Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I could bear to watch Thursday's episode. Just the scene with Nats and Rambabu and Priya and Shipra annoyed me.

The Goodies:
1.  I am liking Vikram (even though he reminds me of Shiney Ahuja...and hope mayi doesn't turn him negative try something similar event). Two thumbs up for Vikram...thori akal toh hai best buddy mei...as he stopped Ram's PA from calling Kartik and forcing Ram to go in person. StarStar
2.  Priya and her dad. I found the scene really touching...I think it was cute of her dad to remind her about the diary that she used to write in...something realistic...that young girl would secretly write her fantasy down.Star

The Baddies:

1. Shipra's mom on laptop, showing a guy with kid to Priya. It would have been more realistic if she had Googled Ram Kapoor and then having a fit cause he is the same man that she abused. It would have been fun to see Shipra bawling because now she has ruined not only her son's future but cannot dream of hooking one of her betis with him.LOL
2.  Ram waddles up to her alone and taps on Priya's shoulder just as either Priya is thinking or her mom's words are replayed. "excuse me"  You are not excused Ram Kapoor.  Please get on that thread mill as fast as possible, we want you to look good when Priyabhabhi puts a varmala around your sexy gala. ROFL

The Ugly:
1.  The eyes that Ram's kid sister makes...when she is mad.Thumbs Down
2.  Ram's clothes...the suit, shirt and tie were awful.  Please fire the stylist. :Golibari: Shocked

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet40Sphallolalia-Srushti-FebruaryFlowerPooja_219Davianizornarangi314BingeSakshi_Deewanirainurubalmaris08avivakirkKai.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
ROFL RK does waddle rather! But I think it's cute...

I think two "imperfect" people (imperfect in the eyes of the world & in their own eyes) finding love is rather a nice thing to show on TV...insecurities of age, appearance, being "past" love and marriage...I think all that is realistic...

On some level this strikes a chord...

But they are killing it with all the OTT family members...Shipra's character is way overdone...it isn't even original! Anyone who has read Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice will recognize the vulgar mother and bimbo sisters and nice dad set-up. If you haven;t read the book, you probably know if from the films or even from Bridget Jones's Diary...

Vikram is fantastic! How angry he gets for his friend...too adorable! 

His wife is becoming a pain though...we get it, she's insecure and suspicious, but jeeez, must we sit through all that?

NOT looking forward to the shaadi melodrama...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliadivanSakshi_DeewaniAreYaar

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
"excuse me"  You are not excused Ram Kapoor.  Please get on that thread mill as fast as possible, we want you to look good when Priyabhabhi puts a varmala around your sexy gala. ROFL

@aboveROFLROFLROFLROFL i think his gol matol body looks cuteEmbarrassed he should loose some weight though... he has gained so much more ever since i last saw him in KSOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314divan

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
one thing i don't like iz the way he talks to his friend he is only trying to help

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
ROFL Noticed he waddles but my major love for him 'out-weighed' it!

The clothes are poorly fitted undoubtedly, but Ram doesn't make it easier for costume dada'a either! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314divanKai.

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

"excuse me"  You are not excused Ram Kapoor.  Please get on that thread mill as fast as possible, we want you to look good when Priyabhabhi puts a varmala around your sexy gala. ROFL

@aboveROFL i think his gol matol body looks cuteEmbarrassed he should loose some weight though... he has gained so much more ever since i last saw him in KSOuch

true...he shd loose weight for his health...
I've never seen him in anything else, what is this KS? Actually when I was in India last I saw his hosting Rakhi ka swayamvar (which was the worst bakwaas I've ever wasted 5 mins on)...he wasn't thin then either...

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trinket

ROFL Noticed he waddles but my major love for him 'out-weighed' it!

The clothes are poorly fitted undoubtedly, but Ram doesn't make it easier for costume dada'a either! 

ROFL ROFL nice one trinket!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaKai.

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by narangi_77

ROFL RK does waddle rather! But I think it's cute...

I think two "imperfect" people (imperfect in the eyes of the world & in their own eyes) finding love is rather a nice thing to show on TV...insecurities of age, appearance, being "past" love and marriage...I think all that is realistic...

On some level this strikes a chord...

Totally agree with this...

Yes, Ram needs to lose weight but I didn't find his waddle that bad...it was cute in it's own way...the CHARACTER is supposed to be overweight too, lest we forget...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.