Writers Corner

CONTEST: Summer Solstice Contest *CLOSED* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
wow. awesome idea, nj. i really didn't know about summer solstice :P n my memory is awesome, btw.

i'll try to take part, even though i can assure you it'll be really bad. but ugh, even the idea of a long summer day irritates me. i just hate the sun.

anyway, it doesn't HAVE to be a first meeting right?

btw, just WHY did you spoil this beautiful thread with the mention of Rebecca Black? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishnaluv94spln

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CONTEST: Summer Solstice Contest *CLOSED* (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

NJ, I'm definitely not participating based on your blatant insult of the ever so talented Rebecca Black.

You're kidding. When  had the official clause of [No offense] - you can't  take any LOL period.

Oh btw, I read something somewhere today, and think you will be quite agreeable to a section of it - going to mail you right away!

cheers,
nj

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aish_punk

anyway, it doesn't HAVE to be a first meeting right?

Nope aish - no must themes - except you make it the story of one long eventful day! Good luck participating!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

Great job with the thread and coming up with the contest. Will pass the word around and get you some awesome writers and stories.
Good luck to everyone!Thumbs Up

Thanks Jhanvi! Spreading the word sounds really good!

spln

IF-Sizzlerz

spln

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishnaluv94

Okay, I can tell you are an amazing personality. Promise, no buttering up. Smile I might try for it, but my lazy self might not write anything. I guess we'll just have to wait... 

Oh I've always happy to be buttered up - so have a field day with that. But just for the record, I wont be judging LOL

And thanks for that dedication (I hope not!) Shocked

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
The Summer Solstice is on my birthday!!!!*excited*Dancing
Well, i don't know about longest sunshine day, cos where i live, the sun would most probably be hiding behind thick black clouds, or it would be raining all day... But who's complaining? I love the monsoons!!! I will try and write up something as i am officially on vacations, that is if i can conquer my lazy self. But my story is more likely to be a bit more cloudier than the rest, given the weather in this part of the world...

BTW, great post NJ!!! U r really good at this!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammygurlspln

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged

I will try to participate too...if I can think up a plot in time..Big smile..there is just one week! Unhappy

In my part of the world, it is cloudy and rainy at the moment...with some sunshine in between!  Tongue  the magical monsoons! 

And June 21 is special to me, because last year this day, I met two members of my family on IF for lunch and we had a rocking time!  This is for you, Tanu and Neelu  Hug   If I write a story for this, it is dedicated to you two!  

Great contest again...Clap

Edited by ssroomani - 13 June 2011 at 7:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 13 June 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Heya nj. :)
I think I am going to participate in this one. :) 
I might just try, you know. 
nice idea though :)
Take care
Ananya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spln

Post Reply New Post

Go to top