Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

-||-HappyBirthdaySwancy a.k.a -Cherry- -||- (Page 2)

HappyMelody IF-Stunnerz
HappyMelody
HappyMelody

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
haaappy b day swancy Party Party
hope u have a fabulous day & a year filled with lots of happiness & laughter!!

btw gorgeous work moi!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinki-.FlawlessSarun.

loveaboveall. IF-Sizzlerz
loveaboveall.
loveaboveall.

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
ROFLMAO.
Manal, that killed it. I was in splits!! *wipes tear of laughter away*

RESERVED. <33

-Rinki-.FlawlessSarun.

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Swancy..!!!! Party     Party    Hug    May you have Many Many Moreee..!!! Hug  
Here have a cake..!! LOL Embarrassed

-Rinki-.FlawlessSarun.

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Awww I DID NOT expect this AT ALLL lol

OMG Manal, Deepu And Sabi < GURLLL U've rocked my world hehe.

DAMN THOSE SIGS ARE ALLL MINEEE EEEKS

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinki-loveaboveall..FlawlessSarun.

MaybeSomeday... IF-Sizzlerz
MaybeSomeday...
MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
RESERVED :DD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FlawlessSarun.

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Ahhh 13th January definitely marks the birthday of a very special person.  A person who can win everyone's heart really fast, why is she so good? :$ Oh Swans, why are YOU so good? Hug I really love you a lot my Angelic Devil. BlushingROFL You're the only one who I met who is NOT more than 18 but sounds like she's 20. LOL

Pfft, you're so talented. Woman, donate some here. ROFL You write really well Swans, remember when I told you that you were blessed? You seriously are, love you :* You're such an amazing friend..one of my first friends I made on heaven and one of the most precious ones I made too. You're really protective about us, you love us and you correct us when we are wrong – amazing friend  =)

You were the first KaShian who brought tears to my eyes, in a good way (duh).  Believe me, I'd never want to lose you..EVER.

Whenever you were upset, you made me upset too. I always wanted to know the reason behind all that maybe because I could never see you sad. Effen shit, I'm in tears now..see you make me cry so much. Your mother will be really proud of you Swans, we all are. You're one of the 'loyal-est' KaShians I've seen on heaven, even though you wanted to move on or you thought they were just not gonna happen, the next day..you came with a different mood and prepared to face the hurdles. && the best part, you're my 2nd wifeee..don't ask who's first. ROFL Love you tons wifeyy, take care of my kid :')

Now, after reading all this, please DO NOT say "Rinki, did you actually mean all this?".  Everything what is written above came from my dil :$

I don't know why but I can't write anymoreee, you know how much I love you right? Yes you do, please keep smiling (:

LOVEYOUUU! <3

I wanted to type a longer message than this, a huge essay for my sweetheart but you know how lazy I am, right? :D Just remember how much I love you..never let anyone come between US! <333

loveaboveall..FlawlessSarun.-Cherry-

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Rinki, I have tears in my eyes, why are you so good woman? I love you baby, and i shall reply to your message in full. You are my jaanemaan. Muah xx

-Rinki-.FlawlessSarun.

-Rinki- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinki-
-Rinki-

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Awww Swans, LOVE. <3

Beautiful post Dayan, Deeps and Sabi Hug

loveaboveall..VanishingDream.FlawlessSarun.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index