Karan & Jennifer Singh Grover; Interview (Request)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 57

Page 1
Page   of 57
Page 2 Page 57

jetredrose.

IF-Rockerz

jetredrose.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Dear creatives of Wassup TV,

On behalf of all KaJenians (Karan Singh Grover & Jennifer Winget fans), we kindly request you to please interview the dynamic duo, and the jodi most in demand ' Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget.

First of all, we would like to thank you, and India-Forums for covering our precious Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer Winget recently. We very much appreciate it, and there are no words to explain how much we enjoyed it! Therefore, thank you so much!

However, it would be delightful for their fans if we got to see them together once more after about eight months. We have been dying to see them together, and we would love it if you can make our wishes come true. As KSG said, Jennifer Winget is the hottest and most talented co-actress of his, and she is also his favourite Riddhima! As they have made it obvious that they both are very much in contact, we are sure they won't have any problem being interviewed together. Also they have told KaJen Intoxication (http://www.facebook.com/pages/KaJen-Intoxication-Karan-Singh-Grover-Jennifer-Winget/122319814496329) & KaJen AT CMs through their phone interviews that they would love to give us an interview together as soon as they are approached and are free. 

The shooting of Jennifer Winget's Comedy Circus Ka Maha Muqabla and Karan Singh Grover's Perfect Couple is now over, and before they leave our screens once again, us KaJenians would love to see them together once more. We know that Wassup TV can bring them together for an interview just for the fans, as the demand for them is skyrocketing! ;) We would love to see their masti together once again! They define true friendship! And seeing them together is always bliss. :)

This request is on behalf of all KaJenians. KaJen has been a favourite ever since their KZK days, for 8 years now! And their popularity will never die down! Their chemistry is scintillating and mesmerizing. Their friendship has been going strong for years now, and they are best of friends. It would be a treat for us fans, if you can make our dream of seeing the dynamic duo once more, come true!

If there's anyone we can trust/depend on to get us a KaJen interview, it is you, Wassup TV! We will sincerely appreciate it, if you are able to do so.

Thank you so much! 

Sincerely, KaJenians.

Edited by -Illuminated- - 29 April 2012 at 9:15pm

The following 156 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkirbdridz13sdqtaeishakajendmg27lubslubsyksgjenniloverShainazKaJenjennyliciousrdikshaloooooosershwettaKsgJennyAngelbsk1polishedtechieARian_4everJumpingJack..KaJenDelena..Trapti_KaJenWeird_MeLily_KJIntoxicatingC.SarunArhi4Ever-tehreem--Swetha-Divalicioussonam_..Ashi_KaJen..Hazel-eyeKhaLidaHNims-Amoon.88Harry93Asra_KSG-Mandy-nitzy_21DeepaavengJennyholic.R.A.Jshreya_ksgianafiya.TANVI_SEXYRimuliaducktalesKaJenroxxSimmy003KaJen_addictionSanaa629JenniferfansakshilovesARJavzKaJenTheMelody.sanyaksgianz.e.p.h.y.rhenalinacimashonadesirepinksscutiepreetsrkbestdesire_20nondescriptHaniyaayattripinkfeathervaishali-ARxx-Rai-xxawarapan.mrs.sharmaAsh_Smashcute_n_sweetnoha450dua_44everfafi_darklove_canadians..Mira..siddhika_ksg-.nandini.--Dayeeta-~Serendipity~AR_LOVER-RabiaKSGKaJen--Hiralious-BeautifulDream.AMMY12.AngadKripa.taniyaarman-Zeenat-Preeti_ar_kj-EndlessSmile--Saumya--Alina....vibha...GroverAddictpurpleekajenianMeehak.Medha.Dr.BasketGuptaRummy.herms_angelDulceTentacion.beintehaa.Aubade.Nomaa.BElieveYOUrself-Euphoria-DigitalFortressRubyLynngia.khanprettyasjenAngelTeenvaishiksgSamiyah25826javey-Divz-Sanju_Neeshoe* Unnati *KaJen.xoxoSweetAddiction..Senorita.romiosugar1shininggal2008ArushiBS.Almaas.Sani-KarAni-KSGMona1993rahmona_paksweShipraPkajensneha_kajensamadesNicole.jesss.Real.Madrid_Oishi_-Anku-swashbucklingHotMessAquarius18*Reemz*AS..anitamalikdobrevagasms-Moni-IshaqzaadiMehak_Luvs_Raniammyridz600karan-007sweetdesire.BezubaanPari.chainreaction.exhalelove.sjainoblivion..blessing-beauty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan & Jennifer Singh Grover; Interview (Request)" in Wassup TV forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aubade.

IF-Sizzlerz

Aubade.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Me being a very young girl of 15, have learnt more from KaJen than loved what they are on screen and off screen..The bond they portray, Goodness Gracious, I really hope no evil eye falls upon them..I dont need them back together just because I think their chemistry is hot..But also because the fact the joy and content they radiate when being together makes my day..Till today I remain a KJian and NO COUPLE has managed to over ride the love I have for KJ..It isn't just a request..Its a deep down sorrow that we express..9 months since we saw them last together..The length of time for us never mattered..Because each second is a terrorizing pain..I dont have anything more to say..Less said, more impact I will keep it simple and short..WE love KJ beyond anyone's imagination..And all we need at the moment is a KJ interview..Thank You very much..God Bless Everyone who shall consider our feelings..Smile..Muah to KJ..And long live KJians..I am so proud of each of you purely because our love for KJ is never contaminated..

Thanks a lot
Amal

Edited by SmokingDreams - 13 June 2011 at 9:13am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyKajenxoxAmoon.88Harry93cutiepreetHaniyaaKaJen_addictionKaJenroxx.AngadKripa.Aanya.awarapan.jetredrose.canadians-DavneetKaur-Real.Madridbeintehaa.-Euphoria-Nomaa....vibha....BezubaanPari.dobrevagasmsblessing-beauty

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
When I hear "KSG", I think "KaJen." Where I hear "JW", I think "KaJen." That's how their friendship affected me. I always want to see them together. They have become inseparable in my heads. NO, this does not mean that I want them "together"; it's that I love their friendship. Their interviews are so ADORABLE. When JW calls him "baby" and he calls her "JJ." It's beyond adorable! :| Their comfort level with each other is OUT OF THIS WORLD! No one beats them! After all they've been friends for EIGHT years! We saw their comfort level right from their first interview as AR, and even their initial scenes! They are best of friends and their off-screen interviews are always a treat to watch! :| I really, really want another interview of theirs! KaJen are in CONTACT with each other, and they would LOVE to give an interview together for their fans! <33

Please Wassup TV! This is a sincere request :)

Edited by HotMess - 12 June 2011 at 12:51pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy..KaJenDelena..Amoon.88meriyaarHazel-eyeDivaliciousHarry93pinksscutiepreetTheMelody.HaniyaanondescriptshonadesireKaJen_addictionKaJenroxxAanya.awarapan.jetredrose.U_R_Beautiful-RabiaKSGKaJen-canadiansbeintehaa.Real.Madridherms_angelrahmona_pakswe-Euphoria-Nomaa....vibha...-Alina..BezubaanPari.Mehak_Luvs_Rani-Moni-oblivion..blessing-beauty

Nomaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Nomaa.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
YES! we KaJenains would LOVE it if you guys gave us an interview! It has been a very long time since we seen them together on screen and even off screen. We really miss them and we are DYING to see them in an interview! KaJen are best of friends and that's what affected us the most. They are true friends. And they have been friends for EIGHT years and they are still in touch! That is such a good thing. They didn't forget about each other. And their nick names are so CUTE! i love it when KSG says JJ and Jenny says baby.. I think it is so ADORABLE! <3 and they both also WANT to give an interview for their fans. 

So PLEASE Wassup TV, it's our sincere request for you to give us an interview! We would greatly appreciate it :)

Edited by NomaLuvsKSG - 12 June 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsy..KaJenDelena..Amoon.88Hazel-eyeHarry93cutiepreetHaniyaaTheMelody.KaJen_addictionKaJenroxxAanya.awarapan.-RabiaKSGKaJen-jetredrose.canadians26javeyReal.Madridbeintehaa.herms_angel-Euphoria-...vibha....BezubaanPari.-Moni-oblivion..

blessing-beauty

IF-Addictz

blessing-beauty

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Dear wassup TV creatives 

KaJen aka Karan Singh Grover n Jennifer Winget  are the most lovable, respected n hottest onscreen pair as well as Besties in real life..We loveee them a loadss n missing them badlyyy...We love KaJenz Intyerviews coz they r very genuine n down on earth...There are no fakeness in their ints ever n its always fun 2 watch them doing masti n giving interviews...Again KSG n Jenny afe very fond of each otehr n in al interviews they mention each others name even without asking...As both Karan n Jennys shoot for their respective shows shooting are over they have free time in their hands 2 give interviews together n they are also willing to give a joint interview for tehri fanz. Moreover KaJen are very much in contact wid each other n if u guys ask them 2 giv an interview together they wont deny...So we request whole heartedly 2 get us ajoint interview of Karan Singh Grover N Jennifer Winget the Only Armaan n his BEST Riddhima.

Edited by blessing-beauty - 13 June 2011 at 6:38am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyHazel-eyeAmoon.88Harry93cutiepreetHaniyaaTheMelody.KaJen_addictionKaJenroxxAanya.awarapan.U_R_Beautifuljetredrose.canadians26javeyReal.Madridbeintehaa.herms_angelNomaa.-Euphoria-.BezubaanPari.

TheMelody.

IF-Dazzler

TheMelody.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I honestly don't feel more needs to be said for this request. I truly agree with every word on this thread. If two people are willing to come together for their fans and do as little as giving an interview they should definitely be approached. I hope Wassup TV do take this into consideration because, clearly, KaJen have no problem in doing an interview together. Since they both have a lot more time in their hands than before, I'm sure they'd be able to squeeze an interview in for their fans. There's no harm in requesting them, they'll do it for their fans for sure! They're loved and cherished by one and all so we all hope this will be taken into serious consideration. Embarrassed

*For further comment refer to Phatty's on Page 6.* LOL

Edited by TheMelody. - 12 June 2011 at 2:53pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyHazel-eyeAmoon.88Harry93cutiepreetHaniyaanondescriptKaJen_addictionKaJenroxxAanya.awarapan.jetredrose.canadians26javeyherms_angelbeintehaa.Nomaa.-Euphoria-...vibha...

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lubslubsyJumpingJackDivaliciousAmoon.88Haniyaanondescriptz.e.p.h.y.rTheMelody.shonadesireKaJen_addictionKaJenroxxawarapan.jetredrose.canadiansherms_angelMeehak.beintehaa.-Euphoria-Nomaa....vibha...HotMess

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

I agreee, Karan Singh Grover and Jennifer both are being missed,even though they are on tv, we all do miss them as a jodi, more their offscreen masti. Both known for their most popular characters Armaan and Riddhima are widely in demand ! Moreover they both are known as the Best of friends , so getting an interview from both wont be too much of a problem ! Both seem to be in contact and obviously wouldnt mind an interview. Since they both love their fans so much am sure trying for one is worth it !

Hope you guys hear us out and grant us this interview !

lubslubsyAmoon.88Hazel-eyenondescriptHaniyaashonadesireKaJen_addictionz.e.p.h.y.rTheMelody.KaJenroxxjetredrose.awarapan.canadiansbeintehaa.herms_angel-Euphoria-Nomaa....vibha...HotMess-Moni-Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top