Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Munchkin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: frumaan

hai shru😃. another ff. i am already in for it. actually i am sooo excited that i cant wait to read so i will go to the blog nd read it😆. kya pata phir aap kab update karoge. ur ff is superbly awesome par plz dont forget AWOTB 😳. its freakkin awesome. ok now i am off to the blog to read it.

will edit it after reading in the blog😉

now off i go😊

luv
rumzi

edited**

i went to the blog andi saw that kaboom i had already read it earlie😃r but couldnt remember it because u added a slight twist in the preface😳. and to say that i luvd it sooo much on the blog. i came to knw abt the blog after u decided to stopwriting so  couldnt comment. i sooo luvd it. when i was reading it i was sooo heartbroken that u stopped it. u stopped it at such a beautyful point😡 and now u mention that the prts u wrote were not good😲. hmph next tym u dare not say that u used to not write ggod before😡. sorry no offense made😃😳. now to the point when are u going to update shru😳.jaldi jaldi prt 21 tak update karo ndd kaboom phir chalu hojana. coz i aam a ver impatient banda😆. nd dont get surprised if i bug u for updates😊. sooo meet u next tym. hoping to meet soon that is if u update soon nd if u dont update soon then still mai tapak padungi updates ke liye. and yeah another thing. dont forget AWOTB😡. sorry no offence made 😳

luv ya nd ur ff's😃
take care
luv ya
rumzi😳

Aww thank you! 🤗

And I would suggest you read all the parts again, because I'm going to be making many changes here and there! 😳

And feel free to pester me! I won't say a word! 😆
Rumz_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Castle-Beckett

Check your inbox! 😃

i edited it😆. hehehe aajkal writers ko apne readers se darna padta hai😆. anddont think that i will stop reading this ff of urs. i will read it even if u wont edit it coz it is superbly awesome one😃.

p.s: maybe u shuld edit ur comment because they will knw the story line and eat u alive😆 because what i hav written has come when u replied to me😳
Edited by frumaan - 12 years ago
Munchkin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: frumaan

i edited it😆. hehehe aajkal writers ko apne readers se darna padta hai😆.

Lol, I replied to your comment, upar! 😆

Thanks for restarting this! My wish came true! But yaar prelude makes it sound rlly diff! I was rlly loving that one :(

No fairrr

Lol

Cont super soon I'm sure I'll get hooked on this one as well!

-Ashu
Munchkin. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

Thanks for restarting this! My wish came true! But yaar prelude makes it sound rlly diff! I was rlly loving that one :(

No fairrr

Lol

Cont super soon I'm sure I'll get hooked on this one as well!

-Ashu

AGAIN, don't worry, I'm NOT changing the story-line! My style of writing has changed that's all! I'm not changing the basic story-line! 😆

Chill people! 
Munchkin. thumbnail
By the way,  is anyone in the mood of getting an installment for the first part? I've written it! Or are you guys done for the day? 😃
ARCaskettFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Plz Shruuu put it up ryt now!!!!!!!
Awesum Intro! 
Sanaa629 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

put it up put it up put it up!!!! =D

Munchkin. thumbnail
Okay, it hasn't reached a good length yet. Just 2 A4 pages. Not good enough. You'll will have to wait! Sorry! 😆