Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
KaJen...They explains chemistry, friendship everything perfectly. Actually, they don't need any explanation. They create magic on screen and set screen on fire whether it is a nok-jhok scene or a love scene. They never gave awkwardness to any scene. Thats the PERFECTION.

When u talk to either KSG or JW or KaJen, they give u the best feeling of comfort ever given by any celebrity. I have interviewed them like many times and they always makes me and us feel so special by their overwhelming messages and their love for fans.

They are loveable, HOT, Intoxicated, Passionate, Desirable and things go on...

Wassup TV, Please now only you can get KaJen together coz its been more than 7 months we haven't seen KaJen aanywhere.

PLEASE its a request to get them together once now. We are craving for them!!!
Neeshoe thumbnail

Originally posted by: InfiniteEnigma.

Dear Wassup TV,

KaJen fans are restless without KaJen. We can't eat, sleep or drink without thinking of them. Every song we listen to, every movie we watch, every show we watch, we think of only them. This is frustrating us extremely as we are DEPRIVED of KaJen. Do us a favour, and save us from a miserable summer, and gift us a beautiful, cute KaJen interview. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.

Sincerely,

EVERY SINGLE KAJENIAN.

Phatttyyy SO TRUE everything you said
Neeshoe thumbnail
Please Wassup Tv, its a sincere request from us.

Thank you
..Mira.. thumbnail
Dear creatives of Wassup Tv,

Thank you so so so much for the individual interviews you have given us of Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget, it is sincerely appreciated. However, their fans are missing the dynamic duo together, and just one interview would make our day, and month, and year! They've been friends for the past EIGHT years, and their comfort level can definitely be seen onscreen, but their interactions together in real life are too precious to describe in words, and just the feeling we get seeing them together can't be put in words! You guys would make us the happiest fans in the world if you gave us an interview! They've both recently just wrapped up their shootings for their individual shows, and I"m sure if somebody made an effort to contact them that they some type of arrangement could be made so we can see our KaJen together. They're both willing to give interviews to their fans as well, so please please listen to our sincere requests, and make our wishes come true! They're like the SRK and Kajol of the television industry, in other words they're always in demand ;) So please listen to our sincere request and give us another beautiful and memorable KaJen interview :)

..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Dear wassup tv,

As a KaJenian, I ask you the humblest and most cherised resquest of them all, a simple KaJen Interview. Some people may never understand the lenght of our adimration, its quite simple, we dont know ourselves. They are the empitone of friendship and perfection blended together to give us the joy of a relationship. This is mirrored in their conversations, interviews, masti and natuanki's on-screen and off- screen where they both breathe out a refreshing sense of emotions in every KaJenian.

Just their names together puts us KaJenians all in a fit ;) The tinest of effection or the mere notion of them whispering each others name in a single interview flickers every KaJenian to come together and have the urge to deliever each other with the news that Grover said this or Winget said that about each other and it just makes us Happy, unrelevant and stupid it may sound it actually makes us Happy.

There is just that thing with KaJen that radiates something unique and captures both my attention at sight and heart. We love them to no extent and their friendship makes us adore them even more!  To be brutally honest I have not been this obessed with an indian couple ever! =/ Like I said KaJen just have that something about them that cant be defined in words, believe me I have tried, its undefinable(?) lmaooo.

we would LOVE to see them come together once more.. Please... I beg... I will beg.. I seriously will.. Lmaooo... Please *pout*... I beg you... there you made me beg ;) 

KaJen= Happiness, KaJen interview = Will make us Happy.

Please, it will mean the world.
Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plz interview them, b/c
1 it has been sooo long
2 at least do it, i mean we had dmg spoiled
3come yar they are one  the most popular celebs out there, why wount you?
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YES YES YES a biggg YES...PLEASE wassup TV we want kajen to be get interviewed together...please get a good interview since its almost a year we saw them together onscreen and offscreen too...KAJEN frandship has been almost 7-8 yrs long so i dont think they would have any problems getting interviewed and since they are also free from their work schedules so it would be great if you interviewed them..and please do try to get them together for an interview

THANKYOU
SankiPagal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree... kajen are one of the most dazzling couples of the indian television.. their onscreen n offscreen chemistry both rocks.. wud luv wassup tv.. to get an interview of kajen  for their fans...before they vanish again...pls pls it wud b very greatful of u guys to get an interview for us...
 wassup n IF rocks...

kajen forever <3
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
EDITED.

Dear Wassup TV,
We KaJenians are Literally Dying without KaJen.For us,they're everything..From Tears to Smiles,From Scars to Peace.They're a part of our hearts now.Without them,according to us,our TV screens feel VERY Empty. Whichever movie we see,whichever song we hear,whichever channel we switch on too,we wish in our breaths that KaJen was here.Their friendship is Unbreakable,Unmatchable..Their chemistry is Fun,frolic and Beautiful,there's no replacement for them in our minds.We have waited for 8 whole months,and We still wish,that they come back on TV.Please,Please give us a Interiview of KaJen because without them,our mere lifes are incomplete.We miss them,Love them,Adore them..Respect them,Remember them.Please,One interview,thats all we ask. KaJen are Our Eptiomes of Perfection,Our ArmaanRiddhima..The people who define the meaning of true Friendship and love.Please,Please provide us with one interview..Its a Very sincere request from us KaJenians..<3
Edited by MaitreeluvKajen - 12 years ago
-Dayeeta- thumbnail
i honestly dont thnk we need 2 explain hw much we want KaJen interview!!!
hw much we miss them hw much badly we wanna see them together again!!
their frndshp their relation says it all..KSG quoting JW as his fav riddhima and also JW as the most hottest and talented girl in the industry says it all..
dear wassup tv we badly badly badlyyy want a interview of KaJen..we miss thm each and every minute of each and everyday!!!
we want thm..we badly want them aftr this HUGE gap of 8 months...