Chasing Shadows - Chapter 6-Pg118, NOTE-Pg120

Posted: 12 years ago

Congratulations! FF #6
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3537542&PID=80746173&#80746173

Hey guys!

For starters, I am Shrutika, author of 'A Walk On The Beach...' and I also have an OS Galleria called 'Open Your Heart To Love...'

I know I'm a little short on updates where 'A Walk On The Beach...' is concerned, and it is definitely not the best time to start a new FF! But you guys have Sanaa (Author of my favorite FF : Life Out Of Control) to blame for this! She's the one who's been nagging me, and after getting me all excited, she finally got me to start this one! 

I've already written a few parts of it, I used to write this on the Dill Mill Gayye Blog before, but I discontinued it due to shortage of time! Over there, it had a different name - 'Dill Jahaan Dosst Wahaan', but I changed it, as you can see!

For those who've already read it over there, please read it over again, because I'm going to be making MANY changes! The basic story will remain the same, but I'm going to be making amends here and there! 

Also, I don't know as of yet, but this story will have more of the gang as well! I hope no one has issues with that! 

Lastly, the UPDATES. Yes, they will be infrequent, and yes, they will be even more irregular since now I have 2 FFs to concentrate on. But I hope you guys can bear with me! I will try my best to update both as and when I can! And I won't let one FF be my preference, both will have equal weightage! 

I hope you guys like this one! I'm not posting the first part yet, because I have loads of changes to make in that one! But I'm giving a Prelude for now! 

Please do leave your comments as soon as you'll read it, because if I don't get sufficient feedback, I won't be able to continue with this one! 

Enjoy !

Regards,

Shrutika x

Index:-

Prelude

Chapter 1: Part (a) - And We Meet Again..

Chapter 1: Part (b) - Do I Know You?!

Chapter 2: Like Remembering A Long-Lost Sister...

Chapter 3: Distance Makes The Heart Grow Fonder

Chapter 4: Bright & Shiny

Chapter 5: Comfortable Silence

Chapter 6: A Bend In The Road

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 10 years ago

Prelude

Riddhima had always hated Armaan Mallik. He had always been a pain, someone who got on her last nerve. While in high school, he had been the typical bully who would always annoy her, tease her, make fun of her, be the complete ass and jerk that he was. Only, his physical appearance matched that of a chocolate boy. Girls drooled over him, they thought he was a Greek God. Riddhima thought he was a cow.

She had hated him for ruining her time in high school. He had played with her feelings, bullied her, and had made her a laughing stock. And most of all, she had hated him because whenever he would be around, he would be the centre of her attention.

When high school had finally ended, so had Riddhima's torment. She hadn't seen him again. And she loved her life in which he no longer existed.

Armaan was a changed man. Ever since he had lost his Mum in a hit-and-run, he only had his Dad for support. And since then - he had forgotten everything - how to live, how to love.

His smile no longer reached his eyes, his laughter was a shield he used to hide his broken heart.

Now, at 21, they meet yet again. With venom in her heart and emptiness in his soul, they are about to step into a journey with each other, only, it is going to be a story with loopholes. 

~~*~~

Edited by Munchkin. - 11 years ago

Hahahahahahaha..!! yeppp guys..!! me to blame..NOOO THANK!!! Because this story is really one of a kind..!!! It's a wonderful story that you all HAVE to read..!!!

As for title..!! Thank you thank you...but Shru did the choosing behind it as well..I just gave names I thought would go with it..!! =D

SO hurry and place ur comments..

BTW (this is for Aanya) - I'm the FIRSTTT to comment on this whole fanfiction...beat that!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by Sanaa629 - 12 years ago
RES
*Edited*

Yayyy!
I'm second to comment! Wow!

Ok Shrutika!!!!
Firstly u haven't updated AWOTB and u started a new one?? :'(

Anyway i love the concept!
I hope u put up the first part soon!
And i also hope tht u don't discontinue it this time!
Love
Rhea
Edited by RheaKSG4eva - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Hahahahahahaha..!! yeppp guys..!! me to blame..NOOO THANK!!! Because this story is really one of a kind..!!! It's a wonderful story that you all HAVE to read..!!!

As for title..!! Thank you thank you...but Shru did the choosing behind it as well..I just gave names I thought would go with it..!! =D

BTW (this is for Aanya) - I'm the FIRSTTT to comment on this whole fanfiction...beat that!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

You both are losing it. πŸ€”
hey...
just read the intro... it's really awesome...interesting start...πŸ‘
eagerly luking forward to the ff, update soon...same goes for AWOTB...πŸ˜ƒ
bye,take care
😊
Originally posted by Sanaa629

LOL...
Thanks Sanaa! :D
Hehe...
I know she writes very very well! 
And i'm damn sure its gonna be an amazing one! 
@Shrutika waiting for the first part! 
I was just going to go sleep and came to check IF... and I see this! And I am so so so happy! My second-favourite FF! It has to be.. it's written by you! =D Can't wait to read the amended parts! =D Thank you for restarting this FF! =)
I loved this ff in the blog so can't wait to read it hereEdited by Stupidcupid1234 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by RheaKSG4eva

RES
*Edited*

Yayyy!
I'm second to comment! Wow!

Ok Shrutika!!!!
Firstly u haven't updated AWOTB and u started a new one?? :'(

Anyway i love the concept!
I hope u put up the first part soon!
And i also hope tht u don't discontinue it this time!
Love
Rhea

Eh, yes, AWOTB, if I say I PROMISE to give an update on 27th, will it make you happier? πŸ˜ƒ

And second, no, I'm definitely not going to discontinue it. Will be irregular with both FFs, but won't discontinue any. And anyway, I think AWOTB has run its course now, so I might end it in another 10-15 parts or so! πŸ˜‰