Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
OMG!! Khushi n Arnav's chemestry is awwesomeee.. Awww!!!! Yesterday I saw this show n now m crazy.. m in love with this serial.. waiting early for tommorow.. hope this drama get intresting day by day.. In MJHT.. I didn't lyk Sanaya as Gunjan but now as Khushi.. I love her <33 n for Barun.. I don't have any word.. angryy young man Embarrassed I think he is perfect for this rolee!! Guys =D share ur opinion... Hmmm... will like it to read ur opinion..

~Amira~

Edited by amira_saeed - 12 June 2011 at 8:43am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaily.mayur_shanak-scarlett-SanliciousFebruaryFlowershypersonShiningStar18ZaYaHoliciloveyouafridiRummy.-Kina-Mariaa.RDHappyMelodysunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KhuShi n Arnav x3 aww!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
We too love SaRun as much! Hug
Welcome to the forum Amira, looking forward to seeing you participate in all the discussions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur_shanak..Amira..

ZaYaHolic

IF-Sizzlerz

ZaYaHolic

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
yeah i love dis show, i was waiting frm last month for dis show to start and nw am in love wiv Arnav and khushi's chemistry  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.syeda.ShiningStar18..Amira..

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

We too love SaRun as much! Hug
Welcome to the forum Amira, looking forward to seeing you participate in all the discussions.

Thnks a lot Wink m just in love with this serial... After KMH, there is only this show that I watch crazily Wink

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

yeah i love dis show, i was waiting frm last month for dis show to start and nw am in love wiv Arnav and khushi's chemistry  

Smile ArHi ne hum pee jadoo Kar diyaa hai LOL We r in love with them Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolic

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Same here Amira !!  Totally love the show, especially Arnav and Khushi's chemistry.Embarrassed   they really know how to increase my pulse.LOL   no offense to Sanaya fans but i wasn't exactly a fan of Sanaya in MJHT but am totally amazed by the lady as Khushi. She totally is a wonderful actor. 

Looking forward to the next episodes. Can't wait for their love story to start. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ZaYaHolicmazkachazka..Amira..

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Welcome Amira , do hit the chaska meter and do become member of Sanaya and BArun Fan clubs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mazkachazka..Amira..

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Welcome Amira to IPKKND place Hug

Undoubtedly, Barun and Sanaya are doing fantastic Job in playing Arnav and Khushi...! ArHi roxxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Amira..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.