar laut aao.'He cupped her tear stained face and kissed her forehead and thats when he realized.

" Geet, You are burning.Tumhe toh bohut tez bukhaar hain."

Precap: Dekhiye, inki halat bohut nazuk hain. Inhe bohut zyada bukhaar hai and she has lost weight drastically. Bohut stress main thi shayed. Plus, she has almost no strength or resistance power left in her body!!

Phew!!! Finally I am done with this chapter. I feel so exhausted after writing an update.
Anyways, so guys I am done with my exams and I will probably be able to update almost everyday now. But it strictly depends on the likes and comments I get. It is hell lot of work doing an update, so when people press the Like button AND comment it seems as if the hard work paid off. I really love writing but I need motivation from my readers. You people have to let me know that u like the effort I put in for you people.

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON AND DO COMMENT. Criticize, analyse- anything you want to do,I am open to all sorts of suggestions. Anything u dont like, or want to change or want to see. please let me know and I will try my level best.
Finally, anyone wanting a PM, drop me a COMMENT saying so. It is easier to find you out rather than if you just press the LIKE button.
Anyone wanting to be removed from the PM list, please delete me from your list.

Love
Sarzah

The following 169 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnams4thahuroshni77krishna.shanky18pinkpanther9vishruti.siriabshamaaneet_mansibvh123hhaneeyPinkSapphiregayathripriyankstar432Candy_jsSarah08angeljyotirostsarah_zaishaaisha_1998sabafaizGURTI369CyberlifesnehadingoeNK4MSK.NaziaHannan454gagsyariz2000television9annu_825ammyicycoolDarkangel_MoMomans22TinkJiajoa123wifeyrsingh0103bhakbhartifanKavyaNaik123-Trinity-kirannaryaniArjunKiAshJanakiSatishpallavisarkarmansijani21MaankigopiMadhudiyachill-Elfin-chingamingalfiya7richu26mamatha.fullyfaltuanna12tanya94mishtimohabbatannie.shona9290860623-BeingAppy-sakadafigreshuneha_g6anisa79shruthiruchsprabha75Blushingqueenvandana73Diva7its_merashgirl000NH1971custodian75flowing_river.lovemaaneet.NazmaamishtibLadyArwenCrystalSaya-eiya-Lola13mystique_girlRukhluvMaanprema_ksam_sweet_parimyedward12CuteTommycherieLoverhuny.thebestMina420summikhansweetanu2314amalu123ixraykptlanshimanshibabygurl10kareena32$ara_$hachiputhruhakhanmaanujaanuamzu32Rocks.DharaGudiyalovesguru286pearlsaumieeNav2010Shimmerrangel_smilyMayamaanMaaneet4eved_soniagoldrushMaaneet099KoolsmileAwari_Maanmaaneetmaahiangel-ki-shonasweetkjritzy09maaneetsangelrupzloveukrati5wajiha-1-Veritaserum-paponeconWater.mrk-1lovelycutietedyshruthiRanjucoolesha143smallvillekomlikasonu4ever*Dakoo_Minzy*Amoureuxkooliioswetha10aamirkhanfant_areebHansaN-afsha-mitzi11--Ratna--sdlife19honeygrapeyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaShalve-padmarao-Little_Mermaid.ammu5BDayGal-11JanlehrShruti_Goyalimpoojavermapunam2712harshdbchavvi16_BlackPearl_Loquacious_AashNeelambari..nanor-BlushaLicious--Thabassum-goldenmoon

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
awesome...
loved it...
to good...
awww maan did very wrong to geet ...n geet is right in leaving him...now lets see what comes in future...
great part...

sarzah

Nazmaa Goldie
Nazmaa
Nazmaa

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
loved it..
geet did right by leavng maan x

sarzah

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz