~Luvstruck Designs~MassiveUPD83/VERYIMPNOTE

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys 😃 You guys must be wondering, who Luvstruck is, or rather Luvstruck designs is ? Yes right ? Let me cut the crap short and introduce you to who Luvstruck is. 😉

Its a shop for both Siddhika (siddhika_ksg) and Ankita ( Ankita.M)

We both started learning how to PS and Siddhi even makes avis 😛 just a few weeks or a little more than a month ago (so YES we're learners 😆 ) and we thought we would open a shop ,firstly so that we have somewhere to post all that make and also to get much better in our work ! AND thats going to happen when all you guys come here, just have a look and tell us how we're doing ! NO compulsions to use :) 

We're going to make stuff on all our favourites, mainly KSG and KaJen, almost everyone but a few we dont like. 

OK most importantly we arent the only ones responsible for us being able to even get into PS, our friends Anita ( anitamalik) ,Mehak ,Sary,Preeti and Rabia have been teachers, their tutorials and guidance has helped us a lot. So thanks a ton guys for all the help.😃 Also Noru, Kashu, Miru,Sani and everyone else who see our work and keep encouraging thanks guys. ❤️
Thanks a ton Yattri for suggesting this name 😃

P.S - We would love to hear some honest comments , which includes criticism because thats whats going to help us get better 😃

Our copyright is :-
Ankita(c)Luvstruck and Siddhi(c)Luvstruck for both Ankita and Siddhi respectively 

INDEX

Page 1

Page 8

Page 12

Page 19

Page 23

Page 26

Page 30

Page 37

Page 44

Page 51

Page 55
Edited by Luvstruck - 12 years ago
Old Creations

[IMG][/IMG]

New Creations

KaJen

SRK - Kajol

Hailaaa my two jaans opened up a shop together 😳 Everything looks great and all the creations look so beautiful! I know that everything is going to be a great success! Congratulations!!
Edited by ..Mira.. - 12 years ago
Congrats Anku and Siddhi on the shop! <3 And aww for mentioning me! I'm so happy to know that you guys have improved so so so much! <3 Makes me proud! Hope you all continue to make creations and don't become lazy like me!😆

Loving all the new stufff! Siddhi, that SRK PC one is love😳 and Anku those JW &KSG ones are HOTTT!

Muah ladies <3

Congratulations Ankuuu and Siddhi on your shop!🤗

That's a very good move by you two to have opened this.

We can get access to all the lovely stuff made by you two in one place.
No more searching the gallery pages for your stuff, so YAAAY! Me happies :D

Did you just say you two are "learners"?
LOL! No no ji, you two have crossed that stage LONG back.
You two are amazing at your work, so you arent learners any more, you are producers in action!

So congrats once again and all the very best for future stuff :)
And the first page looks beautiful with all your stunning stuff, loved them :)
P.S : Ankuuu, dont forget me to add to the PM list of future updates, or else - 😈
Edited by herms_angel - 12 years ago
awesomme updtt...!
luved ittt...

grr88 joobbb
thnks fr da pm
Congratulations Siddhi & Ankuuu! <3

Your creations are so beautiful! I'm really glad you opened your own gallery. In such a short span of time you both have made me so proud. You guys inspire and influence me to get my ass up and learn how to make siggies. I've seen most of Anku's siggies and some of Siddhi's, ya both leave me speechless. Amazing job on everything! I can't wait to see more from you both. 

But my personal favourites from Anku are these two:

http://i.imgur.com/OQg5K.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/n47oP.jpg (I'm gonna use this one soon tehe)

And Siddhiii, these two are my absolute FAVES:

http://i.imgur.com/EDeTs.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/XAPgA.jpg

LOVE YOU BOTH! Keep making more ❤️

Mel xx
Edited by TheMelody. - 12 years ago

Ankuuu and Siddhii! C.O.N.G.R.A.T.U.L.A.T.I.ON.S Girls! I'm so Happy and Glad that you both have decided to open a Shop together! It's really exciting lol. You both are Improving at a Fast Rate! This shows how Creative and Talented you both are <3 Keep PM'ing me whenever you Update! I would love to seee your future work! MWAH! Congratz again and Good luck! =)

Edited by ParaDiseMb - 12 years ago
WOWWW :O

sidhiii ankitaaa ..CONGRATULATIONSSS :))

I m sure I will get to see some beautifull creations from u guys :))

Edited by sjain - 12 years ago