Fan Fictions

Chasing Shadows - Chapter 6-Pg118, NOTE-Pg120 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 139

Munchkin.

IF-Dazzler

Munchkin.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Another FF...welll Yes ill be honest, I wanted to beat you up because you DEFOO need to keep up with A walk on the beach...but then reading the prelude and so on...I was like kay fine! I'll just accept this crazy girl! And more for me to readd is always better as long as you manage both the ffs :) Yeah ive read Dil jahaan Dost wahaan on the blog, and yeah i was hoping for you to continue it there but since youve changed things up, Ill definetely read it here again and keep up with it :)
Oh and this absolutely cracked me up ...ROFL

Girls drooled over him, called him a Greek God. Riddhima had thought he resembled a cow.

ROFL Ohh mannn Shru! YOURE AMAZING!

Anyhow, do continue with this one and others as well :) Will be eagerly waiting!!

Yeah I love that line too! Big smile

It would sound better if someone said it, rather than reading it. But *sigh* since I can't write an audio book! LOL

And don't worry, I'll try my best to keep up with both. I think I might die doing it, but ah, well! This just gives you guys more reason to pester me! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyxx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chasing Shadows - Chapter 6-Pg118, NOTE-Pg120 (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pious_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Pious_KaSh

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Shrutika!!!
I am very glad and thankful to Sanna tha you are continuing the fic... I used to read it on the blog and would love to read the improved version here

As far as how much I liked the part then you can very well get the idea of it that I have typed so much without any abbreviation [lol]

Continue soon
Take care
Love
Nandi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanaa629Munchkin.

-Anku-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anku-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
AHHH beautiful conceot, girl against boy, both met each other when they were different people :| Beautiful concept always and cant wait to have the story unfold and us asking for updates as usual Wink

Expect nothing bet the best <3 

Goodluck with the ff and most importantly the exams to come Hug

Those are first priority :) 

Edited by Ankita.M - 12 June 2011 at 12:16pm

Munchkin.

-AK-

-AK-

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
OMG another ff!! i read dill jahan dost wahan on dmg blog and loved it im really excited for this ff.plz continue soon :)

Munchkin.

Munchkin.

IF-Dazzler

Munchkin.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nyxx

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Originally posted by belle_moi

Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Guys, its a request - 

Please do NOT read the fic on the blog. Firstly, it was pathetic. you wouldn't believe I had written it! I can't believe I've improved so much! And second, it was way too, I don't know, boring. A 5-year-old child could've written it! It was that, bad, if I say so myself!

So please do not read it there! I want to make it better here, so you'll like it better than AWOTB! So please! Ermm

haha! I dont believe that! I'm gonna read it anyways:) Atlast I'll know what the story is! I'm one restless, impatient soul;)
Love.
Antara

Oh, dear God, NO! Seriously, you'll think a first-standard kid has written it! D'oh
LOL No ways Shru! Im a impatient soul as well and i remember when i first got my hand on that ff after you started A walk on the beach here...I had read the entire FF in one seating. But then you STOPPED! and abondoned it and I was HOPING one day youd continue it :) And see my wish came true :) The intro does seem a bit different but lets see what else youve got planned for us :) But one thing for sure, youre writing has IMPROVED like super drastically and now i say you start publishing your FF's girl Wink

Lol, I know right? I just went back to it today and I was like, I wrote that? What was I thinking? I sucked! LOL

I'm just glad I improved! I seriously learnt a lot! And I'm glad about that! 

And don't worry, not much has been changed in the over-all story, and don't worry, from the prelude it seems like Armaan's the mopey, serious soul. But he won't be! But there had to be some kind of explanation for the way he reacted when, you know...Uh...Forget it...Haha! LOL

I'll try posting the first part soon! I'm halfway through it! Maybe in a day or two! Or maybe today! Depends! Embarrassed Big smile 

And seriously, don't worry about AWOTB! I won't let it get side-tracked! I have things planned for it! BIG things, which I'm not being able to pen down at the moment. Its pathetic when a writer runs out of words. Its annoying! But that's exactly what's happening! And, I'm still finding a way to make it different, since its reached such a cliched point! Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARCaskettFanSanaa629nyxx

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
edited on pg 5.do check it out

Munchkin.

Munchkin.

IF-Dazzler

Munchkin.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

AHHH beautiful conceot, girl against boy, both met each other when they were different people :| Beautiful concept always and cant wait to have the story unfold and us asking for updates as usual Wink

Expect nothing bet the best <3 

Goodluck with the ff and most importantly the exams to come Hug

Those are first priority :) 

Yeah, the story's pretty cliched, but here's a secret, this is my story. As in, I didn't go through such extreme hatred, but yeah, something similar! And well, I just thought, how about I modify it a bit! So this is actually my high school story! Sweet no? Blushing

I'll try my best to make it as different as possible! Big smile

Munchkin.

IF-Dazzler

Munchkin.

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by frumaan

edited on pg 5.do check it out

Check your inbox! Big smile

Mr_Mrs.KSG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top