Chasing Shadows - Chapter 6-Pg118, NOTE-Pg120 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by imshveta

No kidding. You were actually the author of that Ff ????
I have always wanted to get my hands on that author's neck !!!!! How could you? You left it unfinished. Do you know how much I waited for that Ff to be updated and then gave up?
I totally loved it.
But the intro that you have given here doesn't match the story you wrote there.
Anyways I am curious to know how you plan to continue with this one and maybe we can negotiate a later date then...for getting my hands on the author's neck hahahahahhaha

L
Shveta

Not really! Armaan's character is a teeny-bit modified! But you'll see in the later updates, I haven't changed the story that much! 
Another FF...welll Yes ill be honest, I wanted to beat you up because you DEFOO need to keep up with A walk on the beach...but then reading the prelude and so on...I was like kay fine! I'll just accept this crazy girl! And more for me to readd is always better as long as you manage both the ffs :) Yeah ive read Dil jahaan Dost wahaan on the blog, and yeah i was hoping for you to continue it there but since youve changed things up, Ill definetely read it here again and keep up with it :)
Oh and this absolutely cracked me up ...🀣

Girls drooled over him, called him a Greek God. Riddhima had thought he resembled a cow.

🀣 Ohh mannn Shru! YOURE AMAZING!

Anyhow, do continue with this one and others as well :) Will be eagerly waiting!!
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Oh, dear God, NO! Seriously, you'll think a first-standard kid has written it! 
πŸ˜† No ways Shru! Im a impatient soul as well and i remember when i first got my hand on that ff after you started A walk on the beach here...I had read the entire FF in one seating. But then you STOPPED! and abondoned it and I was HOPING one day youd continue it :) And see my wish came true :) The intro does seem a bit different but lets see what else youve got planned for us :) But one thing for sure, youre writing has IMPROVED like super drastically and now i say you start publishing your FF's girl πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by nyxx

Another FF...welll Yes ill be honest, I wanted to beat you up because you DEFOO need to keep up with A walk on the beach...but then reading the prelude and so on...I was like kay fine! I'll just accept this crazy girl! And more for me to readd is always better as long as you manage both the ffs :) Yeah ive read Dil jahaan Dost wahaan on the blog, and yeah i was hoping for you to continue it there but since youve changed things up, Ill definetely read it here again and keep up with it :)
Oh and this absolutely cracked me up ...🀣

Girls drooled over him, called him a Greek God. Riddhima had thought he resembled a cow.

🀣 Ohh mannn Shru! YOURE AMAZING!

Anyhow, do continue with this one and others as well :) Will be eagerly waiting!!

Yeah I love that line too! πŸ˜ƒ

It would sound better if someone said it, rather than reading it. But *sigh* since I can't write an audio book! πŸ˜†

And don't worry, I'll try my best to keep up with both. I think I might die doing it, but ah, well! This just gives you guys more reason to pester me! πŸ˜†
Hey Shrutika!!!
I am very glad and thankful to Sanna tha you are continuing the fic... I used to read it on the blog and would love to read the improved version here

As far as how much I liked the part then you can very well get the idea of it that I have typed so much without any abbreviation [lol]

Continue soon
Take care
Love
Nandi
AHHH beautiful conceot, girl against boy, both met each other when they were different people :| Beautiful concept always and cant wait to have the story unfold and us asking for updates as usual πŸ˜‰

Expect nothing bet the best <3 

Goodluck with the ff and most importantly the exams to come πŸ€—

Those are first priority :) 
Edited by Ankita.M - 12 years ago
OMG another ff!! i read dill jahan dost wahan on dmg blog and loved it im really excited for this ff.plz continue soon :)
Originally posted by nyxx

πŸ˜† No ways Shru! Im a impatient soul as well and i remember when i first got my hand on that ff after you started A walk on the beach here...I had read the entire FF in one seating. But then you STOPPED! and abondoned it and I was HOPING one day youd continue it :) And see my wish came true :) The intro does seem a bit different but lets see what else youve got planned for us :) But one thing for sure, youre writing has IMPROVED like super drastically and now i say you start publishing your FF's girl πŸ˜‰

Lol, I know right? I just went back to it today and I was like, I wrote that? What was I thinking? I sucked! πŸ˜†

I'm just glad I improved! I seriously learnt a lot! And I'm glad about that! 

And don't worry, not much has been changed in the over-all story, and don't worry, from the prelude it seems like Armaan's the mopey, serious soul. But he won't be! But there had to be some kind of explanation for the way he reacted when, you know...Uh...Forget it...Haha! πŸ˜†

I'll try posting the first part soon! I'm halfway through it! Maybe in a day or two! Or maybe today! Depends! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ƒ 

And seriously, don't worry about AWOTB! I won't let it get side-tracked! I have things planned for it! BIG things, which I'm not being able to pen down at the moment. Its pathetic when a writer runs out of words. Its annoying! But that's exactly what's happening! And, I'm still finding a way to make it different, since its reached such a cliched point! πŸ˜•
edited on pg 5.do check it out
Originally posted by Ankita.M

AHHH beautiful conceot, girl against boy, both met each other when they were different people :| Beautiful concept always and cant wait to have the story unfold and us asking for updates as usual πŸ˜‰

Expect nothing bet the best <3 

Goodluck with the ff and most importantly the exams to come πŸ€—

Those are first priority :) 

Yeah, the story's pretty cliched, but here's a secret, this is my story. As in, I didn't go through such extreme hatred, but yeah, something similar! And well, I just thought, how about I modify it a bit! So this is actually my high school story! Sweet no? β˜ΊοΈ

I'll try my best to make it as different as possible! πŸ˜ƒ