India-Forums

Karan & Jennifer Singh Grover; Interview (Request) (Page 6)

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I really don't think there's much needed to say anymore. I mean, everyone's already said most of it in these past five pages, but I guess I'll add in my own thoughts as well :)

These two people, Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget, have always proven that their relationship isn't just a mere friendship that all co-stars share - but it's more than that. They've always been genuine, considerate and thoughtful of each other, and always happen to mention each other in their interviews. These two are honestly the best of friends, and I think we've all witnessed that ranging from the Kasauti Zindagi Ki days, all the way 'till their DMG days. What we see on-screen, that cuteness, nautanki behaviour of theirs, is what we see off the camera's as well. Their friendship is one that definitely makes many jealous. It's real, that's the thing. There is no "dikhawa" to their friendship at all which is something EVERYONE knows :)

It's been said by the both of them, when they met again on set for the new turn of DMG - they picked up where they left off from. No need for any formalities, whatsoever. They've always managed to be so kind and bubbly with each other! These two are two friends whom you can't live without. As Nosh said, when you hear "KSG" you think of KaJen, when you think of "JW" you think of KaJen. There really isn't anyway that they're not linked together :) These two friends are cherished and admired by so many of us - and if one interview could satisfy us for a length of time, so be it.

KaJen themselves have said in their respected conversations they wouldn't mind doing a dynamic duo interview! What's the wait for? Go ahead, approach them, and interview them :) It's something we've all been wanting. Even after the show's been done - these two remain to be the best of friends, wanting to be together to make their fans happy. How often do you see that? Rarely. I suggest Wassup TV take up this opportunity and make the best of it by gifting the fans of KaJen an interview!

Please and thank you! It'll be greatly appreciated by all the viewers! It's a sincere wish. Do consider it.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..Hazel-eyenondescriptTheMelody.KaJen_addictionAanya.U_R_Beautifulherms_angelbeintehaa.Samiyah258Sanju_HotMesssoundsofcedar

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Phatty you make me love them even more by the way you describe them Stern Smile Day Dreaming But yes pretty please make it happen Wassup team Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.U_R_Beautifulherms_angelbeintehaa.HotMess

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

Phatty you make me love them even more by the way you describe them Stern Smile Day Dreaming But yes pretty please make it happen Wassup team Embarrassed

Tell me about it! It's just the truth. Their honesty and their friendship depicts in every way that they're comfortable with each other. I mean, EIGHT years they've been friends, and in these eight years they've always kept in touch. Regardless of how frequently, they did. Whatever they've done, is always to please their fans - and if this is another mean of pleasing their fans, I suggest Wassup TV take up the sincere request and do take action :) KSG and JW WANT to be interview together!

I humbly request Wassup TV to be the first and take initiative! Please!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

U_R_Beautifulherms_angelsoundsofcedar

HotMess IF-Stunnerz
HotMess
HotMess

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
*Virtual hugs to all KaJenians*

I'm getting all senti ROFLL.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..nondescriptawarapan.herms_angelsoundsofcedar

ksgiann Newbie
ksgiann
ksgiann

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smileI AGREE WITH THIS N PLZ PLZ PLZ BRING THEM IN INTERVIEW 
I DUNNO WETHER U CAN DO THIS OR NOT BUT IF U CAN PLZ HELP US TO BRING DMG3 EITH KAJEN IN ITBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beintehaa.

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
ROFL HotMess kinhi nautanki hai tu :P

Phatty Embarrassed So true Mashallah their friendship is one of a kind and Inshallah will keep growing as time goes on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nondescriptawarapan.herms_angelHotMess

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HotMess

*Virtual hugs to all KaJenians*

I'm getting all senti ROFLL.

LOL. The pent up feelings since October 29th, 2010 are finally being released. Emotional hota hai, bhai!

nondescriptherms_angelHotMesssoundsofcedar

awarapan. IF-Rockerz
awarapan.
awarapan.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sary-

ROFL HotMess kinhi nautanki hai tu :P

Phatty Embarrassed So true Mashallah their friendship is one of a kind and Inshallah will keep growing as time goes on.

Blushing

I want a new interview. I need to drool over them, together. I want to drool over them with you guys. Omgg.

nondescriptherms_angelHotMesssoundsofcedar

Go to top