Karan & Jennifer Singh Grover; Interview (Request) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 57

jiyaa_m

IF-Sizzlerz

jiyaa_m

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
agree we want a kajen interview they r the hottest jodi ever

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awarapan.beintehaa.herms_angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan & Jennifer Singh Grover; Interview (Request) (Page 5)" in Wassup TV forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samiyah258

IF-Sizzlerz

Samiyah258

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
I completely agree! I also want to see an interview of Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget. We all miss them alot <3
Both of them are doing different shows onscreen, but we miss them together!
After DMG ended it's been almost 8 months and we haven't seen any interview of theirs.
Their interviews are so cute and enjoyable, they're best friends and just watching their interviews brings a smile to all our faces.  Both of them lovee their fans alot and so do we.
Both of them are still in contact with eachother. They're best friends so it won't be a problem to get an interview from them.

Please IF Wassup TV team get us an interview of KaJen. We'd all really appreciate it.

Edited by Samiyah258 - 12 June 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hazel-eyeawarapan.beintehaa.herms_angel

dua_44ever

IF-Rockerz

dua_44ever

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget - What can I say about them? They are too precious! 
Seriously for us KaJen fans, it's like we are crazy KSG fans and crazy Jenny fans and when you combine two crazy you get a completely different level of crazy! ROFL  We are like Wacko for them ROFL and what makes it MOST special is actual reason behind all this madness...Their off-screen friendship.  It's because of this almost 8 years of friendship that they have amazing comfort level on and off- screen with each other. Their interviews are always heartwarming and fun. 

I agree with all here and we DEFINITELY WANT A KaJen INTERVIEW! Also, I might be wrong but as far as I remember India-Forums or Wassup TV have never covered a KaJen interview before so this can be something new and exciting. This will really make all of us KaJen fans really happy and we'll be very very grateful. 

Since KSG just finished shoot for Perfect Couple and also for the plug in in D3, I suppose he might have some time left before he goes for his movie's last remaining days of shoot. Jennifer also just got done shooting for Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. So, this time is perfect and maybe we can find out more about their upcoming projects. So, Wassup TV, we humbly request you to please give us a Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget interview.  P L E A S E !!!!!!! Big smile

Thank you Smile 

Edited by dua_44ever - 12 June 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..Hazel-eyeawarapan.beintehaa.herms_angelSanju_

Meehak.

IF-Sizzlerz

Meehak.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Yeah we want KaJen interviewed, this is a loong time we have NOT interviewed of emm..Ermm I hope the come some interviewed of them,& I want KaJen on SBS also, Stern Smile I hope them both come back ! Day Dreaming May God blees them ! (:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..Hazel-eyeawarapan.beintehaa.herms_angel

-tehreem-

Coolbie

-tehreem-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
RES
But Wassup tv people please hear us out as you have heard us before and give us a KaJen interview <3

Hazel-eyeawarapan.beintehaa.

-Mandy-

Goldie

-Mandy-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Yes!! Plzz all kajenians need to see them them together once again doing their Mastii
Plzzz give us their int. We All REALLY need it PlzzSmile

..KaJenDelena..Hazel-eyebeintehaa.

.BezubaanPari.

IF-Stunnerz

.BezubaanPari.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
We want to see a Kajen interview because it has been to long since we have seen them together on screen since dmg ended and we really miss them and want to see them so plz plz plz  do this for us =)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..-Swetha-awarapan.beintehaa.

Medha.

IF-Sizzlerz

Medha.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged

OMG I'm DYING to see KaJen together again!  They are the cutest couple!  JJ is adorable and Karan is hot!  Them together are like fire!  I've never seen a friendship like their's.  Please give us a KaJen interview as soon as possible!  It's a sincere request from all of the KaJenians.

-Medzi-

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..KaJenDelena..-Swetha-Hazel-eyeawarapan.beintehaa.herms_angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top