The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I could bear to watch Thursday's episode. Just the scene with Nats and Rambabu and Priya and Shipra annoyed me.

The Goodies:
1.  I am liking Vikram (even though he reminds me of Shiney Ahuja...and hope mayi doesn't turn him negative try something similar event). Two thumbs up for Vikram...thori akal toh hai best buddy mei...as he stopped Ram's PA from calling Kartik and forcing Ram to go in person. ⭐️⭐️
2.  Priya and her dad. I found the scene really touching...I think it was cute of her dad to remind her about the diary that she used to write in...something realistic...that young girl would secretly write her fantasy down.⭐️

The Baddies:

1. Shipra's mom on laptop, showing a guy with kid to Priya. It would have been more realistic if she had Googled Ram Kapoor and then having a fit cause he is the same man that she abused. It would have been fun to see Shipra bawling because now she has ruined not only her son's future but cannot dream of hooking one of her betis with him.😆
2.  Ram waddles up to her alone and taps on Priya's shoulder just as either Priya is thinking or her mom's words are replayed. "excuse me"  You are not excused Ram Kapoor.  Please get on that thread mill as fast as possible, we want you to look good when Priyabhabhi puts a varmala around your sexy gala. 🤣

The Ugly:
1.  The eyes that Ram's kid sister makes...when she is mad.👎🏼
2.  Ram's clothes...the suit, shirt and tie were awful.  Please fire the stylist. :Golibari: 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 RK does waddle rather! But I think it's cute...

I think two "imperfect" people (imperfect in the eyes of the world & in their own eyes) finding love is rather a nice thing to show on TV...insecurities of age, appearance, being "past" love and marriage...I think all that is realistic...

On some level this strikes a chord...

But they are killing it with all the OTT family members...Shipra's character is way overdone...it isn't even original! Anyone who has read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice will recognize the vulgar mother and bimbo sisters and nice dad set-up. If you haven;t read the book, you probably know if from the films or even from Bridget Jones's Diary...

Vikram is fantastic! How angry he gets for his friend...too adorable! 

His wife is becoming a pain though...we get it, she's insecure and suspicious, but jeeez, must we sit through all that?

NOT looking forward to the shaadi melodrama...

Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
"excuse me"  You are not excused Ram Kapoor.  Please get on that thread mill as fast as possible, we want you to look good when Priyabhabhi puts a varmala around your sexy gala. 🤣

@above🤣🤣🤣🤣 i think his gol matol body looks cute😳 he should loose some weight though... he has gained so much more ever since i last saw him in KS
Red_eyes thumbnail
one thing i don't like iz the way he talks to his friend he is only trying to help
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣 Noticed he waddles but my major love for him 'out-weighed' it!

The clothes are poorly fitted undoubtedly, but Ram doesn't make it easier for costume dada'a either! 

whatthewhat thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

"excuse me"  You are not excused Ram Kapoor.  Please get on that thread mill as fast as possible, we want you to look good when Priyabhabhi puts a varmala around your sexy gala. 🤣

@above🤣 i think his gol matol body looks cute😳 he should loose some weight though... he has gained so much more ever since i last saw him in KS

true...he shd loose weight for his health...
I've never seen him in anything else, what is this KS? Actually when I was in India last I saw his hosting Rakhi ka swayamvar (which was the worst bakwaas I've ever wasted 5 mins on)...he wasn't thin then either...
whatthewhat thumbnail
Originally posted by: trinket

🤣 Noticed he waddles but my major love for him 'out-weighed' it!

The clothes are poorly fitted undoubtedly, but Ram doesn't make it easier for costume dada'a either! 

🤣 🤣 nice one trinket!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: narangi_77

🤣 RK does waddle rather! But I think it's cute...

I think two "imperfect" people (imperfect in the eyes of the world & in their own eyes) finding love is rather a nice thing to show on TV...insecurities of age, appearance, being "past" love and marriage...I think all that is realistic...

On some level this strikes a chord...

Totally agree with this...

Yes, Ram needs to lose weight but I didn't find his waddle that bad...it was cute in it's own way...the CHARACTER is supposed to be overweight too, lest we forget...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: narangi_77

true...he shd loose weight for his health...
I've never seen him in anything else, what is this KS? Actually when I was in India last I saw his hosting Rakhi ka swayamvar (which was the worst bakwaas I've ever wasted 5 mins on)...he wasn't thin then either...

KS- Kasamh Se dear😊
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! Anamika163 You've got "the tap" as your signature! I just fainted!!