Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Leading to MU??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

_Ilma_

Goldie

_Ilma_

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
The Nishmi incident that happened on friday and monday's precap suggests that there will be a possible MU between Akshara and Gayathri AGAIN!! Gayathri didnt want rashmi to go with nikhil, but it was akshara who kinda persuaded gayathri to send rashmi. and gayathri was very particular that akshara should be sent with the couple to keep an eye on them. she wanted akshara to be with rashmi all the time. since this didnt happen, gayathri might be angry with akshara again, claiming that she didnt do what she promised to and she lied to her on the phone, saying that she was with rashmi. I am pretty sure its our gorgeous naitik, who will handle the situation, AGAIN. I know that akshara hasnt got to do anything with this, but given how gayathru reacts to situations, i am certain that this will lead to another MU. I want naitik to handle the situation, but  i also want him to be a responsible brother (like mine... my god, cant be late for 5 minutes Dead) and ask her a few questions. why she did something like this, knowing everything about her family. specially putting akshara in trouble.
One thing i dont want to happen is have a MU between akshara and rashmi.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysAbirami24samirah23kingini_aardraamiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leading to MU??" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
G3 did the right thing by sending bahu with them. Rashmi so far has been very supportive of her bhabhi but she is in love/infatuation, jo bhi which makes you do stupid thingsPig Nikhil is w/her so they both will lie, guaranteedOuch

Will Akshara defend herself & speak the truth or continue to hide?
Yes, I love when Naitik defends herHeart In an ideal romantic world, it's such a cushy feelingDay Dreaming But no, I want Akshara to say it like it is w/o covering up & then let G3 decide whether to trust her or her jamaisa. This will put a stop to all the take it for granted attitude they show Akshara.

Will G3 believe her jamaisa or bahu?
If we go by our culture it's jamaisaDead Yeh beti ka mamla hai tho bahu didn't do what was expected of her. G3's gussa is justified. I hope I am wrong & she supports bahu. It's Rashmi who really deserves a spanking, even a toddler has more maturityDead Nikhil ka tatoo & muscles pur fida. Ab Salman style shirtless dekhna baaki hai, G3 will be nani in no timeROFL

Why do Akshara's nanands always use her?
She lets them & she covers up for them tooDead Would Rashmi dare do it to someone like Bindiya? It's time for Akshara to put a stop to this & at least speak the truthThumbs Up

Where is RB in all of this?
RB as a dad is a no show in all of this. I know in most families, it's a mothers role however like in Akshara's case Vish was hands on behind the scenes in her upbringing & expressed his displeasure in subtle waysSmile But RB is completely MIAErmm

Akshara's last option - Naitik
If Naitik defends her probably he will have to kyonki jab G3 ko gussa chadta hai only Munna can withstand the heatLOL In this case Akshara should at least tell Rashmi exactly how she feelsThumbs Up  In future, if G3 ever wants Akshara to accompany her I would love to hear her say nahi maa, aap Bindiya ya Gulabo ko bhejiyeClap Wishful thinking on my part, come Monday it will be Mohini sequel with new stars NishmiSleepy Only diff, this time Naitik will be w/herDay Dreaming

Edited by --Sari-- - 12 June 2011 at 12:07pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_Ilma_kingini_aardraMadhavi_Dipiyualkabeautiful16moonlight08saru.gpvlaks

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

G3 did the right thing by sending bahu with them. Rashmi so far has been very supportive of her bhabhi but she is in love/infatuation, jo bhi which makes you do stupid thingsPig Nikhil is w/her so they both will lie, guaranteedOuch

Will Akshara defend herself & speak the truth or continue to hide?
Yes, I love when Naitik defends herHeart In an ideal romantic world, it's such a cushy feelingDay Dreaming But no, I want Akshara to say it like it is w/o covering up & then let G3 decide whether to trust her or her jamaisa. This will put a stop to all the take it for granted attitude they show Akshara.

Will G3 believe her jamaisa or bahu?
If we go by our culture it's jamaisaDead Yeh beti ka mamla hai tho bahu didn't do what was expected of her. G3's gussa is justified. I hope I am wrong & she supports bahu. It's Rashmi who really deserves a spanking, even a toddler has more maturityDead Nikhil ka tatoo & muscles pur fida. Ab Salman style shirtless dekhna baaki hai, G3 will be nani in no timeROFL

Why do Akshara's nanands always use her?
She lets them & she covers up for them tooDead Would Rashmi dare do it someone like Bindiya? It's time for Akshara to put a stop to this & at least speak the truthThumbs Up

Where is RB in all of this?
RB as a dad is a no show in all of this. I know in most families, it's a mothers role however like in Akshara's case Vish was hands on behind the scenes in her upbringing & expressed his displeasure in subtle waysSmile But RB is completely MIAErmm

Akshara's last option - Naitik
If Naitik defends her probably he will have to kyonki jab G3 ko gussa chadta hai only Munna can withstand the heatLOL In this case Akshara should at least tell Rashmi exactly how she feelsThumbs Up  In future, if G3 ever wants Akshara to accompany her I would love to hear her say nahi maa, aap Bindiya ya Gulabo ko bhejiyeClap Wishful thinking on my part, come Monday it will be Mohini sequel with new stars NishmiSleepy Only diff, this time Naitik will be w/herDay Dreaming

hope  and  only  hope  is  our  naitik  Embarrassedwhy  always  naitik  have   to  deal  with  it? i  want  akshra  to  speak  up for  her  self. lets  hope  she  does. waiting  for  monday.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00kingini_aardra--Sari--moonlight08pvlaks

_Ilma_

Goldie

_Ilma_

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

In future, if G3 ever wants Akshara to accompany her I would love to hear her say nahi maa, aap Bindiya ya Gulabo ko bhejiyeClap

would love to see rasshmi's reaction to this... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra

kingini_aardra

Goldie

kingini_aardra

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
akshara should be bold at this time and tell the truth... i think she will stand with akshi ..because at this time i think she knows the habbit of nikhil that is he is thinking differently..and when nikhil asked her permission to go with reshmi..akshi couldnt defend it..because nikhil will feel bad...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top