Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

FANTASY (Maaneet FF)-Link to thread 2 Pg-151 (Page 5)

rosesana Senior Member
rosesana
rosesana

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Awesome part
Thanks for,pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarzah

mitzi11 IF-Sizzlerz
mitzi11
mitzi11

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
wow MSK obsessive & possessive
toward his wife
cant wait to know what happen
simply amazing
love it
thansk 4 pm

sarzah

Audiwalia IF-Rockerz
Audiwalia
Audiwalia

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Sounds interesting.

sarzah

-Thabassum- IF-Stunnerz
-Thabassum-
-Thabassum-

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
wow nice buddy...

sarzah

sarzah Senior Member
sarzah
sarzah

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Hello Shello everyone. I am back again  to pester you with another update. Actually I just finished my first round of exams so decided to do an update while I have time, since next week is gonna be HELL for me.
But before we move to the next chapter, A BIG HUG AND THANK YOU to the 31 people who liked the last chapter. It really means a lot to me!!!

CHAPTER-2

It was a normal day at the office. Khurana Constructions. The place which changed both their lives in different ways.
Geet and Maan were working on a project together and today was the day the clients were scheduled to attend the final presentation. The whole office was on its toes, doing the last minute preparations, checking and double checking the files and documents. There was no scope of a mistake. Today's deal just HAD to be won!!

They were at the conference room when Geet's phone rang. It was Daadima so she excused herself and left. While she was still outside, the clients arrived.

" Good Morning Mr. Khurana.It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Same here, Mr.Malhotra. I see that you are punctual. I look forward to doing business with a professional man like you. "

" Thank you", he said with a slight smile. " So, can we start the presentation?"

"Yes, sure. My wife will be presenting the project so if you will give me a minute, I will call her.
Tasha... Tasha!!!! Go call GEET!!! GO!!!"

It was difficult for Tasha to peel her eyes off the new client and she grudgingly went to call Geet. As she stepped out of the conference room, she sighed and whispered to Pinky,

"God, He is SO handsome  and rich and has a sexy smile and..."
" Who DD? Please He is married now Tasha..."
" No Not him. The new client. He looks like a hollywood actor. His BODY...", she trailed off sighing.

Just then Geet came, and realized the clients have already arrived. She ran towards the conference room and burst open the door.

" I am sorry, I am really sorry. I was held up by...", she panted.

" Thats ok!! Geet, he is our new client Mr..."

" AYAN!!! Oh. My. God. I dont believe this.",she walked across the room and huged him in front of Maan.

" GEET!!! 12 years its been huh!! How have you been?", he asked her as he hugged her back warmly.

" You tell me. And look at you!! You look so handsome, no wonder our staff are going GAGA over you. Kahan the tum itne dino se?"

" Main tha you know yahan wahaan... lekin tum? Tum? Are you married? How did a man like HIM marry you, didnt he SEE you properly??", he laughed loudly.

" Woh choro. Tum batao, tumhari shaadi huyi? Sorry, mera matlab hain ke kisi ladki ke tumse shaadi karne keliye ha kaha?"

Both were so busy catching up with each other that they failed to realize that they were in the conference room in front of business associates and most importantly Maan.
The expressions on his face were changing from surprise to shock to surprise yet again.

He cleared his voice, " Umm.. Can we start the presentation?"

" Are ha, wohi toh karne aayithi!! Hey Babaji.. Ayan dekha, tumhe dekhkar sab bhul gayi", she exclaimed.

" I know, mere charm kuch aisa hi hain. Tumhe toh pata hai na?", he said, smirking slightly.

" Ha ha pata hai... flirt kahika!!!",she started laughing out loud.

The presentation went smoothly and the meeting broke up. The clients all looked impressed especially Ayan. After the meeting got over, he walked over to Maan and Geet.

"Congrats Mr. Khurana, you bagged yourself a very good wife!",he said, good-naturedly.

" Thank you," Geet teased before Maan could get in any word.

" I see you havent changed at all Geet. You still dont let men talk!! But I think we should tell him now.  Actually we were in college together in Mumbai.Thats how I know this specimen"

" Thats nice to know. Anyway, we have to go now. We will see you tomorrow Mr. Malhotra."

" Please, call me Ayan so that I can call u Maan. Abh toh yeh ghar ki baat jaisi hogayi.", he laughed causing Geet to giggle and Maan to give a slight smile.

Maan couldnt help notice the spark in Geet's eyes when she talked to Ayan. It was as if something inside her was set on fire. The next few weeks were HELL for him, since the project work was too hectic and Geet and Ayan were together almost all the time. To make matters worse, Geet and Maan were never able to find time for themselves.

The next day, Maan was on the construction site when he accidentally heard a conversation between some of Ayan's workers.

"Ha maine bhi suna tha. The girl had left him because he didnt have enough money and he wasnt good-looking enough. But noone knows about her."

"Wahi toh.. unho ne abhi tak shaadi nahin ki. Suna hai usi ladki ka intezaar kar rahe hai. Abhi bhi pyaar karte hai usse. Shayed college mein thi unke saath."

Maan stiffened on hearing this. His mind rushed back to the hug in the conference room but he quickly shook it off. Its HIS GEET!! He felt ashamed of his thoughts.
Just then his phone rang and it was Geet.

" Maan, mujhe Super City Mall jana hai toh main aapko pick up karne keliye site nahin aa sakti!!"

He was clearly disappointed but he let it pass," Its okay.. Jaldi ghar aa jana. I love you."

When he left the site at 8 pm it was already dark, and raining. He got worried about Geet and decided to call her but didnt get through.The driver told him, she was still at the mall so he decided to go and pick her up.
But he saw her before reaching the mall. She was in a coffee shop with AYAN!!
They sat there talking and then his hands balled into fists as he saw Ayan hold her hands and kiss them softly.

" Geet yahan kya kar rahi ha? usne mujhse jhoot kyun bola ke woh mall ja rahihai?shayed woh mall gayi thi raaste mein Ayan se mulaqat ho gayi hogi. Lekin why did they choose that coffee shop? Its so discreet!!"

These thoughts crowded his mind, when he heard the bedroom door open and a fully drenched Geet walk in!!

" Uuff... Maan yeh baarish ne toh meri halat kharab kar di."Aap ghar kab aaye?"

" Abhi abhi. Tum kaha thi aur itni bheegi kaise?"

" Kaha toh tha, shopping karne ja rahiho. Lekin aapke paise bach gaye, kyun ki mujhe kuch pasand hi nahin aaya.",she giggled and went to change.

The next days were spent in a daze by Maan. It seemed that Geet and Ayan were coming more closer everyday and he had seen them talk in whispers but they become quiet whenever they see him. It was making him frustrated, and desperate.
He was in his study at 2 am in the morning, thinking about everything, when he got the call.

" Aap jo soch rahe hai woh sahi hain Mr. Khurana. Aur uska saboot mere paas hai."

" Kya bakwaas kar rahe ho tum.Kaun bol rahe ho?"

" Ayan malhotra ne abhi tak shaadi nahin ki. Lekin unke piche toh bohut saari ladkiya pagal hai. phir kyun? Janna chahte hai aap?"

" Dobara tumne mujhe phone kiya toh..."

" woh ladki aapki patni hai.. Mr. Khurana. Usi ne Ayan Malhotra ka dil toda, kyun ki uske paas tab yeh rutba, yeh dolat aur shohraat nahin tha. Lekin aap toh har ladki ki dil ke armaan hai, aapke paas beshumar dolat hain paisa hain.
Aapko kya lagta hai, us din jab aapne un dono ko coffee pete huye dekha, uske baad aapki patni ko ghar pohochne mein itni der kyun lagi?
Agar aap janna chahte hain, toh main aapko bata sakta hoon ya dikha sakta hoon lekin..."

" Tumhe jitne paise chahiye mil jayenge."
" Mujhe aapse yehi umeed thi. Kal office mein aapko saboot mil jayega."

The call was disconnected. Maan sat there till 7 in the morning, thinking about all the things he had experienced since Ayan came into their lives.
Geet hugging him, talking and laughing with him more than she did with him, The things he had heard the workers talk about and now that was confirmed by this man.. whoever he was, Geet lying to him, coming home so late that night, all drenched in the rain.

"Maan", a sleepy Geet murmured as she entered the study. " Aap soye nahin?"

He looked into her eyes which were filled with care and love.

Did she really marry him because he is good looking, has money and power?And now that Ayan had all these things, did he come to take her back, will she betray him and leave with him?
He shook off these thoughts,straightened himself and walked past her leaving a bewildered Geet behind.

He had to get ready for office.

PRECAP:
Tell me Geet, Is he better looking than I am?
Do you have more fun with him? Does he keep you more happy than I do?
Is he better than me in BED?

Thats it guys. Sorry the update went really long. It took mke 2 hours. *phew* I am tired.I will wrap up flashback in the next update. I dont want to drag it for long. I hope you liked it. And if anyone wants to be PMed, then Plz leave a comment saying so and I will take care of the rest!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment and press the like button.
Love
Sarzah

"

Edited by sarzah - 17 June 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 147 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarnams4thahugaberkrishna.shanky18geettabshamaaneet_mansibvh123PinkSapphirestar432Candy_jshhaneeyangeljyotirostsarah_zaishasabafaizsnehadingoeNK4MSK.NaziaCyberlifegagsyfizza25ariz2000ammyicycooltelevision9nga0130greshuneha_g6mans22Darkangel_MoMojoa123saragulTinkJiashalinikanagubhakbhartifan-Elfin--Trinity-JanakiSatishMaankigopiMadhudiyachill9290860623pallavisarkarcue1sakadafimishtimohabbatannie.shonaalfiya7fullyfalturichu26mamatha.anna12tanya94Moon002shruthiruchsmaya7payal12rashgirl000prabha75its_me.lovemaaneet.Diva7loving_girlneha512NH1971khushboo22mishtibCrystalSaya-eiya-Lola13LadyArwenam_sweet_parimyedward12CuteTommycherieLoverhuny.thebestRukhluvMaanMina420ixraybabygurl10jeyanthi123puth$ara_$hachikareena32maanujaanuamzu32ruhakhanNav2010ninavisaumieejssoodShimmerrMaaneet4eveangel_smilyfariya20d_soniaBreak.The.CodeTheDon.goldrushpriya_ya1408Koolsmilemaaneetsangelnehakapoor7-Veritaserum-paponeconritzy09rupzloveuSpeechlessmrk-1lovelycutietedyWater.wajiha-1esha143shruthiRshruti_luvs_msksmallvilleanjucool-afsha-*Dakoo_Minzy*kooliioAmoureuxswetha10t_areebhinal_maaneetshah10aamirkhanfanmitzi11mandymoresweet scorpioShalve--Ratna--honeygrapeyoga23priya6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaammu5punam2712impoojavermalehrchavvi16harshdbLoquacious_Aash_BlackPearl_nanor-BlushaLicious--Thabassum-goldenmoon

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
awsome update...
loved it...
do continue soon

sarzah

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan