Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Sanaa629

two cents?? i gave you more!! :O

ABout LOOC.. I'm thinking of Re doing the whole thing differently.. Storyline might be the same..but major changes will be made... or now I think of it.. (which I have been doing for the past few days) even the storyline may change.. I mean the whole meeting after a set number of years will still be in.. but the rest will be different.. So I dunnow.. :S

I didn't mean you <3
and nor did i mean other people who 'gave me more'. I meant the others.

Can you please send me something to read? Or at least tell me what you're thinking about changing? PM ME. 

Have you read Safe Haven? I read the book, because I couldn't stop thinking about Josh Duhamel. Darn is he hot. I can't stop thinking about how the movie's gonna be. The book was so, so, so beautiful. Especially coz I haven't read anything of Nicholas Sparks with that kind of story before, and I've read almost his entire collection. I even read A Bend In The Road and True Believer after that. Both are so beautiful. A Bend In The Road should be made into a movie as well. Even The Choice should be made into a movie. All his books should be made into movies. 
Man he writes well.
Btw, listen to the soundtrack from the movie. Its got the most amazing songs. Listen to Go Your Own Way by Lissie. O-M-G. 

P.S. I'll reply to everyone's comments soon, when I can find the mood to do it :)
Edited by Munchkin. - 11 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Munchkin.

I didn't mean you <3

Can you please send me something to read? Or at least tell me what you're thinking about changing? PM ME. 

Have you read Safe Haven? I read the book, because I couldn't stop thinking about Josh Duhamel. Darn is he hot. I can't stop thinking about how the movie's gonna be. The book was so, so, so beautiful. Especially coz I haven't read anything of Nicholas Sparks with that kind of story before, and I've read almost his entire collection. I even read A Bend In The Road and True Believer after that. Both are so beautiful. A Bend In The Road should be made into a movie as well. Even The Choice should be made into a movie. All his books should be made into movies. 
Man he writes well.
Btw, listen to the soundtrack from the movie. Its got the most amazing songs. Listen to Go Your Own Way by Lissie. O-M-G. 

P.S. I'll reply to everyone's comments soon, when I can find the mood to do it :)

I'm totally going to butt in here. Shruu I'm looking forward to Safe Haven too! Only because of Josh Duhamel though, otherwise I don't like the movies based on Nicholas Sparks' books, they're super corny and not my thing 🤔

Oh and I get the comments thing, I PM like 110 people and only 20 comment. It's frustrating as hell :|
Munchkin. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aanya.

I'm totally going to butt in here. Shruu I'm looking forward to Safe Haven too! Only because of Josh Duhamel though, otherwise I don't like the movies based on Nicholas Sparks' books, they're super corny and not my thing 🤔

Oh and I get the comments thing, I PM like 110 people and only 20 comment. It's frustrating as hell :|

You still get more comments than me, be thankful for that 😆

And dude, you NEED to read his books. They're out of the world. I just read At First Sight, and I can't stop crying. The tears just won't stop. My mum freaked when I facetimed her right now, thought there was some other serious issue. LOL.
And dude Josh Duhamel - skfhskjhfsjkfhks. He's sex on legs man. 
Aanya. thumbnail

You still get more comments than me, be thankful for that 😆

And dude, you NEED to read his books. They're out of the world. I just read At First Sight, and I can't stop crying. The tears just won't stop. My mum freaked when I facetimed her right now, thought there was some other serious issue. LOL.
And dude Josh Duhamel - skfhskjhfsjkfhks. He's sex on legs man. 

I've read a few of his books but idk I only really like The Notebook and The Last Song :P

I agree about Josh asdgaisgfdkj <3 Have you seen the show Las Vegas? He's super hot as Danny McCoy. SUPER HOT SUPER SUPER HOT not even joking I swear
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know if I can ask you guys to update since its been ages since i've commented on your works but..
Shru, Aanya, Sanaa!!
Update!! Please?
I have my finals from friday and so i havent been active at all..
but please update?
Aanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rhea.KaJen

I dont know if I can ask you guys to update since its been ages since i've commented on your works but..
Shru, Aanya, Sanaa!!
Update!! Please?
I have my finals from friday and so i havent been active at all..
but please update?

I just updated 5 days ago. There's probably going to be no more updates till boards are done :)
SleepingBeauty. thumbnail
Okay did i just read Josh Duhamel somewhere out here? OMG HE IS LIKE THE SEXIEST GUY ON THIS PLANET :|
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I didn't mean you <3

Man he writes well.

I haven't written anything..if much..and whatever I have written I feel like deleting anyway! As for the book.. nope..not read it..:S I'm doing classics at the moment like Sense and Sensibility (Jane Austen) and Great Expectations by CHarles Dickens..!! Two brilliant novels! And I'm into them so much.. I don't know why I started them simultaneously..but it's totally worht it because it's difficult to put down either..!! lolxxx😆 
Munchkin. thumbnail
^^ I love classics. But since I saw Safe Haven trailers, I really wanted to read the book. So I did and now I'm on a Nicholas Sparks diet. LOL. 
I've especially gone gaga over the soundtrack of the movie. Just can't wait for it to come out. The book was so beautiful :') 

And no inspiration = no updates Rhea, sorry :( And I don't know if anyone noticed but I did try to ignore that little voice in my head yelling 'lousy response' each time i've updated since I got back. Earlier, I would have posted a note or two (hahahahahahahha) but now I'm trying to concentrate only on those who do comment. And its not helping much, no. The woes of a writer. Maybe one day I'll write a book on that. 

I'm so tired. 

Aanya, i haven't seen Las Vegas. I thought JD was in it just for a few episodes? Why hasn't he done more movies? I'm tired of watching Life As We Know It again and again.
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
okay :(
aanya: all the best!! :)