Page   of 4

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by syedasaniya

ya they are a really gud couple...

yepp Wink Goood couplee... loveely oneee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Heart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KhuShi n Arnav x3 aww!!! (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amira_saeed

OMG!! Khushi n Arnav's chemestry is awwesomeee.. Awww!!!! Yesterday I saw this show n now m crazy.. m in love with this serial.. waiting early for tommorow.. hope this drama get intresting day by day.. In MJHT.. I didn't lyk Sanaya as Gunjan but now as Khushi.. I love her <33 n for Barun.. I don't have any word.. angryy young man Embarrassed I think he is perfect for this rolee!! Guys =D share ur opinion... Hmmm... will like it to read ur opinion..

~Amira~

hiya amira Hug
another old friend yaaay!!!! 
join da crazy club sweets...we'r all droolin over dis fabulous jodi here LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by amira_saeed

OMG!! Khushi n Arnav's chemestry is awwesomeee.. Awww!!!! Yesterday I saw this show n now m crazy.. m in love with this serial.. waiting early for tommorow.. hope this drama get intresting day by day.. In MJHT.. I didn't lyk Sanaya as Gunjan but now as Khushi.. I love her <33 n for Barun.. I don't have any word.. angryy young man Embarrassed I think he is perfect for this rolee!! Guys =D share ur opinion... Hmmm... will like it to read ur opinion..

~Amira~

hiya amira Hug
another old friend yaaay!!!! 
join da crazy club sweets...we'r all droolin over dis fabulous jodi here LOL

YeAhh!! Nadiini Wink
Wink they r awesomee na??

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
i m veyr happy to see that now more people are recognizing and loving sanaya...i totally loved her as gunjan she was my fvt one.,and as khushi she is amazing and stunning...Hug
aini..Embarrassed

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

i m veyr happy to see that now more people are recognizing and loving sanaya...i totally loved her as gunjan she was my fvt one.,and as khushi she is amazing and stunning...Hug
aini..Embarrassed

Hey.. Thnks.. Wink mee too happy.. Big smile I prefer her as Khushii.. sorry Embarrassed bcoz her role as khushi iss better... Wink Arnav n Khushii are awesomeee Heart love them <3

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
well...i agree...arnav-khushi chemistry sizzles...

i have watch MJHT...sanaya as gunjan was a little bit boring because she is too quiet...shy...less words to talk...stubborn...and also i was drooling on samrat aka mohit most of the time...but as khushi..sanaya is awesome...this character is just made for her...so lively...matured...express train...one starts talking no end to it...naughty..funny...love her as khushi...

as for chemistry wise...after watching SaRun...for me...SaRun has more chemistry than MoNaya...the chemistry is so intense and passionate...which i feel MoNaYa lack completely my POV...SaRun chemistry is fire...those eyes speaks volumes as Arnav and Khushi...they hate each other...despise each other...but those eyes..speaks unspoken volumes of emotions...pain...happiness...MoNaya as SaJan good for college going type of love story...but when it comes to intense love...passion...SaRun as ArHi sizzles it...guys its my POV...

but yes i do miss gunjan specs on khushi...whenever i see sanaya's eyes...the specs she wears as gunjan flash on my mind...used to it for 21/2 years...how to forget...now i am use to her pom pom...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 14 June 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

well...i agree...arnav-khushi chemistry sizzles...

i have watch MJHT...sanaya as gunjan was a little bit boring because she is too quiet...shy...less words to talk...stubborn...and also i was drooling on samrat aka mohit most of the time...but as khushi..sanaya is awesome...this character is just made for her...so lively...matured...express train...one starts talking no end to it...naughty..funny...love her as khushi...

as for chemistry wise...after watching SaRun...for me...SaRun has more chemistry than MoNaya...the chemistry is so intense and passionate...which i feel MoNaYa lack completely my POV...SaRun chemistry is fire...those eyes speaks volumes as Arnav and Khushi...they hate each other...despise each other...but those eyes..speaks unspoken volumes of emotions...pain...happiness...MoNaya as SaJan good for college going type of love story...but when it comes to intense love...passion...SaRun as ArHi sizzles it...guys its my POV...

but yes i do miss gunjan specs on khushi...whenever i see sanaya's eyes...the specs she wears as gunjan flash on my mind...used to it for 21/2 years...how to forget...now i am use to her pom pom...

Hmmm... Agree wid ur POV Wink
Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.