Page 2 Page 8

set_raj

IF-Sizzlerz

set_raj

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged

Niladhari Appreciation Thread..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qaisarimtiazBhavanabamuktaMalaysian_GirlSex.Direction

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Niladhari Appreciation Thread.." in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'L Champs Music ka Gurucool forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Niladhari sang very well in yesterday's episode !! The jugalbandi he had with his partner was very good ... I basically love this boy's tonal quality !! Sweet and soft voice with the capability to apply variations as and when necessary !! He's one of the most promising contestants this time !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Niladri Is The Kid , Whom I Am Supporting Throughout Ths Season .. he Is In On My Toplist .. Go Niladri :)

Malaysian_Girl

IF-Dazzler

Malaysian_Girl

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
He reminds me of my golu molu abhigyan because abhigyan also sang phool gendwa na maro but my heart still stays with abhigyan because his singing in mega challenge have proved he dont need any little champ title but just need to keep his great singing going and practicing.

Niladri is an awesome singer and may god bless this kid and all the little champs with loads of love always. This kid will go far and love his voice quality too.

As for me winning is not everything but leaving his/her trade mark in singing competition is a big achievement.

God bless all the kids.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

Edited by Malaysian_Girl - 25 June 2011 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

set_raj

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Diii  ... U Stole My Words ... Haha ! Even I Think .. One That He Is Bengali Also Then His Nature Is Somehow Also Like Abhi .. He Says "Thank You" after Every Judge Compliments Him ... He Is Golu Molu ... And Many More Things ... ! Liked His PhoolGendwa But Yeah "Abhigyan Ki Toh Baat Hi Kucch Aur Hai" Wink

Originally posted by Malaysian_Girl

He reminds me of my golu molu abhigyan because abhigyan also sang phool gendwa na maro but my heart still stays with abhigyan because his singing in mega challenge have proved he dont need any little champ title but just need to keep his great singing going and practicing.

Niladri is an awesome singer and may god bless this kid and all the little champs with loads of love always. This kid will go far and love his voice quality too.

As for me winning is not everything but leaving his/her trade mark in singing competition is a big achievement.

God bless all the kids.

with best wishes,
Malaysiangirl

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bellevueset_raj

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Just got the know that Niladri was in Lil Champa Bengal 2010 .. Found his some videos from that show ... He sounds Amazing .. So Sharing Few Of Them ! Hope y'all like 'em :)

Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bellevue-Seraphic-set_raj

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 29 June 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
This Time Niladri Chatterjee is Gonna Perfomr Chori Chori Chupke Se From The Movie LUCKY With Barnali ! :)

qaisarimtiaz

qaisarimtiaz

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Niladri gave Great performance Today Clap He Was Great As He Perfmed A  Song of Different genre Which He Usually Does Not .. Happy With Him Smile .. He's Such A Cutie Smile Like He Was reacting With Jai ANd His Reaction To Kailash Ji's Comments Was Soo Cute When He Tried bengali LOL 

Edited by qaisarimtiaz - 01 July 2011 at 4:16pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.