Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

z.e.p.h.y.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Why I want a KSG-JW interview has many reasons.. 
Firstly, its so much fun just to see them in the same frame.. they are always up to something.. There's not a single interview of theirs together that is boring.. they always leave you smiling..😊
Secondly, they are willing to give us an interview and no one is there to take it! Damn!! That's absolutely unfair..😲
Thirdly, and most importantly, all of us are kind of getting the gut feeling that talks are on about the return of DMG and both Karan and Jen are quite keen on doing it.. This common feeling would not have infested all our guts at the same time (LOL!!) but for the recent interviews of the man himself.. The show invariably pops up in every one of them and the way he denies that question with lame excuses and a glint in his eye clearly tells us that something is cooking.. For such a good actor, he ain't a very good liar i must say.. πŸ˜›LOL!!! so i am sure when they are together (read KaJen) they will give us a few more clues as to whats going on on that front.. I'd love to see them try and lie together and fail miserably at it..πŸ˜‰ ROFL!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And Lastly, (even if the above few reasons are not good enough) its just going to be fun to have them together again.. I mean, through all their interviews so far both of them come out to be really genuine and dont seem to put up an act at all.. So i am sure the interview will be as fun for them as it will be for us.. So lets not miss this opportunity of having fun together..πŸ₯³ I am sure the interviewer will enjoy it too.. LOL!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Have I said enough to deserve an interview.. If not, I plead again.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by zephyrr - 12 years ago
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
there are numerous reasons why we deserve a KaJen interview...it has been more than 8 months now that we saw this dashing, dynamite duo together...how unfair is that?...just imagining about their interview makes me smile so you, dear wassup would definitely get loads of blessings from us if you could manage a KaJen interview...and they both are more than ready to give an interview together for all KaJenians..I am pretty sure about it...so plz plz plz wassup, get us our KaJen interview asap.
sheenaluvskajen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yo Wassup TV!!

The topic itself is self explanatory as to why we all want a KAJEN interview. Its been 8 freaking months since we got to see them together in an interview. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for covering Karan Singh Grover on the sets of D3 and also thank you for Jennifer Winget interview on her birthday.
I have always adore Kajen's friendship and its soo good to see them together. Whenever they are together they are like on a house on fire.
They are so close to each other and are an epitome of true friendship.
They sill are in contact with each other and they would love to give you guys an interview because of their fans.
This is a sincere request from all of us :)

Edited by sheenaluvskajen - 12 years ago
Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We miss this wonderful couple's acting,the amazing bond of friendship they share with each other both onscreen and of screen!
So please give us chance to relive all the wonderful memories and moments again and this wish can only get fulfilled by you!
Hope we get a Joined interview of Karan singh grover and Jennifer winget soon on wassup t.v😳
Edited by premiti - 12 years ago
-Euphoria- thumbnail
OK yeah so dont have much to say because the topic speaks for itself😳
We love them from the past so many years and now are not seeing them onscreen from the past 8 months n thats too bad
And also when they both are comfortable with each other and dont have any problem going ahead for giving an interview then why not <3
We KaJenians would be very thankful if this happens :)
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: InfiniteEnigma.

Dear Wassup TV,

KaJen fans are restless without KaJen. We can't eat, sleep or drink without thinking of them. Every song we listen to, every movie we watch, every show we watch, we think of only them. This is frustrating us extremely as we are DEPRIVED of KaJen. Do us a favour, and save us from a miserable summer, and gift us a beautiful, cute KaJen interview. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Sincerely,

EVERY SINGLE KAJENIAN.

awww phatty...you told it perfectly...this is so true...whatever I am doing, one or the other way I am thinking about KaJen...every song, every movie reminds me of KaJen...I keep on thinking how would it be if KaJen was in this song or movie..I keep on imagining I would love those songs/movies 1000sss times more even if there was just a mere glimpse of KaJen...that's the extent to which KaJen have ruled my heart (and many others) and would continue to do so...

so please wassup TV, plz try and approach and get a KaJen interview for all of us..we'd be grateful beyond words.
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i completely agree wid each n every word
its been months we've seen KaJen together
we r missing dem badly
nowadays i m really getting impatient 2 c dem. missing our KaJen dose
they r the most hottest, sweetest, cutest, romantic, passionate, beautiful n so on
so they should b interviewed
i m dyeing 2 c their interview
missing their chappad chappad, their masti n most importantly them
i just want 2 c dem together anyhow, if possible  in a new show
(i hope somebody sign dis beautiful couple 2gether in a new show)

wassup TV plz show us our beloved KaJen interview. its a sincere request from us, KaJen fans.
we will really appreciate it

-Sneha16- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yes yes plzz we want a KAJEN interview guys..i mean its been 8 long months and we havent had any interview of them...secondly they are the most popular actors of television industry...what other reasonn do you want to get us an interview...so i request you to kindly get us a masti bhara KAJEN interview

Jennyholic. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yup we want Karan S Grover & jennifer Winget Combined Interview as They r being missed by every KaJenian !! Their Nok Jhok is d best so try to cover some Kajen Nhik Jhok ! :)
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Edited My Post on Page 11..
Another Request..Please Waasup TV,Please give us a KaJen interview,we're dying for one! Its unbearable to stay without them!