Posted: 12 years ago
CONGO SHONGOO JII

reserveee <33
Hazel-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congo to Both of my darling friends..Anku n My sidhi <3
Muaahhh

Both of ur siggies were amazing! And i am in love with them!

Waiting to see more =)
Ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
CONGRATULATIONS girls! ILY both a looot and I'm really happy to see you've opened a shop =)) Both of you have improved so so much and are continuously making even better & better sigs all the time...loove your work..!

ANKU these two you made are just O U T S T A N D I N G. I love them so much! :  http://i.imgur.com/QiUha.jpg & http://i.imgur.com/ywYx4.jpg

SIDDHI I looove this one of yours the most; http://i.imgur.com/semgz.gif It's amazing how you've added the animation in there too..So pretty! I also really love this one, it's special because of the caption on it ;) http://i.imgur.com/qYjet.jpg

once again congrats to you both...and Keeep up the fabulous workk! โค๏ธ 
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Anku & Siddhi!!

I will res for now as my net is very slow today and it's taking ages ...will edit later:))

edited*

First of all sorry for the late edit...main bhool gayi thi๐Ÿ˜ณ...I love your creations...doesn't seem like you started just a month ago...The coloring and specially the use of textures is beautiful...the new set of creations is way to gorgeous...

@Anku your work is so nice...your excel in use of texture...and the coloring is different from most of the other siggy makers...the one made for Ankita's creations is just fab๐Ÿ˜Š

@Siddhi..I can see that you try a lot of new things...trying to animate them and all...you have really nice ideas...your merging is also nice...try to play around with the coloring..it will make your work look better...

All the best to both of you...have fun with PS ๐Ÿ˜†

Love Moni
Edited by -Moni- - 12 years ago
abhi_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hearty congratulations to Ankita & siddhi:)๐Ÿ˜ƒAnd i love ur copyright "Lovstruck"..๐Ÿ˜†Hatke hai!

My god u guys are quite good for being called "starters'..๐Ÿ˜†The updates are gorgeous!

My personal fav's thou are the one's on Kajen & KSG!๐Ÿ˜ŠAlso the one's on SRK-Kajol are amazing! Hope 2 see more from u guys!  Good Luck!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Esha.ARian4rlyf - 12 years ago
xAlishax thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on your shop Sidhi and Ankita, Beautiful creations on the first page, waiting to see many more stuff like that. Much lovee. :)
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
CONGRATULATIONS ANKU & SIDHI <3
I JUST ALL THE SIGGIES <3
KAJEN SIGGIES WERE JUST WOWW. PERFECT!
KSG SIGGIES HAWWWTTT!
LOVED THE KSG & SRK SIGGY <3 LOVE BOTH OF EMM <33
AND I LOVED SRK & PC SIGGY <3
THE COLOURINGS, STYLE FOR ALL THE PICS ARE AMZINGG <33
UPDATE SHOONN 
Oh shut it! You, Anku and Siddhi, can't be learners. That can't be true because your siggies and avis are beautiful. ๐Ÿ˜ You both better pm me when the next update happens or else...

Btw congrats on your shop! And the name is cute too.

pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ankiii n Siddhi ๐Ÿ˜Š
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! on ur brand new GALLERY girls...
u guyzz did an amazingg job with all ur creations...all of them are sooo GOOOD...i cant really pic one or two...SRK, KSG, JW, RANI, Kajol, DD...mannn...they'r all fantastic ๐Ÿ˜Š SUPERB wrk...guyzzz...but m still gonna say tht...THE HAWTTT ones, are ALWAYS the KAJEN ones...LOL (m a lil biased) anyws gr888 wrk...GOD BLESS YOU BOTH n hope u guyzzz keep creating MAGIC with ur wrk ๐Ÿ˜Š
tc...LY<33
JIA๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by pinkss - 12 years ago
DulceTentacion. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Edited my Comment on Pg 2! =)