I could bear to watch Thursday's episode. Just the scene with Nats and Rambabu and Priya and Shipra annoyed me.
1. I am liking Vikram (even though he reminds me of Shiney Ahuja...and hope mayi doesn't turn him negative try something similar event). Two thumbs up for Vikram...thori akal toh hai best buddy mei...as he stopped Ram's PA from calling Kartik and forcing Ram to go in person.
2. Priya and her dad. I found the scene really touching...I think it was cute of her dad to remind her about the diary that she used to write in...something realistic...that young girl would secretly write her fantasy down.
1. Shipra's mom on laptop, showing a guy with kid to Priya. It would have been more realistic if she had Googled Ram Kapoor and then having a fit cause he is the same man that she abused. It would have been fun to see Shipra bawling because now she has ruined not only her son's future but cannot dream of hooking one of her betis with him.
2. Ram waddles up to her alone and taps on Priya's shoulder just as either Priya is thinking or her mom's words are replayed. "excuse me" You are not excused Ram Kapoor. Please get on that thread mill as fast as possible, we want you to look good when Priyabhabhi puts a varmala around your sexy gala.
1. The eyes that Ram's kid sister makes...when she is mad.
2. Ram's clothes...the suit, shirt and tie were awful. Please fire the stylist. :Golibari: