Karan & Jennifer Singh Grover; Interview (Request) (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 57

sheenaluvskajen

IF-Dazzler

sheenaluvskajen

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

Yo Wassup TV!!

The topic itself is self explanatory as to why we all want a KAJEN interview. Its been 8 freaking months since we got to see them together in an interview. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for covering Karan Singh Grover on the sets of D3 and also thank you for Jennifer Winget interview on her birthday.
I have always adore Kajen's friendship and its soo good to see them together. Whenever they are together they are like on a house on fire.
They are so close to each other and are an epitome of true friendship.
They sill are in contact with each other and they would love to give you guys an interview because of their fans.
This is a sincere request from all of us :)

Edited by sheenaluvskajen - 13 June 2011 at 4:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

canadiansherms_angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan & Jennifer Singh Grover; Interview (Request) (Page 12)" in Wassup TV forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Divalicious

Goldie

Divalicious

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
We miss this wonderful couple's acting,the amazing bond of friendship they share with each other both onscreen and of screen!
So please give us chance to relive all the wonderful memories and moments again and this wish can only get fulfilled by you!
Hope we get a Joined interview of Karan singh grover and Jennifer winget soon on wassup t.vEmbarrassed

Edited by premiti - 12 June 2011 at 11:31pm

-Euphoria-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Euphoria-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
OK yeah so dont have much to say because the topic speaks for itselfEmbarrassed
We love them from the past so many years and now are not seeing them onscreen from the past 8 months n thats too badOuch
And also when they both are comfortable with each other and dont have any problem going ahead for giving an interview then why not <3
We KaJenians would be very thankful if this happens :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angel

Sanju_

IF-Sizzlerz

Sanju_

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by InfiniteEnigma.

Dear Wassup TV,

KaJen fans are restless without KaJen. We can't eat, sleep or drink without thinking of them. Every song we listen to, every movie we watch, every show we watch, we think of only them. This is frustrating us extremely as we are DEPRIVED of KaJen. Do us a favour, and save us from a miserable summer, and gift us a beautiful, cute KaJen interview. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Sincerely,

EVERY SINGLE KAJENIAN.

Ouch
awww phatty...you told it perfectly...this is so true...whatever I am doing, one or the other way I am thinking about KaJen...every song, every movie reminds me of KaJen...I keep on thinking how would it be if KaJen was in this song or movie..I keep on imagining I would love those songs/movies 1000sss times more even if there was just a mere glimpse of KaJen...that's the extent to which KaJen have ruled my heart (and many others) and would continue to do so...

so please wassup TV, plz try and approach and get a KaJen interview for all of us..we'd be grateful beyond words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelswashbuckling

KaJen_addiction

IF-Dazzler

KaJen_addiction

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
i completely agree wid each n every word
its been months we've seen KaJen together
we r missing dem badly
nowadays i m really getting impatient 2 c dem. missing our KaJen dose
they r the most hottest, sweetest, cutest, romantic, passionate, beautiful n so on
so they should b interviewed
i m dyeing 2 c their interview
missing their chappad chappad, their masti n most importantly them
i just want 2 c dem together anyhow, if possible  in a new show
(i hope somebody sign dis beautiful couple 2gether in a new show)

wassup TV plz show us our beloved KaJen interview. its a sincere request from us, KaJen fans.
we will really appreciate it

sneha_kajen

IF-Sizzlerz

sneha_kajen

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

yes yes plzz we want a KAJEN interview guys..i mean its been 8 long months and we havent had any interview of them...secondly they are the most popular actors of television industry...what other reasonn do you want to get us an interview...so i request you to kindly get us a masti bhara KAJEN interview

herms_angel

Jennyholic.

Goldie

Jennyholic.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Yup we want Karan S Grover & jennifer Winget Combined Interview as They r being missed by every KaJenian !! Their Nok Jhok is d best so try to cover some Kajen Nhik Jhok ! :)

canadians

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Edited My Post on Page 11..
Another Request..Please Waasup TV,Please give us a KaJen interview,we're dying for one! Its unbearable to stay without them!

herms_angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top